It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:13 pm




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
about me 
Author Message
Mini Player

Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:22 pm
Posts: 1
Post about me
Hi,my name is Mark,im a big fan of Cardiff Blues,i live in Derbyshire so i dont get to see them live too often,but i catch them on tv when their on.I am Welsh,my mum was from Penarth,my dad was from Cardiff.I love Wales and all things Welsh.My local team is the Sheffield Tigers and i support them quite often.Anyway i look forward to chattin to you all,thank you.


Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:33 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:41 pm
Posts: 30286
Post Re: about me
I think you are just saying you are welsh to get a head start with Cwl and Glyn :D , welcome to the city of the damed :thumbright:

_________________
You cannot enslave my mind, therefore I will always be a free man.
I can count my true friends on the hairs on the palms of my hands.


Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:10 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:34 am
Posts: 15174
Location: Japan
Post Re: about me
Don't worry bro, we can't choose our birthplace :-( . I do like your positive attitude though. :thumbright:

Welcome. :cheers:

_________________
Religion is like a penis.
It's fine to have one, and fine to be proud of it.
But please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around,
And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.


Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:10 am
Profile
World XV Player

Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:35 am
Posts: 8599
Post Re: about me
barney wrote:
Hi,my name is Mark,im a big fan of Cardiff Blues,i live in Derbyshire so i dont get to see them live too often,but i catch them on tv when their on.I am Welsh,my mum was from Penarth,my dad was from Cardiff.I love Wales and all things Welsh.My local team is the Sheffield Tigers and i support them quite often.Anyway i look forward to chattin to you all,thank you.


Welcome Mark.

I :love4: all things Kiwi. :)


Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:23 am
Profile
REF
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 11:38 am
Posts: 20578
Location: South Wales
Post Re: about me
Welcome to the board.

I support the Blues except when they're playing the Dragons! :D

_________________
Is learning Welsh for free with Say something in Welsh.com

And it's proving to be much easier than I thought. All speaking and listenting with no grammar to worry about.


Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:23 am
Profile
Post Re: about me
Welcome.

Here's an Avatar for you.

***Removed huge Image that the blind no eyed two fart posted :D ****


Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:09 pm
Post Re: about me
[quote="oedipus"]Welcome.

Here's an Avatar for you.

Image


Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:10 pm
Post Re: about me
Couldnt you have posted a bigger pic oed ffs.


Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:19 pm
Post Re: about me
Stud Muffin wrote:
Couldnt you have posted a bigger pic oed ffs.


I don't know how to adjust the size sorry?

It wasn't that big when i took it off google.


Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:54 pm
Post Re: about me
:D I cant comment i only worked out how to post pictures about2 months ago.


Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:56 pm
Post Re: about me
Stud Muffin wrote:
:D I cant comment i only worked out how to post pictures about2 months ago.


I blame Dave. :D


Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:02 pm
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:41 pm
Posts: 30286
Post Re: about me
oedipus wrote:
Stud Muffin wrote:
:D I cant comment i only worked out how to post pictures about2 months ago.


I blame Dave. :D
I though it WAS a pisture of Dave
:D :D

_________________
You cannot enslave my mind, therefore I will always be a free man.
I can count my true friends on the hairs on the palms of my hands.


Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:47 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:41 pm
Posts: 30286
Post Re: about me
Thegrimriper wrote:
oedipus wrote:
Stud Muffin wrote:
:D I cant comment i only worked out how to post pictures about2 months ago.


I blame Dave. :D
I though it WAS a pisture of Dave
:D :D
snigger
:D :D

_________________
You cannot enslave my mind, therefore I will always be a free man.
I can count my true friends on the hairs on the palms of my hands.


Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:48 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:18 pm
Posts: 27953
Location: Here, or somewhere else
Post Re: about me
There are enough dinosaurs here already :twisted:

_________________
Nostalgia is not as good as it was, but I dont care because now hyperbole is the best thing ever.


Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:24 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:09 pm
Posts: 7837
Post Re: about me
Thegrimriper wrote:
I think you are just saying you are welsh to get a head start with Cwl and Glyn :D , welcome to the city of the damed :thumbright:


Hey, he said he supports the Blues - that's good enough for me!


Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:04 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: