It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:48 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Jocks Vs Criminals - Match whinge 
Author Message
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:21 pm
Posts: 6128
Location: The land of Brexit
Post Jocks Vs Criminals - Match whinge
Scots already 10 up.

_________________
Sign up & join the cause! Stop the conspiracy! - http://www.extra-ranking-points-for-Wales.com


Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:47 pm
Profile
British & Irish Lions Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 8:16 pm
Posts: 1780
Location: Stockholm
Post Re: Jocks Vs Criminals - Match whinge
Scotland are the most fun to watch in the Northern hemisphere at the moment.


Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:50 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:21 pm
Posts: 6128
Location: The land of Brexit
Post Re: Jocks Vs Criminals - Match whinge
They run straight, try and offload, variation through grubber and chips. It really is that easy. Decent set piece and reasonable defence make them capable of competing.
They are getting to a point where the basics are being done right.

_________________
Sign up & join the cause! Stop the conspiracy! - http://www.extra-ranking-points-for-Wales.com


Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:54 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 61757
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Jocks Vs Criminals - Match whinge
Only shows what a good coach can do..

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:54 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:21 pm
Posts: 6128
Location: The land of Brexit
Post Re: Jocks Vs Criminals - Match whinge
Langland Exile wrote:
Only shows what a good coach can do..


Would appear to be the case.

_________________
Sign up & join the cause! Stop the conspiracy! - http://www.extra-ranking-points-for-Wales.com


Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:55 pm
Profile
World XV Player

Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:17 pm
Posts: 3750
Post Re: Jocks Vs Criminals - Match whinge
More I think about it, the more I think Wales are potentially heading for the wilderness. Scotland showing signs of getting well ahead of us.


Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:57 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:21 pm
Posts: 6128
Location: The land of Brexit
Post Re: Jocks Vs Criminals - Match whinge
buglet wrote:
More I think about it, the more I think Wales are potentially heading for the wilderness. Scotland showing signs of getting well ahead of us.


I think we are at that point now. Scotland probably have to be favs against us certainly at home.

_________________
Sign up & join the cause! Stop the conspiracy! - http://www.extra-ranking-points-for-Wales.com


Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:58 pm
Profile
World XV Player

Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:17 pm
Posts: 3750
Post Re: Jocks Vs Criminals - Match whinge
rugbydan wrote:
buglet wrote:
More I think about it, the more I think Wales are potentially heading for the wilderness. Scotland showing signs of getting well ahead of us.


I think we are at that point now. Scotland probably have to be favs against us certainly at home.


And it was avoidable: combination of incompetence and intransigence.


Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:59 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 61757
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Jocks Vs Criminals - Match whinge
buglet wrote:
rugbydan wrote:
buglet wrote:
More I think about it, the more I think Wales are potentially heading for the wilderness. Scotland showing signs of getting well ahead of us.


I think we are at that point now. Scotland probably have to be favs against us certainly at home.


And it was avoidable: combination of incompetence and intransigence.


and.. we will have another 18 months of it, all collecting big fat pay cheques

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:01 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:21 pm
Posts: 6128
Location: The land of Brexit
Post Re: Jocks Vs Criminals - Match whinge
Langland Exile wrote:
buglet wrote:
rugbydan wrote:
buglet wrote:
More I think about it, the more I think Wales are potentially heading for the wilderness. Scotland showing signs of getting well ahead of us.


I think we are at that point now. Scotland probably have to be favs against us certainly at home.


And it was avoidable: combination of incompetence and intransigence.


and.. we will have another 18 months of it, all collecting big fat pay cheques



IMO I would bring in a deputy coach, give him support and basically make Gatland quit. Proper nasty but thats business.

_________________
Sign up & join the cause! Stop the conspiracy! - http://www.extra-ranking-points-for-Wales.com


Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:02 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 61757
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Jocks Vs Criminals - Match whinge
Aussies don't look fully engaged

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:03 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 61757
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Jocks Vs Criminals - Match whinge
Well worked try...Barclay complaining with gusto...well taken try

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:06 pm
Profile
World XV Player

Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:17 pm
Posts: 3750
Post Re: Jocks Vs Criminals - Match whinge
Langland Exile wrote:
Aussies don't look fully engaged


Woken up now?


Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:07 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 61757
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Jocks Vs Criminals - Match whinge
Great try with skill from Foley, and a good finish, made Scotland look one paced. :thumbup:

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:10 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:21 pm
Posts: 6128
Location: The land of Brexit
Post Re: Jocks Vs Criminals - Match whinge
RED card.

_________________
Sign up & join the cause! Stop the conspiracy! - http://www.extra-ranking-points-for-Wales.com


Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:12 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron