It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:56 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
England v Wales test thread 
World XV Player

Post Re: England v Wales test thread
loosechange wrote:
trampie wrote:
loosechange wrote:
buglet wrote:
loosechange wrote:
tycroes8 wrote:
Troron your petty attacks on another poster with a different opinion say everything about you as an individual....

You’ve got issues if you think refs cheat, just suck up the loss and say well done England. Blaming the ref after the game is petty and you deserve all the shit you get.

It was a silly initial post and I think the result was not unfair. However, the TMO did get it wrong.

Refs, touchies, TMOs, coaches, players all get it wrong sometimes, just the way of the world. But to say the refs are bribed because your team lost, not a good look and Tron rightly gave him an earful.

Is the guy an Anglo Saxon New Zealander ?, what about Wales tour of NZ in 69 and what they did with that knowledge to come up with a plan not to have the same ref for the Lions decider in 71.

I have no idea what you’re on about bro. If you think the ref was paid, then say so. Then I can laugh at you as well.

As regards NZ top ref back in the day why comment about something you don't know about.?

Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:38 am
World XV Player

As regards payment, are refs professional these days ?, do you mean ref or tmo ?
The last thing Wales want is any NZ involvement when we play England, Anglo Saxon NZ involvement that is.

Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:49 am
World XV Player

Troron wrote:
Last year England were criticised for being slow to start our games and only bringing it back in the final 20. So far this year we have scored both the fastest and 2nd fastest tries (2 and 3 mins). I think Jones has obviously got England coming out the blocks much faster, although our game of upping the tempo in the final 20 has suffered with Youngs injured and Wigglesworth being far too slow. The one selection fault above all others of Jones is never getting a 3rd SH involved in the England camp to cover for this exact scenario. If we had had Dan Robson in for the final 20 after spending time in England training, I'd imagine we could have upped to the tempo.

Rarely is the sucess or failure of a team a consideration one that be viewed without the tactics used by the opposition. Yes, England slowed down towards the end and possibly this was down to Wigglesworth but it is also possible that Tipuric taking over from Moriarty played a part?

Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:07 pm
Profile E-mail
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27