It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 6:01 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Sanjay in 
Author Message
World XV Player

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:25 pm
Posts: 2644
Location: On a very steep hill
Post Re: Sanjay in
awaywardlad wrote:
It's crazy because now we have no proper cover.

If Anscombe OR Patchell is injured we will have to play
without a 10 or a 15.

So if they were both to be injured .................................

Samson Lee @ 10 anyone? :crybaby: :thumbup: :crybaby: :clap: :crybaby: :dontknow:

Doesn't the Worcester boy play 15 for his club?

_________________
I'm politically correct, a social justice warrior, a Snowflake and a male feminist ......apparently
I'm also a dopey *bar steward* a childish fukkwit and a liar


Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:06 pm
Profile E-mail
International Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:09 pm
Posts: 1078
Post Re: Sanjay in
I think this severely weakens us. Would much prefer Liam Williams ahead of Anscombe. Seems a bad decision to release Sanjay back to Sarries now.


Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:39 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 61992
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Sanjay in
WRU shambles as usual

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:40 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 13440
Post Re: Sanjay in
Langland Exile wrote:
WRU shambles as usual


This is a coaches call, .........employed by Union but solely responsible?

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:53 pm
Profile
thread ruining clique
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:26 pm
Posts: 19717
Location: Dinbych
Post Re: Sanjay in
He needed a game. Can't see what the problem is. Should he have been dropped straight in at 15 against England having not played in months?

_________________
Wubba dubba dub dub


Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:57 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 13440
Post Re: Sanjay in
spinbreath wrote:
He needed a game. Can't see what the problem is. Should he have been dropped straight in at 15 against England having not played in months?



With duch a depleted and relatively inexperienced side it does beggar brlief :scratch:

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:01 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 61992
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Sanjay in
Tony Panties wrote:
spinbreath wrote:
He needed a game. Can't see what the problem is. Should he have been dropped straight in at 15 against England having not played in months?



With duch a depleted and relatively inexperienced side it does beggar brlief :scratch:


He played for the Sarries against the Ospreys

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:03 pm
Profile
thread ruining clique
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:26 pm
Posts: 19717
Location: Dinbych
Post Re: Sanjay in
Tony Panties wrote:
spinbreath wrote:
He needed a game. Can't see what the problem is. Should he have been dropped straight in at 15 against England having not played in months?



With duch a depleted and relatively inexperienced side it does beggar brlief :scratch:

As the people saying it shouldn't have happened are the same people saying we're going to get hammered, what difference does it make?

_________________
Wubba dubba dub dub


Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:05 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 61992
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Sanjay in
spinbreath wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
spinbreath wrote:
He needed a game. Can't see what the problem is. Should he have been dropped straight in at 15 against England having not played in months?



With duch a depleted and relatively inexperienced side it does beggar brlief :scratch:

As the people saying it shouldn't have happened are the same people saying we're going to get hammered, what difference does it make?


it is meant to be a professional game, so at least give yourself as good a chance as you can?
New Bench looks unbalanced.

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:11 pm
Profile
World XV Player

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:50 am
Posts: 6572
Post Re: Sanjay in
Anscombe to 15, Watkin to the bench in place of Anscombe.


Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:14 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 61992
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Sanjay in
Might be a hammering

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:17 pm
Profile
World XV Player

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:50 am
Posts: 6572
Post Re: Sanjay in
Langland Exile wrote:
Might be a hammering

Not looking good. Far too many injuries.
Ha'penny is not injured but is ill, but still, it is another missing player of note.
Lets put this match down to experience, more youngsters getting exposure at the highest level.
We still have Biggar, Webb, Liam and the Priest and Foxy and a number of forwards going forward (excuse the pun).
So this game is just going to improve our reserves.
It will be an everlasting shame to England if they lose against a Wales second/third team, at home to boot. :D


Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:29 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 61992
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Sanjay in
BigRed wrote:
Langland Exile wrote:
Might be a hammering

Not looking good. Far too many injuries.
Ha'penny is not injured but is ill, but still, it is another missing player of note.
Lets put this match down to experience, more youngsters getting exposure at the highest level.
We still have Biggar, Webb, Liam and the Priest and Foxy and a number of forwards going forward (excuse the pun).
So this game is just going to improve our reserves.
It will be an everlasting shame to England if they lose against a Wales second/third team, at home to boot. :D


I can't see Biggar as the 10 going forward.

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:31 pm
Profile
World XV Player

Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:42 pm
Posts: 2960
Post Re: Sanjay in
Langland Exile wrote:
BigRed wrote:
Langland Exile wrote:
Might be a hammering

Not looking good. Far too many injuries.
Ha'penny is not injured but is ill, but still, it is another missing player of note.
Lets put this match down to experience, more youngsters getting exposure at the highest level.
We still have Biggar, Webb, Liam and the Priest and Foxy and a number of forwards going forward (excuse the pun).
So this game is just going to improve our reserves.
It will be an everlasting shame to England if they lose against a Wales second/third team, at home to boot. :D


I can't see Biggar as the 10 going forward.


Patchell and maybe Priestland will usurp him for sure. As for Anscombe and Sam Davies, depends on how much form they can (re)discover.


Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:32 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:50 am
Posts: 6572
Post Re: Sanjay in
najbritcol wrote:
Langland Exile wrote:
BigRed wrote:
Langland Exile wrote:
Might be a hammering

Not looking good. Far too many injuries.
Ha'penny is not injured but is ill, but still, it is another missing player of note.
Lets put this match down to experience, more youngsters getting exposure at the highest level.
We still have Biggar, Webb, Liam and the Priest and Foxy and a number of forwards going forward (excuse the pun).
So this game is just going to improve our reserves.
It will be an everlasting shame to England if they lose against a Wales second/third team, at home to boot. :D


I can't see Biggar as the 10 going forward.


Patchell and maybe Priestland will usurp him for sure. As for Anscombe and Sam Davies, depends on how much form they can (re)discover.

Sorry! Sam Davies is nowhere near international standard. I think Sam has always been overrated. I think the overrated opinions of Sam stem from his undoubted ability with the boot. I have always questioned his reading of the game. Kicks when he should have passed and passes when he should have kicked.
One of the main reasons Ospreys are art the bottom of the PRO14 table.


Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:46 pm
Profile E-mail
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: