World XV Player

Post SA v Eng
Next up, not sure I can last the pace :D
and Canadian GP and Wales game to follow :D

Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:19 pm
World XV Player

Post Re: SA v Eng
Have to favour England surely

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so *fupping* what?' —Stephen Fry

"You like PhillBB demand facts for debate........My premise needs no facts to debate it" - Rosario on "how to look like an idiot"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/whitcomberd/

Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:20 pm
Profile WWW
World XV Player

If England find the form of 2 years ago that seems to have vanished then I would have us as favourites. If we continue to play like we have more recently, it could be embarrassing.

Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:26 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Troron wrote:
If England find the form of 2 years ago that seems to have vanished then I would have us as favourites. If we continue to play like we have more recently, it could be embarrassing.

Have you seen south africans "form" the last season or so? Bottom half 6N level at best. Yes they're at home on their favoured ground but they're still a very poor outfit compared to their previous level.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so *fupping* what?' —Stephen Fry

"You like PhillBB demand facts for debate........My premise needs no facts to debate it" - Rosario on "how to look like an idiot"

Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:28 pm
Profile WWW
British & Irish Lions Player

Least interesting game of the day?
England to win by 25.

Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:49 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

wal v arg has potential to be the least interesting and least skilful.

This one at least i wouldn't want to call the outcome. May not be highly skilled but will be competitive. Or should be.

Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:58 pm
Profile WWW
World XV Player

String wrote:
Troron wrote:

Have you seen south africans "form" the last season or so? Bottom half 6N level at best. Yes they're at home on their favoured ground but they're still a very poor outfit compared to their previous level.

Yeah but look how easily we leaked tries against the Barbarians. Many of the tries weren't even the result of a well worked attack but were simply players missing straight up 1 on 1's all over the place and a non-existent defence.

Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:03 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Not sure a barbarians match, style and attitude can really be transferred to a proper meaningful test though.
That and SA dont appear to have any real attacking potency. Discpline will be Englands make or break - have they fixed it against a real team or not.

Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:59 pm
Profile WWW
World XV Player

Howling woman to butcher the anthems as is now traditional.

Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:05 pm
Profile WWW
World XV Player

Good start

Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:21 pm
Profile WWW
World XV Player

South Africans are really poor

Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:23 pm
World XV Player

String wrote:
Troron wrote:

They were a disaster in 2016, but last year they did beat France four times, Argentina twice and drew with Australia twice. So no, they aren't a total basket case just yet.

Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:24 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Well Roger me sideways with a barge pole...

Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:27 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Hard to read form across these games as countries put out different levels of sides

Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:27 pm
World XV Player

Hmm ok. England completely gone to sleep. Try a direct result of no concentration any more.
No mental focus there.

Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:39 pm
Profile WWW