It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:37 am

John Mitchell in charge of the Bulls 
World XV Player

Post John Mitchell in charge of the Bulls
It was the Bulls first game with John Mitchell in charge. John the hired fired. He was hired by the Bulls to get them on track and he fired the S18 head coach Nollis.
John took his S18 Bulls to Nelspruit's Mombela stadium and the got humiliated by the Steval Pumas in the Currie Cup. Steval Pumas 51 Bulls 15 after the sa Pumas lead 22-10 at ht. Hooker Mark Pretorius scored a hattrick for the Steval Pumas.
We discussed John Mitchell at Bulls on my recent fishing trip at the coast and where some saw him as the Bulls Mesiah, I tend to differ and questioned his human relations track record.
Tough road for Mitchell ahead. Steval Pumas moved to 4-th on the Currie Cup log

Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:03 am
World XV Player

Post Re: John Mitchell in charge of the Bulls
Well done Pumas, smacked us.
Not sure what Mitchell could do in one game but we'll see if he can turn the ship around.
We can kiss this season goodbye already.

Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:41 am
World XV Player

Lions will have to beat the Pumas at Ellispark this coming weekend to stay alive. Will be
cliffhanger...as were Sharks over WP on Sat
Rosko Speckman downed the Lions with his last min. try for the Cheetahs hope they play him against Munster this coming weekend in the first Pro14 Round. He is a x-factor and gamebreaker. Cheetahs a different kettle of fish now with him, Mapimpi and Seargull Peterson playing at 15.

Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:17 pm
World XV Player

Mitchell is a shit coach and the *dinky doo* who dropped Christian Cullen.

The Bulls won't improve with him in charge.

But I'm glad he's there rather than trying to coach in NZ.

Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:01 am
World XV Player

Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:25 am
British & Irish Lions Player

Lions will have to beat the Pumas at Ellispark this coming weekend to stay alive. Will be
Rosko Speckman downed the Lions with his last min. try for the Cheetahs hope they play him against Munster this coming weekend in the first Pro14 Round. He is a x-factor and gamebreaker. Cheetahs a different kettle of fish now with him, Mapimpi and Seargull Peterson playing at 15.

How they must be thanking their lucky stars they are out of the at times boring snd dull Super Rugby. Imagine the excitement amongst players of visiting places such as Cardiff,Cork,,Galway,Edinburgh,Parma,treviso,Dublin and Belfast.
No more long-haul flights across several time zones...some of the best cities in Europe awaits
Thumbs now for the Pro14 organizers to stand up against the 50/50 quota law applied in the SH competitions for sa teams except Currie Cup so Europe can see SA's best

Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:30 pm
World XV Player

Cheetahs play Sharks on Sat. Currie Cup and also Munster in Belfast. Apparently the overlap will be in year 1 Pro14 and they don't have to play Superrugby next year which will help. Same as Superrugby where a better player has to stay behind at times due to politics but this time round he misses out on those cities you mentioned while the guy that tick the quota% tour. Another argument for my best player must play irrespective colour even if its a 100% black team or a 100% brown team or a 100% white team

Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:56 pm
British & Irish Lions Player

Sharks to win. Lions Pumas will be a 50/50. Pumas pack I think don't have their match in sa. Griquas to bag an away win over the Bulls

Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:15 pm
World XV Player

Would have liked to see the Lions pack that played in the S18 final plus Kwagga would have done against the Pumas. I think the 7 Lions in the S18 final scrummed quite well against 8. Puma pack seems a bit heavier than the Crusaders. Scholtz is a monster

Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:59 pm
World XV Player

So when's the first proper NH games proper, still a bit jealous but look forward to you guys feeding back.. :thumbup:

Scuse my English/spelling/gramma and foul language

Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:04 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Post Re:
Vernon wrote:
Bokbefok wrote:

How they must be thanking their lucky stars they are out of the at times boring snd dull Super Rugby. Imagine the excitement amongst players of visiting places such as Cardiff,Cork,,Galway,Edinburgh,Parma,treviso,Dublin and Belfast.
No more long-haul flights across several time zones...some of the best cities in Europe awaits
Thumbs now for the Pro14 organizers to stand up against the 50/50 quota law applied in the SH competitions for sa teams except Currie Cup so Europe can see SA's best

Just interest will there be no quota in the 2 teams in NH, and is the quota 50/50?

Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:06 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

http://www.pro14rugby.org/fixtures/
Ulster (Ire) vs Toyota Cheetahs (sa) Friday 1 Sept 19:35 UK Time at Kingspan Stadium
Scarlets (Wales and 2016 Champions) vs Southern Kings Sat 2 Sep 17:30 at Parcy Scarlets

Unlike the Currie Cup Competition which is internal sa this is an international competition and still subjected to the sa government strictly applied sports quotas (50/50)
Very upbeated about the Cheetahs because they're very close in fielding their best. Similar now to their Currie Cup side of 2016 which were great. Game breakers that could not play Super rugby are all aboard now. Players such as Rosko Speckman, Cecil Africa and Seargull Peterson at 15. Speckman is one of the best

Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:36 pm
World XV Player

Good place for him, he's full of bull. ;)

Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:53 am
World XV Player

Justic wrote:

Lol, you guys must know a lot more about him than gets let out, hear lotsa subtle digs and not so subtle at times.

Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:40 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Forrealz wrote:
Justic wrote:

Lol, you guys must know a lot more about him than gets let out, hear lotsa subtle digs and not so subtle at times.

Out of all the kiwi coaches, he seems to be the one most people want to see the back of. Hope he does well though. :thumbright:

And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:20 pm