It is currently Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:53 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
SA v Eng 
World XV Player

Post Re: SA v Eng
SA more dumb than even Wales are. Why kick turnover ball with 3 minutes left????

Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:56 pm
World XV Player

Pearcey3 wrote:
Have England ever lost a game after being 21 points ahead?

Not that I can recall.

Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:56 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

42 - 39

Thats not an advert for defence.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so *fupping* what?' —Stephen Fry

"You like PhillBB demand facts for debate........My premise needs no facts to debate it" - Rosario on "how to look like an idiot"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/whitcomberd/

Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:58 pm
Profile WWW
World XV Player

Despite the good start score flattered England

Profile E-mail
World XV Player

AverageBBCjournalist wrote:
Despite the good start score flattered England

Yes, well beaten

World XV Player

I liked Snyman (sp?) SA 2nd row, ...had a great game ...

5 tries apeice and a game it's difficult to describe why? :scratch:

World XV Player

Tony Panties wrote:

81 points maybe?

Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:59 pm
World XV Player

Langland Exile wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:

81 points maybe?

it was toss a coin rugby and fragile defences and little construction and shape ...tries happened :D

Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:03 pm
World XV Player

Is that the Snyman who used to play for the Scarlets?

Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:03 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Neither of these sides would trouble NZ, Ireland or Aus.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so *fupping* what?' —Stephen Fry

"You like PhillBB demand facts for debate........My premise needs no facts to debate it" - Rosario on "how to look like an idiot"

Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:08 pm
Profile WWW
Regional Player

String wrote:
Neither of these sides would trouble NZ, Ireland or Aus.

No one is going to trouble New Zealand. It is a depressing thought that over a year out from the world cup the winners are pretty much guaranteed in the all blacks, they are streets ahead of everyone else and honestly no one else stands a chance. England, Ireland, Australia and South Africa are just a group of also rans, and i will be looking forward to catching a game like the South Africa v Japan tie which really got the adrenaline going.

In regards to todays game the absolute stupidity of international players to give away penalties as they did is unforgivable, and continues the theme of their lack of brain power. Eddie Jones said in his interview it is down to him, however i disagree, the player takes ownership of their discipline. Our defence however has gone backwards at a huge rate of knots, and that falls on the shoulders of Gustard, i feel he has peaked, and thankfully is going at the end of the tour, Englands gain will be Harlequins loss if this is the best he can do.

Interestingly fitness wise we seemed to be the better in the latter stages. Which is a plus playing at altitude, however to ship a 21 point lead at test level is a reflection of deeper problems. My suspicion is that this will be a 3-0 series win for S.A with a new dawn for them, whilst we will stumble and fall throughout the A.I's, 6 nations, and them tumble out of the world cup, with all of Eddies early good work overshadowed by a 2 year period of embarrassment before he resigns or is sacked post world cup (although i would love to be proved wrong and have this post shoved down my throat!) :thumbright:

Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:43 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

wombles wrote:
No one is going to trouble New Zealand. It is a depressing thought that over a year out from the world cup the winners are pretty much guaranteed in the all blacks,

They've said that every world cup but NZ have a history of bottling or failing in a one off game quite often.

Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:48 pm
Profile WWW
British & Irish Lions Player

hmm, maybe it would have been worth watching after all ...

Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:43 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

I loved these 2 after match comments

England captain Owen Farrell told Sky Sports: "We got off to a good start but then a few errors crept in. Our discipline then let us down.
"We have to look at the game and make sure we stick together. This will make us better and get the best out of us."
------------

and good old Brian Moore

Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:57 pm
World XV Player

Tony Panties wrote:
I loved these 2 after match comments

England captain Owen Farrell told Sky Sports: "We got off to a good start but then a few errors crept in. Our discipline then let us down.
"We have to look at the game and make sure we stick together. This will make us better and get the best out of us."
------------

and good old Brian Moore

Farrell says the kind of bullshit Wales usually come up with...

Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:07 pm
Profile E-mail
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next