It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:21 am

Pivac informal interview WRU and other Scarlets news 
World XV Player

Post Re: Pivac informal interview WRU and other Scarlets news
simondavis wrote:
Big And Dull wrote:
spinbreath wrote:
Cymru am byth wrote:
I don't know if I'd use the word patronising, but I find it annoying as it is difficult to respond to red text in a quote. You clearly aren’t as good at writing patronising remarks as what I am. It starts getting confusing.Like this you mean Especially once you get too maby quotes.

Cracked it!!

Me too

This commentary is making me see red.. :D

Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:51 am
World XV Player

Langland Exile wrote:
simondavis wrote:
Big And Dull wrote:
spinbreath wrote:
Cymru am byth wrote:
I don't know if I'd use the word patronising, but I find it annoying as it is difficult to respond to red text in a quote. You clearly aren’t as good at writing patronising remarks as what I am. It starts getting confusing.Like this you mean Especially once you get too maby quotes.

Cracked it!!

Me too

This commentary is making me see red.. :D

I still have no idea how to put it into a previous quote and never will. It's like all of the worst teachers, plural, that you ever had who know *fupp* all anyway about anything other than teaching and try and impose their pitiful values upon their students. That's what it reminds me of. I went to Llanrumney High and thankfully now a building site. I'm not at all bitter mind. :blackeye:

'I am Stepney, I am Peru, I am divine and so are you.' ( John Wardell, aka Jah Wobble from his album 'Take me to God' who when introduced to John Lydon in a pub was so utterly pissed that he couldn't even pronounce his own name: thus 'Jah Wobble'.)

Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:13 pm
Regional Player

Warren Gatland has had limited success with the Welsh team, Wayne Pivac took over a team riding fairly high in Welsh Rugby, but Danny Wilson was appointed to a Region that was deteriorating by the day. In my opinion Danny Wilson has done an excellent job, and now he is leaving Cardiff and heading to the Wasps.

So looking into this situation I suspect that Dai Young has inside information that he will be the next Wales coach; and has passed on a tip to Danny Wilson to initially take a sideways move to Wasps and then take on the top job when Dai moves back to Wales.

Makes sense , yes or no ???

Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:23 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

JOHNWALES wrote:
Warren Gatland has had limited success with the Welsh team

no

Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:01 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Anyway, the WRU will be speaking with half a dozen contenders in the next 12 months or so.

Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:10 am
British & Irish Lions Player

JOHNWALES wrote:
Warren Gatland has had limited success with the Welsh team, Wayne Pivac took over a team riding fairly high in Welsh Rugby, but Danny Wilson was appointed to a Region that was deteriorating by the day. In my opinion Danny Wilson has done an excellent job, and now he is leaving Cardiff and heading to the Wasps.

So looking into this situation I suspect that Dai Young has inside information that he will be the next Wales coach; and has passed on a tip to Danny Wilson to initially take a sideways move to Wasps and then take on the top job when Dai moves back to Wales.

best not to post after 13 pints

Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:31 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

JOHNWALES wrote:

Yes. Wasp factory. Gatland, Edwards, Howley. All Wasps. Now the good Dai Young, Stephen Jones learnt there and now Danny Wilson. They do like a Welshman there! I keep harping on about it. Though I don't think he has inside info, that would be daft. Fact of the matter is that both Dai Young and Wayne Pivac know the Welsh scene. I can't see anyone else getting a look in. The other thing is that Scarlets and Wasps play a similar game and Wasps are one of the few sides in England who play with a natural 7 and in particular in England and the way they ref it that's different. Cojones!

'I am Stepney, I am Peru, I am divine and so are you.' ( John Wardell, aka Jah Wobble from his album 'Take me to God' who when introduced to John Lydon in a pub was so utterly pissed that he couldn't even pronounce his own name: thus 'Jah Wobble'.)

Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:49 pm
World XV Player

We grewd up together in LLanrumney, lovely place ..much better than an exiled place where one snots down on Red. Your post back there was just pure eloquence :-)

I can spel that cos I went to Pen Y Bryn :-) x

Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:09 pm
Profile E-mail