It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:14 am

Falatau 
World XV Player

Post Re: Falatau
loosechange wrote:
Bouch wrote:
Broken Warriors

George North - One of the very few wings that every country agreed was a real threat to any opposition.

Faletau - One of the very few back rows that every country agreed was a tremendous player.

The English Premiership is a wrecking process.

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

GN - “was” being the important word. And it didn’t last very long.
TF - all class and possibly the most under rated player on the planet imho.

All NH club rugby seems to be a wrecking process, yet the Lions and AIs get blamed. :scratch:

Very true, good point :thumbup:

Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:06 pm
World XV Player

Langland Exile wrote:
loosechange wrote:
Bouch wrote:
Broken Warriors

George North - One of the very few wings that every country agreed was a real threat to any opposition.

Faletau - One of the very few back rows that every country agreed was a tremendous player.

All NH club rugby seems to be a wrecking process, yet the Lions and AIs get blamed. :scratch:

Some other Countries complaining of broken or unavailable warriors too ...

Four More Years wrote:
You guys are too pessimistic.

This is an AB team missing its entire front row (Franks, Coles, Moody). Its best forward (Beautiful Brodie). Along with Jerome Kaino, Jordie Barrett, Israel Dagg, Ben Smith, Nehe Milner Skudder.

We've seen stuttering performances from the team with these guys missing, and Brodie, in particular, is the biggest loss of the bunch. He leaves a huge hole in the forward pack and also in the ability to run off the 10 in the midfield. None of our subs can replace what Brodie does.

This is the best chance Wales have had at a win in years. Granted you played like arse today, but we've seen bigger swings in a week. It wouldn't shock me if the ABs lost next weekend (I wouldn't like it obviously) - we haven't been playing well since the SA thrashing.

Four More Years wrote:
Franks, Coles, Moody, Kaino, Read, Dagg, NMS, BSmith all out now from the starting 15.

Can't remember us missing this many starters in forever
. Rather now that 2019 though.

Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:42 pm
World XV Player

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and another 8 bites the dust ..Read out for 4 months

https://www.lequipe.fr/Rugby/Actualites ... dos/858955

an epidemic non respectful of hemisphere?

Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:59 pm
World XV Player

Tony Panties wrote:
Langland Exile wrote:
loosechange wrote:
Bouch wrote:
Broken Warriors

Four More Years wrote:

This is an AB team missing its entire front row (Franks, Coles, Moody). Its best forward (Beautiful Brodie). Along with Jerome Kaino, Jordie Barrett, Israel Dagg, Ben Smith, Nehe Milner Skudder.

We've seen stuttering performances from the team with these guys missing, and Brodie, in particular, is the biggest loss of the bunch. He leaves a huge hole in the forward pack and also in the ability to run off the 10 in the midfield. None of our subs can replace what Brodie does.

This is the best chance Wales have had at a win in years. Granted you played like arse today, but we've seen bigger swings in a week. It wouldn't shock me if the ABs lost next weekend (I wouldn't like it obviously) - we haven't been playing well since the SA thrashing.

Four More Years wrote:
Franks, Coles, Moody, Kaino, Read, Dagg, NMS, BSmith all out now from the starting 15.

So, are you saying NZ, whose sole purpose is to provide players to the blackness, is the same as the club game in the NH? :scratch: FMYs was merely commenting on injured players, which happens. Try and find a kiwi complaining about over playing our players, you won’t on this site, we all think our union has our players best interests at heart. Our clubs have pretty much no say at all. We have 1 entity controlling the amount of players we have, who they play for, when they play, and how they’re paid. That’s a tad different from what the poms and frogs have.

I know you can’t stand kiwis giving you lot shit, but your reaching here bro.

And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:59 am
World XV Player

loosechange wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
Langland Exile wrote:
loosechange wrote:
Bouch wrote:
Broken Warriors

Four More Years wrote:

This is the best chance Wales have had at a win in years. Granted you played like arse today, lobut we've seen bigger swings in a week. It wouldn't shock me if the ABs lost next weekend (I wouldn't like it obviously) - we haven't been playing well since the SA thrashing.

Four More Years wrote:

So, are you saying NZ, whose sole purpose is to provide players to the blackness, is the same as the club game in the NH? :scratch: FMYs was merely commenting on injured players, which happens. Try and find a kiwi complaining about over playing our players, you won’t on this site, we all think our union has our players best interests at heart. Our clubs have pretty much no say at all. We have 1 entity controlling the amount of players we have, who they play for, when they play, and how they’re paid. That’s a tad different from what the poms and frogs have.

I was commenting on what appears to be a significant trend of injured players which is widespread.
(I have posted and commented on the increased aspect of serious injuries in the modern game and reports associated with that... I think that it is a serious problem... probably exacerbated by N Hemp extent of fixtures)

It also seems to be having an increased effect on the International line ups.

The extent of the N Hemp timetable is recognised but not yet treated.

It also seemed worth to mention the coincedence of important losses at No8.

With regard to extent of timetable I believe that the extent of the international timetable and W Cups, Lions tours, extra AIs contribute to the injury levels. The W Rugby lethargy in truly addressing the W/Wide timetable issue is also a factor. The filthy lucre objective seems overly evident and disproportional.

It's a significant widespread problem with further life threatening aspects eg the head injuries.

Any extrapolation is your interpretation.

Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:31 am
British & Irish Lions Player

The reason for the large number of injuries is humans are not meant to repeatedly take the sort of impacts they get in rugby. Injuries were fewer in the past, despite the more dangerous play, because the players were much smaller and lighter therefore the impacts were less. There isn't really anything that can be done about it without placing restrictions on the size of the players as most injuries are from joints being twisted in ways they aren't mean to. There isn't really anything that can be done to protect against that.

Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:46 pm
Profile E-mail
Regional Player

They choose to play the sport professionally, knew the very real risks in the first place, so very little sympathy for broken players here I'm afraid. They take the chance along with the money.

Anyway, look on the bright side, might unearth a real star who wouldn't normally get a chance except for injury to an established player.

Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:38 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Donkka wrote:
They choose to play the sport professionally, knew the very real risks in the first place, so very little sympathy for broken players here I'm afraid. They take the chance along with the money.

Anyway, look on the bright side, might unearth a real star who wouldn't normally get a chance except for injury to an established player.

Natural selection indeed.

Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:32 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Tony Panties wrote:
loosechange wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
Langland Exile wrote:
loosechange wrote:
Bouch wrote:
Broken Warriors

Four More Years wrote:

This is the best chance Wales have had at a win in years. Granted you played like arse today, lobut we've seen bigger swings in a week. It wouldn't shock me if the ABs lost next weekend (I wouldn't like it obviously) - we haven't been playing well since the SA thrashing.

Four More Years wrote:

I was commenting on what appears to be a significant trend of injured players which is widespread.
(I have posted and commented on the increased aspect of serious injuries in the modern game and reports associated with that... I think that it is a serious problem... probably exacerbated by N Hemp extent of fixtures)

It also seems to be having an increased effect on the International line ups.

The extent of the N Hemp timetable is recognised but not yet treated.

It also seemed worth to mention the coincedence of important losses at No8.

With regard to extent of timetable I believe that the extent of the international timetable and W Cups, Lions tours, extra AIs contribute to the injury levels. The W Rugby lethargy in truly addressing the W/Wide timetable issue is also a factor. The filthy lucre objective seems overly evident and disproportional.

It's a significant widespread problem with further life threatening aspects eg the head injuries.

Any extrapolation is your interpretation.

I was talking about over playing players, which seems to be happening up those ways as there’s no love between club and country, which seemed pretty obvious I thought. You didn’t need to quote me to tell everyone that injuries are a possibility.

And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:03 am
World XV Player

This is all getting rather silly.

If you were building a tank to defeat the ALL Blacks you'd make sure it had the components up to the job.

If you were building a region you'd develop a system and a set of components able to sustain the stresses of the continuopus work and attrition.

You would recognise the engine you are building and manufacture each component accordingly.

Learning from each trial.

You would not just throw £contracts at southern hope like a drunken idiot.

It is time for those who know the capabilities of the metal and machine to call Cree!"

enough is enough!

Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:45 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Bath's director of rugby Todd Blackadder reported after their 26-21 win over the French heavyweights at The Rec on Saturday, 70-times capped Welsh star Faletau doesn't need an operation and could be back in time for the final two games in the Six Nations against Italy and France in Cardiff.

Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:03 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

jimcardiff wrote:
Bath's director of rugby Todd Blackadder reported after their 26-21 win over the French heavyweights at The Rec on Saturday, 70-times capped Welsh star Faletau doesn't need an operation and could be back in time for the final two games in the Six Nations against Italy and France in Cardiff.

He needs to rest, he is too valuable.,, he should be on a good NDC playing in Wales, playing less games. Give him some of the the money that it wasted on WRU management

Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:11 pm