It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:09 am

Cheers Fellas 
World XV Player

Post Cheers Fellas
Thanks to those of you that went into bat for me when I was banned recently. I got some support from the strangest sources - a good surprise. I argue with a few of you (ok all of you) but it's never personal. I'd like to think that all the kiwis here and maybe some of the NHers would have a beer and a laugh around a BBQ if the chance came up. Prob should just leave KW on the lemonades though.

It was pretty cool to see people standing up for someone that argues like a *Bar steward* with them. My ban was originally a week and must've been reduced on review from the citing commissioner who obviously thought that I (like Savea), hadn't committed a foul.

This board (SH) has its ups and downs, and we're in a bit of a valley atm (we need some new blood) so despite the numerous calls from the NH crew for me to piss off elsewhere I'll keep hanging around (I know this'll be bad news for some) until I'm banned for good. We're in the offseason now, so I guess I'm good for another few months at least.

But now guys, it's that time again. Cricket O'clock - go the Black Craps! Bring on the Aussies! It's only the first bloody day of summer and I've already had my second burn. - this beach life has it's hazards. We can still argue here though, and show the NHers during the 6N how you can participate in another team's thread and not just troll endlessly whinging about the ref and imaginary foul play.

Anyway, :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:54 am
World XV Player

Post Re: Cheers Fellas
How was scumtanamo bay......

We are in serious need of a few more people here in the SH section. Though some of the locals are probably hoping for the opposite. :) I like this forum, more down to earth people. PR is scumv on mushrooms, dipped in acid. It's funny as hell but to out there for me.

I'm going to watch as much cricket as possible this winter, dark at 4:30 here and to cold to go outside.

And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:02 am
World XV Player

Playing the moderator is like playing the ref. AB's are experts at the latter.

Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:57 pm
Regional Player

I remember getting banned because mod assumed I was going to say something i didn't say - in a thread where others were saying what he banned ME for hahaha.....
I made a new login - came back and pointed it out and he apologized reluctantly .... was a weird one -- Merry Xmas anyway breathaz!

Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:11 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Merry Christmas, FMY.

Be Lucky.

:D

Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:52 am
World XV Player

Lol, can't even remember if I've been banned, go hard FMY's

Scuse my English/spelling/gramma and foul language

Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:29 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Didnt know you had been banned :) Im glad you took it in good part.Personally i think that yourself and the other NZ boys and girls, significantly add to the forum. Even the loony Nekimint or whatever his name was,used to make some good post on the game (although his political and religious posts were a bit over the top :) ).

"Business!' cried the Ghost, wringing its hands again. "Mankind was my business; charity, mercy, forbearance, and benevolence, were, all, my business. The deals of my trade were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business!”
“None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free.”
"The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for

Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:09 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Four More Years wrote:
Thanks to those of you that went into bat for me when I was banned recently. I got some support from the strangest sources - a good surprise. I argue with a few of you (ok all of you) but it's never personal. I'd like to think that all the kiwis here and maybe some of the NHers would have a beer and a laugh around a BBQ if the chance came up. Prob should just leave KW on the lemonades though.

It was pretty cool to see people standing up for someone that argues like a *Bar steward* with them. My ban was originally a week and must've been reduced on review from the citing commissioner who obviously thought that I (like Savea), hadn't committed a foul.

This board (SH) has its ups and downs, and we're in a bit of a valley atm (we need some new blood) so despite the numerous calls from the NH crew for me to piss off elsewhere I'll keep hanging around (I know this'll be bad news for some) until I'm banned for good. We're in the offseason now, so I guess I'm good for another few months at least.

But now guys, it's that time again. Cricket O'clock - go the Black Craps! Bring on the Aussies! It's only the first bloody day of summer and I've already had my second burn. - this beach life has it's hazards. We can still argue here though, and show the NHers during the 6N how you can participate in another team's thread and not just troll endlessly whinging about the ref and imaginary foul play.

Anyway, :thumbup: :thumbup:

:wtf: you were banned ???? What :bs: was that about.

Scum needs more posters that call it as they see it, not less.

Don't you dare leave FMY.

Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:01 am
World XV Player

good to see you back.
mind you I wouldn't know never been banned... :dontknow: :D :kermit:

Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:04 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
World XV Player

Justic wrote:

:wtf: you were banned ???? What :bs: was that about.

Scum needs more posters that call it as they see it, not less.

Don't you dare leave FMY.

I believe reasons for the bans were "you push it" and "you don't know when to stop". Funnily enough in both cases the threads were heavily edited by the mod in question after my ban to cover his tracks.

New manager syndrome. We've all seen it.

Anyway, Happy New Year you lot!

Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:50 am
International Player

I had no idea you'd been banned.

I think you are a dick (I've based that on the things you say & do ;) ).

However - I don't agree with banning anyone for expressing an opinion so ...

Welcome back dick head and cheers :cheers: .

Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:23 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

I believe calling someone a dick is massively homophobic. Clearly using the male genitalia as an insult shows you're afraid of it and want to oppress it. Hugely offensive to those that prefer the sausage over the bun.

But then you're the authority on that stuff so I'll defer to your expertise.

Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:47 pm
World XV Player

C0ck :D

Scuse my English/spelling/gramma and foul language

Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:09 pm
Profile E-mail