It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:31 am




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Wales were robbed again!!!! 
Author Message
International Player

Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:00 pm
Posts: 983
Post Re: Wales were robbed again!!!!
Don't get too ahead of yourself. You still chat a lot of baloney.


Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:22 am
Profile E-mail
Regional Player

Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:00 pm
Posts: 722
Post Re: Wales were robbed again!!!!
Oi what ya getting me all involved for!...I was happily lurking in the background lying on my England rugby duvet, in my red rose p.j's, listening to swing low sweet charriot and god save the queen on the record player, letting my prawn sandwiches that i took for tea settle in my stomach. Reading a great piece commisioned by the RFU, on how Brian Moore actually is always right and Will Carling confirmed as the greatest ever home nations captain. i shall soon be going to sleep with images of England Grand Slams and World cup wins in my head, after of course i do my nightly salute to my picture of Margeret Thatcher.

Honestly, sometimes i feel some of you dont like me!
:cheers: :king: !


Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:25 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:24 pm
Posts: 45511
Location: Llanharan
Post Re: Wales were robbed again!!!!
Made I larf.

Har, har.

:kermit:


Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:55 am
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:34 am
Posts: 15518
Location: Japan
Post Re: Wales were robbed again!!!!
Pearcey3 wrote:
Troron says it how he sees it. He often makes entirely valid and well observed points. It’s good to get a view
from another angle. Yes he dishes out but he also gets just as much back.

He gets far more than he gives, and sometimes I think he’s talking absolute shite, but that’s sweet because it usually factual shite. :D

_________________
Religion is like a penis.
It's fine to have one, and fine to be proud of it.
But please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around,
And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.


Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:32 am
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:09 am
Posts: 13822
Post Re: Wales were robbed again!!!!
Lots of posters don't do debate.

_________________
As a scummer once said 'we dont produce anything and live meaningless lives doing meaningless jobs just to payback money that never really existed in the first place'.


Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:03 am
Profile
World XV Player

Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:17 pm
Posts: 3854
Post Re: Wales were robbed again!!!!
I don't have a problem with any of the English posters on here but perhaps they need to be aware that given that this is a Welsh forum, there will be some nationalism on display! Some of the Welsh ones go too far by a distance for me and the ad hominem stuff is wearisome from some but lively debate is always good.

I like Troron as a poster but he can get a bit dogmatic; even then that is when he is fighting his corner. Long may it continue. We just need to keep it in proportion sometimes.


Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:27 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:09 am
Posts: 13822
Post Re: Wales were robbed again!!!!
buglet wrote:
I don't have a problem with any of the English posters on here but perhaps they need to be aware that given that this is a Welsh forum, there will be some nationalism on here! Some of the Welsh ones go too far by a distance for me and the ad hominem stuff is wearisome from some but lively debate is always good.

I like Troron as a poster but he can get a bit dogmatic; even then that is when he is fighting his corner. Long may it continue. We just need to keep it in proportion sometimes.

They would not except the same thing in kind on their forums.

_________________
As a scummer once said 'we dont produce anything and live meaningless lives doing meaningless jobs just to payback money that never really existed in the first place'.


Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:29 am
Profile
World XV Player

Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:17 pm
Posts: 3854
Post Re: Wales were robbed again!!!!
trampie wrote:
buglet wrote:
I don't have a problem with any of the English posters on here but perhaps they need to be aware that given that this is a Welsh forum, there will be some nationalism on here! Some of the Welsh ones go too far by a distance for me and the ad hominem stuff is wearisome from some but lively debate is always good.

I like Troron as a poster but he can get a bit dogmatic; even then that is when he is fighting his corner. Long may it continue. We just need to keep it in proportion sometimes.

They would not except the same thing in kind on their forums.



I have looked at the Rugby Forum and that is fairly civilised.

Prefer the debate on here though.


Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:46 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:09 am
Posts: 13822
Post Re: Wales were robbed again!!!!
buglet wrote:
trampie wrote:
buglet wrote:
I don't have a problem with any of the English posters on here but perhaps they need to be aware that given that this is a Welsh forum, there will be some nationalism on here! Some of the Welsh ones go too far by a distance for me and the ad hominem stuff is wearisome from some but lively debate is always good.

I like Troron as a poster but he can get a bit dogmatic; even then that is when he is fighting his corner. Long may it continue. We just need to keep it in proportion sometimes.

They would not except the same thing in kind on their forums.



I have looked at the Rugby Forum and that is fairly civilised.

Prefer the debate on here though.

What is the rugby forum ?

_________________
As a scummer once said 'we dont produce anything and live meaningless lives doing meaningless jobs just to payback money that never really existed in the first place'.


Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:53 am
Profile
World XV Player

Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:17 pm
Posts: 3854
Post Re: Wales were robbed again!!!!
Only name it goes under - google it. Plenty of Welsh posters on it so it is general rather than strictly English perhaps.


Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:06 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:09 am
Posts: 13822
Post Re: Wales were robbed again!!!!
buglet wrote:
Only name it goes under - google it. Plenty of Welsh posters on it so it is general rather than strictly English perhaps.

Exactly.

_________________
As a scummer once said 'we dont produce anything and live meaningless lives doing meaningless jobs just to payback money that never really existed in the first place'.


Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:34 pm
Profile
Online
International Player

Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:24 pm
Posts: 1238
Post Re: Wales were robbed again!!!!
Troron wrote:
I mostly abuse those who play the nationalist card and who believe that England will be in the wrong no matter what, which would explain your familiarity with such a reaction.

Most of those you're accusing of playing the "nationalist card" are British nationalists like yourself. England is our nearest neighbor and our relationship across every facet of life is like mice sleeping with a hippo. England's the hippo and it's only in rugby that we have the ability to kick the hippo out of the bed for a short time. And if that doesn't happen the mice are disappointed and get upset. Maybe some point out that the hippo is a fat @rsed, stinky fart generating selfish bed hogger.

However most of those mice don't want their own bed they want to continue sleeping with you, the hippo. So give them a break.


Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:33 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:17 pm
Posts: 3854
Post Re: Wales were robbed again!!!!
trampie wrote:
buglet wrote:
Only name it goes under - google it. Plenty of Welsh posters on it so it is general rather than strictly English perhaps.

Exactly.


Nonetheless, vast majority are English.


Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:47 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:09 am
Posts: 13822
Post Re: Wales were robbed again!!!!
buglet wrote:
trampie wrote:
buglet wrote:
Only name it goes under - google it. Plenty of Welsh posters on it so it is general rather than strictly English perhaps.

Exactly.


Nonetheless, vast majority are English.

Oh dear.

_________________
As a scummer once said 'we dont produce anything and live meaningless lives doing meaningless jobs just to payback money that never really existed in the first place'.


Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:01 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:42 am
Posts: 5007
Post Re: Wales were robbed again!!!!
buglet wrote:
I don't have a problem with any of the English posters on here but perhaps they need to be aware that given that this is a Welsh forum, there will be some nationalism on display! Some of the Welsh ones go too far by a distance for me and the ad hominem stuff is wearisome from some but lively debate is always good.

I like Troron as a poster but he can get a bit dogmatic; even then that is when he is fighting his corner. Long may it continue. We just need to keep it in proportion sometimes.



I thought Al Hominem was an Arab? :scratch:

_________________
.
Live for ever or die trying


Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:19 pm
Profile E-mail
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Figaro, Google [Bot], RedCard and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: