It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 5:08 am

Squad 
World XV Player

Post Squad
Wales squad for the 2018 Six Nations

Forwards: Rob Evans (Scarlets), Wyn Jones (Scarlets), Nicky Smith (Ospreys), Scott Baldwin (Ospreys), Elliot Dee (Dragons), Ken Owens (Scarlets) ,Tomas Francis (Exeter Chiefs), Samson Lee (Scarlets), Dillon Lewis (Cardiff Blues), Adam Beard (Ospreys) ,Bradley Davies (Ospreys), Seb Davies (Cardiff Blues), Cory Hill (Dragons), Alun Wyn Jones (Ospreys, capt), James Davies (Scarlets), Taulupe Faletau (Bath), Ellis Jenkins (Cardiff Blues), Ross Moriarty (Gloucester), Josh Navidi (Cardiff Blues), Aaron Shingler (Scarlets), Justin Tipuric (Ospreys).

Backs: Aled Davies (Scarlets), Gareth Davies (Scarlets), Rhys Webb (Ospreys), Gareth Anscombe (Cardiff Blues), Dan Biggar (Ospreys), Rhys Patchell (Scarlets), Rhys Priestland (Bath), Hadleigh Parkes (Scarlets), Owen Watkin (Ospreys), Owen Williams (Gloucester), Scott Williams (Scarlets), Josh Adams (Worcester Warriors), Hallam Amos (Dragons), Alex Cuthbert (Cardiff Blues), Steff Evans (Scarlets), Leigh Halfpenny (Scarlets), George North (Northampton Saints), Liam Williams (Saracens).

Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:04 pm
Profile E-mail
Regional Player

Post Re: Squad
Pretty much what I'd have gone with, though I thought half of them were supposed to be injured?

Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:26 pm
Profile E-mail
Primary Schools Player

James Davies according to Gatland has been on great form for the Scarlets for the last few years so why has he never been picked until now?

Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:39 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Hmm, there are a number of players named who won't be available for the first few 6N matches.
Good to see Josh Adams in the squad. :D

Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:41 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Brewerystud wrote:
James Davies according to Gatland has been on great form for the Scarlets for the last few years so why has he never been picked until now?

Poor discipline and attitude, along with the constant presence of Warburton, Lydiate, Faletau and Tipuric. However, now that two of those are injured for the whole tournament and one of them for at least part of it, here is his chance.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:42 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Figaro wrote:
Pretty much what I'd have gone with, though I thought half of them were supposed to be injured?

Only Faletau, Priestland, North and Amos are.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:43 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

No Jamie Roberts, no Luke Charteris, no Gethin Jenkins. Maybe Wales are moving on with the times after all.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:44 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Sometimes poor discipline goes with genius.
Take me for instance. :D

Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:45 pm
Profile E-mail
Primary Schools Player

najbritcol wrote:
Brewerystud wrote:

Poor discipline and attitude, along with the constant presence of Warburton, Lydiate, Faletau and Tipuric. However, now that two of those are injured for the whole tournament and one of them for at least part of it, here is his chance.

Poor Attitude??? Warburton is always injured he is rugby's answer to Darren Anderton

Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:46 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Brewerystud wrote:
najbritcol wrote:
Brewerystud wrote:

Poor Attitude??? Warburton is always injured he is rugby's answer to Darren Anderton

By poor attitude, I mean that he can come across as rude and disrespectful to others including refs, not that he doesn't give his all on the field.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:48 pm
Profile E-mail
Mini Player

That description sounds like every scrum half in the world

Whartburton is at least aways fresh

Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:53 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

17 current or former Scarlets..where is all the Gwent talent everyone keeps talking about..

Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:01 pm
World XV Player

najbritcol wrote:
No Jamie Roberts, no Luke Charteris, no Gethin Jenkins. Maybe Wales are moving on with the times after all.

We were trying to keep it a secret but there is a World Cup in 2019

Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:03 pm
Primary Schools Player

Anyone got the time on their hands to get the ages of the squad members ? I am at work clearly working really hard

Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:27 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Langland Exile wrote:
najbritcol wrote:

We were trying to keep it a secret but there is a World Cup in 2019

Someone should have mentioned that to the Wales management two years ago...

Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:30 pm
Profile E-mail