It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:43 pm

If anyone from Wales can see beyond the six nations 
World XV Player

Post Re: If anyone from Wales can see beyond the six nations
rugbydan wrote:
loosechange wrote:
rugbydan wrote:
:clap:

Very decent of you. If Wales ever win a world cup by grinding out victories and dropping goals playing the most boring brand of rugby availbe I'll stop watching.

Wait a sec, you’d rather watch them try and run in try’s all day long than win a WC. :shock:

The key is to be able to grind out wins if that’s what game is needed. NZ used to want to win games by being the fastest most skillful team, waste of time unless you lift the trophy at the end. Now, we’ve learnt to do both, and the last 2 WCs would’ve been shite had we not gotten our shit sorted.

I probably need to explain I was being facetious for our antipodean members. Not only do you produce the worst TMO's in the world you have no sense of humour either.

Now please note I was also being facetious in this response.

My bad. There are people out there who think this way. Win pretty and all that.

Mate, I’ve only produced 1 child(that I know of) and him being 11, probably won’t be TMOing any test matches for a while yet if that’s what he dreams of. As for the bloke who said it wasn’t a try, was the right call in some eyes, and seeing as there’s a bit of dispute about the call, it’s not really wrong, is it? Some calls you get, some you don’t, England deserved the win so people need to move on.

And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:44 am
World XV Player

loosechange wrote:
rugbydan wrote:
loosechange wrote:
rugbydan wrote:

Very decent of you. If Wales ever win a world cup by grinding out victories and dropping goals playing the most boring brand of rugby availbe I'll stop watching.

Wait a sec, you’d rather watch them try and run in try’s all day long than win a WC. :shock:

The key is to be able to grind out wins if that’s what game is needed. NZ used to want to win games by being the fastest most skillful team, waste of time unless you lift the trophy at the end. Now, we’ve learnt to do both, and the last 2 WCs would’ve been shite had we not gotten our shit sorted.

I probably need to explain I was being facetious for our antipodean members. Not only do you produce the worst TMO's in the world you have no sense of humour either.

Mate, I’ve only produced 1 child(that I know of) and him being 11, probably won’t be TMOing any test matches for a while yet if that’s what he dreams of. As for the bloke who said it wasn’t a try, was the right call in some eyes, and seeing as there’s a bit of dispute about the call, it’s not really wrong, is it? Some calls you get, some you don’t, England deserved the win so people need to move on.

England deserved the win in your view, other views are available, so move on.

Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:10 am
World XV Player

trampie wrote:
loosechange wrote:
rugbydan wrote:
loosechange wrote:
rugbydan wrote:

:wtf: the TMO's view is the only one that matters. He is one of the few who had an objective view.

Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:40 am
World XV Player

trampie wrote:
loosechange wrote:
rugbydan wrote:
loosechange wrote:
rugbydan wrote:

Bingo.

And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:15 am