It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:23 am

Wales best back 3 
Club Player

Post Re: Wales best back 3
Another day another ref....could have been red!

Personally I think the guy is magic...99% of the time.

Think though he should start on the bench against France, not just because of his brainfart....

Halfpenny has done well so far, his short distance striking has resulted in a couple of good scores, and against Italy we saw something of the old Halfpenny.....dangerous running, tenacious and strong....
How he used to be before being coached to play the percentage game....

Steff Evans needs more time to bed in, has done well on the whole with what he has been given, and shown maturity and composure.....
...when i watch him play for wales i think to myself WWCD....(what would Cuthbert do?)......and thank the rugby gods that that period appears to be over....In every instance he is better.

Liam can cover wing and full back if required, and can make quite an impact in the final quarter......perhaps more of an impact than either of the other 2?

North had a point to prove.....and did it well, doesnt seem to have a glass head anymore......I had hoped he'd shy away from the scarlets in his return, favouring the bright city lights of swansea or cardiff.....but if he really has regained some confidence the magic is still there, and the chemistry with his former compatriots is still there....why not.....he can still live in bridgend or something to keep the mrs happy.

so North, Halfpenny, Evans....with L.Williams on the bench. seems the most sensible to me.

Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:57 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Post Re: Wales best back 3
Fra would,
imo, welcome a LiamW lesser involvement.

Steff E is a firework but too much of a ´Jacky Jumper' do they sell 'em any more? :D He could win it or lose it significantly... that's what you get.

1/2 P imo is golden, games depend on such a kicker and experience.

Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:08 pm