It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:12 am

Eng v Arg 
World XV Player

Post Eng v Arg
Eng team

Le XV d'Angleterre :

Mike Brown (Harlequins) - Anthony Watson (Bath), Jonathan Joseph (Bath), Henry Slade (Exeter), Elliot Daly (Wasps) - (o) George Ford (Leicester), (m) Ben Youngs (Leicester) - Nathan Hughes (Wasps), Sam Underhill (Bath), Chris Robshaw (Harlequins) - George Kruis (Saracens), Courtney Lawes (Northampton) - Dan Cole (Leicester), Dylan Hartley (Northampton, cap.), Mako Vunipola (Saracens).

Remplaçants : Jamie George , Ellis Genge, Harry Williams, Joe Launchbury, Tom Curry, Danny Care, Alex Lozowski, Semesa Rokoduguni.

Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:09 pm
Regional Player

Post Re: Eng v Arg
Will be there with the chaps! Cannot wait!!! Tops and fleeces already sorted and on the guest bed at home for adorning Saturday (although need to make arrangements so we can get to a hostelry in Twickers sharpish to watch the Wales Oz clash).

Good looking team, Underhill starting, Curry on the bench. A chance for Slater to stake a claim, and for Youngs and Care to show why Eddie has faith in them with other talented 9s being left out so.

Hartley will need to keep his head, as will Genge when he comes on! He blows up in the Premiership, so will need to ensure under the tough conditions of test rugger that he does not do the same! Extremely powerful young man though!

Looking forward to this!!! :occasion5:

Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:24 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Is Itoje injured?

Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:24 pm
Regional Player

Itoje is rested, as is Farrell. Good news is it gives Slade and also Lowsowski a chance to show case themselves, will be fascinating to see.

Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:11 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Argie squad

Le XV d'Argentine :

Joaquin Tuculet - Ramiro Moyano, Matias Moroni, Santiago Gonzalez Iglesias, Emiliano Boffelli - (o) Juan Martin Hernandez, (m) Martin Landajo - Tomas Lezana, Marcos Kremer, Pablo Matera - Tomas Lavanini, Matias Alemanno - Nahuel Tetaz Chaparro, Agustin Creevy (cap.), Santiago Garcia Botta.

Remplaçants : Julian Montoya, Lucas Noguera, Enrique Pieretto, Banjamin Macome, Leonardo Senatore, Gonzalo Bertranou, Nicolas Sanchez, Sebastian Cancellere.

Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:14 pm
World XV Player

Eng by about 30

Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:30 am
Regional Player

Im not sure we will get a 30 point win, although i would love to see that. Argentina are no pushovers, and although at present they are not as strong as 2015, they have a strong pack with seasoned and very talented players. We should not underestimate the benefits of being in the rugby championship, as this will battle harden them.

However as Eddie has us as world number 1 in mind, and with everything going towards winning the 2019 world cup, these are the games we not only need to win, but also win well! Nerves are already jangling and anticipation is high and i have a day of work ahead of me! What i am going to be like before K.O at HQ tomorrow will be anyones guess!

Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:26 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

wombles wrote:
Im not sure we will get a 30 point win, although i would love to see that. Argentina are no pushovers, and although at present they are not as strong as 2015, they have a strong pack with seasoned and very talented players. We should not underestimate the benefits of being in the rugby championship, as this will battle harden them.

However as Eddie has us as world number 1 in mind, and with everything going towards winning the 2019 world cup, these are the games we not only need to win, but also win well! Nerves are already jangling and anticipation is high and i have a day of work ahead of me! What i am going to be like before K.O at HQ tomorrow will be anyones guess!

Good luck! Though I’m going to be supporting my RC brethren here. I hope they can at least put up a decent fight!

And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:41 am
Club Player

wombles wrote:

You jest surely !!

An Argentine team beaten at home (twice) by an England third team and missing all their players currently playing outside Argentina ARE a pushover. Fail to win this one by at least 30 points and Eddie will be forced to re-think his plan for world domination :P

This is a non-event !!!!

Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:49 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Donkka wrote:
wombles wrote:

You jest surely !!

An Argentine team beaten at home (twice) by an England third team and missing all their players currently playing outside Argentina ARE a pushover. Fail to win this one by at least 30 points and Eddie will be forced to re-think his plan for world domination :P

This is a non-event !!!!

It is part of English culture to kick people when weak as has happened throughout history, whether it is in sport, government or business. When they find a stronger bully, they rope in the rest of the UK countries. ;) :D

This team is good though and won't need much help. :thumbup:

Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:52 pm
British & Irish Lions Player

Langland Exile wrote:
Donkka wrote:
wombles wrote:

You jest surely !!

This is a non-event !!!!

It is part of English culture to kick people when weak as has happened throughout history, whether it is in sport, government or business. When they find a stronger bully, they rope in the rest of the UK countries. ;) :D

We rope you in and then kick you afterwards for good measure, can't be having the uncultured savages getting ideas above their station now what what.

Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:25 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Troron wrote:
Langland Exile wrote:
Donkka wrote:
wombles wrote:

You jest surely !!

This is a non-event !!!!

We rope you in and then kick you afterwards for good measure, can't be having the uncultured savages getting ideas above their station now what what.

Exactly. There is a critical need to maintain standards and don't let any riff raff in :thumbup:

Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:32 pm
World XV Player

3-3 after 10

Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:19 pm
World XV Player

6/3 after 15, evens ..at the mo .Arg strong defence...Underhill tackling Arg on his own ...excelent start

Off to Brasil for some change of Sports ..

Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:20 pm
World XV Player

First game under new laws for SH teams :scratch:

Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:21 pm