It is currently Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:30 am

6 Nations begins!!! Morning all! 
Regional Player

Post 6 Nations begins!!! Morning all!
:cheers: this is it! The opening round of the 6 Nations 2018 is here!! I am like a kid on Christmas morning! Time to grab my England shirt, put the coffee on, absorb the Telegraphs rugby section and prep for todays 2 games!

Wales v Scotland:
Should be a cracker, and a great game to open the tournament. I am a traditionalist and would prefer the roof open to the elements, as to me the weather is one of the challenges of the game that i love to see overcome. However the principality will be crackling, can Wales win at home with a pretty much Scarlets team out there? Will their more expansive game be adopted into the test arena, and will their familiarity with one another be the edge Wales need? Scotland come into this tournament with momentum and a style of play that nearly knocked over the AB,s. Yes their front row have taken a pummelling injury wise, but this is where you get players making their mark. One mans misfortune is anothers opportunity!

France v Ireland:
Les blu are missing la pettie generale, and the evergreen Louis Picamoles, but can the introduction of the talented Begles Jalibert pay dividence as they rightly move on from the lomited abilties of spedding and basterau! Will we see them strut and play with the elan of old? I hope so, a strong France is great for the tournament!
Ireland, well Sexton is their key man, if he is on song they will win, however disrupt Shmidts gameplan, force them to chase the game, and put some lack of structure on the game, and they will struggle! Easier said then done mind!

Either way i cannot wait!!! Let it begin!,,

Chris :cheers: :cheers: :occasion5:

Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:35 am
Profile E-mail