It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:55 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Gatland Out 
World XV Player

Post Re: Gatland Out
simondavis wrote:
loosechange wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
Ref DR ...there are some stepping stones too ...cue Henry and Hansen presence in UK Coaching, cue also Schmidt and his formidable career path with Clermont, Leinster and now Ireland.

PS I have not mentioned Gatland in the above comment (Wasps, Ireland, Wales, Lions etc) :D

There’s no doubting that the NH is a good place for our coaches to build on their coaching cv’s, it’s basically working behind enemy lines which is a huge bonus should they return to coach our representative sides. Pretty much no NH coaches have that insight.
WG is a bloody good coach and I think he’ll get a decent gig should he look for ones after Wales, almost certainly not in NZ, maybe a tier 2 country ......again. :twisted:

You know what's striking about this mate. It's the poverty of NH coaching. Your coaches come up here because they are very very good at what they do. And our coaches do not coach in the SH. Other than Ronan O'Gara, a relative novice, who apparantly is going to The Crusaders. It's a joke...In short, in the SH, you trust your young coaching talent and here in the North we don't...The elephant in the room is Why? Rugby league is the same, all of the innovation comes from the South...I'm being simplistic and realise that money and wages have a lot to with it but overall this has been is the way the satus quo for a very long time. I admire the Scots for giving Gregor Townsend his head at Glasgow and now the Scottish national side but even he learnt his trade from Kiwi coaching staff.. It's daft, we in the North surely must trust and proivide pathways throught the system, what system I say to myself, so that our coaching staff are as much in demand as yours..

I tried to quote this but it’s been rejected a number of times. :scratch:

And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:58 am
World XV Player

Mods, any idea why I get told it’s forbidden to post here(I quoted Simon, talked some shite, usual stuff, but it continuously tells me no). Are there words that I’m not allowed to use or something?

Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:01 am
Junior Player

loosechange wrote:
Mods, any idea why I get told it’s forbidden to post here(I quoted Simon, talked some shite, usual stuff, but it continuously tells me no). Are there words that I’m not allowed to use or something?

Yes, you're forbidden to use the words "all" or "black" and the word "blackness," any other words are fine.

Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:50 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

loosechange wrote:

I was going to respond to your gatland post then I noticed you cant post for some reason I read your posts, but for the life of me I cant see a reason, quite pathetic Me thinks, your one of the better posters, so what Scumv are doing is a bit of a mystery to me, might just be a mix up about something, :scratch:

Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:38 am
World XV Player

loosechange wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
Ref DR ...there are some stepping stones too ...cue Henry and Hansen presence in UK Coaching, cue also Schmidt and his formidable career path with Clermont, Leinster and now Ireland.

PS I have not mentioned Gatland in the above comment (Wasps, Ireland, Wales, Lions etc) :D

There’s no doubting that the NH is a good place for our coaches to build on their coaching cv’s, it’s basically working behind enemy lines which is a huge bonus should they return to coach our representative sides. Pretty much no NH coaches have that insight.
WG is a bloody good coach and I think he’ll get a decent gig should he look for ones after Wales, almost certainly not in NZ, maybe a tier 2 country ......again. :twisted:

Clermont have established a relationship with Ian Foster NZ Asst Coach last year they exchanged views together. with NZ scrum coach Cron.

Foster has just visited Clermont again after the AI tour...

A lot depends on individual initiative too...

Sharing benefits both?

Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:54 am
World XV Player

Dai Yorkshire wrote:
loosechange wrote:

I was going to respond to your gatland post then I noticed you cant post for some reason I read your posts, but for the life of me I cant see a reason, quite pathetic Me thinks, your one of the better posters, so what Scumv are doing is a bit of a mystery to me, might just be a mix up about something, :scratch:

Eh!? :scratch:

Loosey's been banned?

He's a good egg, shame.

Edit- Ah, I see. He's not allowed to post in this thread for some reason. Thought he was a goner then :D

Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:18 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Conspiracy against quality SH posters...
Hence me having no problems :D

Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:20 pm
World XV Player

TheSmurf wrote:
Conspiracy against quality SH posters...
Hence me having no problems :D

:kermit:

Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:23 pm
Site Admin

loosechange wrote:
Well as you are posting here I can't see that you are "forbidden" :thefinger: PS there are no restrictions on your posting, maybe something to do with your anti-virus.

Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:00 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Tony Panties wrote:
loosechange wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:

Clermont have established a relationship with Ian Foster NZ Asst Coach last year they exchanged views together. with NZ scrum coach Cron.

Foster has just visited Clermont again after the AI tour...

A lot depends on individual initiative too...

Sharing benefits both?

Just came across another topical example, Bordeaux physical trainer sprnding 3 mths with Crusaders...

More of the same I say ...

part ref (apologies, in french....headlnes etc more or less say the same thing...it's a subscription site for some articles)

http://www.lequipe.fr/Rugby/Article/Lud ... nde/855386

Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:54 pm
World XV Player

Thegrimriper wrote:
loosechange wrote:
Well as you are posting here I can't see that you are "forbidden" :thefinger: PS there are no restrictions on your posting, maybe something to do with your anti-virus.

It was just quoting Simon’s post, weird. :scratch:
Massive loss for all you guys as that vital piece of insight is gone forever now.

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:00 pm
Regional Player

Some excellent points made here I think

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/rugby-union/ ... n-gatland/

Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:43 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

loosechange wrote:
Thegrimriper wrote:
loosechange wrote:

Massive loss for all you guys as that vital piece of insight is gone forever now.
The missing post will go down as an enigma the annals of Scumv history: thefinger:

Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:31 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Thegrimriper wrote:
loosechange wrote:
Thegrimriper wrote:
loosechange wrote:

The missing post will go down as an enigma the annals of Scumv history: thefinger:

Get Spinny to help then, as he is the expert on annals.. :P :D

Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:57 pm
World XV Player

Thegrimriper wrote:
loosechange wrote:
Thegrimriper wrote:
loosechange wrote:

The missing post will go down as an enigma in the annals of Scumv history :thefinger:

Going well, isn't it?

:kermit:

Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:12 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next