It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:50 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Wales were robbed again!!!! 
World XV Player

Post Re: Wales were robbed again!!!!
wombles wrote:
Oi what ya getting me all involved for!...I was happily lurking in the background lying on my England rugby duvet, in my red rose p.j's, listening to swing low sweet charriot and god save the queen on the record player, letting my prawn sandwiches that i took for tea settle in my stomach. Reading a great piece commisioned by the RFU, on how Brian Moore actually is always right and Will Carling confirmed as the greatest ever home nations captain. i shall soon be going to sleep with images of England Grand Slams and World cup wins in my head, after of course i do my nightly salute to my picture of Margeret Thatcher.

Honestly, sometimes i feel some of you dont like me!
:cheers: :king: !

Shameful stuff young Wombles. It’s the dungeons for you.

Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:31 pm
Profile E-mail
International Player

Definitive proof Troron or as I suspect you will still think you
know better than World Rugby

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/43046791

Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:44 pm
Profile E-mail
British & Irish Lions Player

awaywardlad wrote:
Definitive proof Troron or as I suspect you will still think you
know better than World Rugby

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/43046791

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=75600&start=45

Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:46 pm
Profile E-mail
Regional Player

Pearcey3 wrote:
wombles wrote:
Oi what ya getting me all involved for!...I was happily lurking in the background lying on my England rugby duvet, in my red rose p.j's, listening to swing low sweet charriot and god save the queen on the record player, letting my prawn sandwiches that i took for tea settle in my stomach. Reading a great piece commisioned by the RFU, on how Brian Moore actually is always right and Will Carling confirmed as the greatest ever home nations captain. i shall soon be going to sleep with images of England Grand Slams and World cup wins in my head, after of course i do my nightly salute to my picture of Margeret Thatcher.

Honestly, sometimes i feel some of you dont like me!
:cheers: :king: !

Shameful stuff young Wombles. It’s the dungeons for you.

I cannot go there, its already full to the brim with Welsh people :laughing9:

Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:53 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Nice one wombles. :)

'I am Stepney, I am Peru, I am divine and so are you.' ( John Wardell, aka Jah Wobble from his album 'Take me to God' who when introduced to John Lydon in a pub was so utterly pissed he couldn't pronounce his own name which came out as 'Jah Wobble'.

Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:47 pm
World XV Player

Yeah. Nice one Wibbles.

Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:56 pm
Profile E-mail
Regional Player

Alan ROLLAND phoning Wales to say that a terrible mistakes has been made....You just could not make it up.... :kermit:

Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:38 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

I did note the irony.

Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:43 pm
Profile E-mail
Club Player

soap wrote:
buglet wrote:
I don't have a problem with any of the English posters on here but perhaps they need to be aware that given that this is a Welsh forum, there will be some nationalism on display! Some of the Welsh ones go too far by a distance for me and the ad hominem stuff is wearisome from some but lively debate is always good.

I like Troron as a poster but he can get a bit dogmatic; even then that is when he is fighting his corner. Long may it continue. We just need to keep it in proportion sometimes.

I thought Al Hominem was an Arab? :scratch:

You're probably thinking of Al Capone.

Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:44 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

tycroes8 wrote:
Alan ROLLAND phoning Wales to say that a terrible mistakes has been made....You just could not make it up.... :kermit:

Incredible. :kermit:

Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:59 pm
World XV Player

Forget the knock-on, there was NO knock on (and didn't even become an issue until some English voices were raised in 'defence' of a blind (or well-Paid more-like) TMO who instantly, was seen jumping clear out of his seat screaming;

"Never a try in a million years ref, If I was the TMO, I'd turn it down 99 times out of a hundred!!"

Around about which time, somebody said "You ARE the bloody TMO, and what's more, the most expensive TMO ever to officiate in a 6 Nations, CRUCIAL game for the 'Motherland' (i.e. England!) ............... "Now do what we flew you 13000 miles for, and make like an impression of a blind Irish referee!!" (Which, as we now all know, he duly did and was given two freeby nights in the Hilton, complete with two very fit, top-class prossies, former English Public School Girls who went to Cheltenham Ladies College as a bit if bunce!!)

Proof is here, the very photo that M.Rolland took a 'snap' of, after using VLC at 1/8th speed for 13 hours!!

Bit of tough luck for you then, old chap. I really don't give a toss about your perceived sensibilities!!

Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:58 pm
Regional Player

Otto i think you damage your arguement in your very first sentence. There is more than enough video footage out there to confirm that a knock on by Evans occurred, it is as undisputable as Anscombe touching the ball down.

What is open for debate is that the TMO missed both the knock on amd grounding, although if we were privvy to the same views as he had at the time i can understand missing the knock on, but am perplexed at missing the grounding.

Did the TMO incorrectly rule on the grounding, yes he did. Was the correct decision made overall in the presence of a mistake, yes it was. It may not be palatable to some, but in this case the correct call was made, even if by mistake.

I would let it go, the better team overall won on the day, and in 12 months time we can resume once again.

Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:12 am
Profile E-mail

wombles wrote:
Otto i think you damage your arguement in your very first sentence. There is more than enough video footage out there to confirm that a knock on by Evans occurred

No there's not. There one piece where Steff's finger twitches and that has to be magnified to be seen

Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:17 am
Profile E-mail
Regional Player

Love the way that the English have decided that there was a knock on prior to the grounding..the evidence for that is very flimsy indeed and does not stand up to scrutiny...get over it we were robbed..end of..does not matter now time to move on to next game....

Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:34 am
Profile E-mail

Big And Dull wrote:
wombles wrote:
Otto i think you damage your arguement in your very first sentence. There is more than enough video footage out there to confirm that a knock on by Evans occurred

No there's not. There one piece where Steff's finger twitches and that has to be magnified to be seen

Why is a knock on that is difficult to see any less of a knock on? By that logic the try should be denied because it requires a zoned in slow motion to see clearly.

Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:34 am
Profile E-mail
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next