It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:14 pm




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
France v NZ 
Author Message
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 10956
Post Re: France v NZ
awaywardlad wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
Disapointed to lose but better than I expected.

Hats off ABs but unconvincing 2 nd half

:clap:


Yes it was an unconvincing second half but 5-31 at ht with a game
to come on Tuesday(?) it was real foot off the pedal stuff.And they play
again next weekend so it's all sorts of squad rotation stuff in the equation too.



I see it differently :

ABs are traditionally very well planned and organised and set up for any tour or tournament.

AB teams dont pull their feet off the pedal, they are ruthless and screw, it is their mindset and one which is admirable and a feature of their psychology and success.

They are well planned for tuesday and the development aspect..you bet! It would be very surprising if they weren't ...their overall capability to execute what is in front of them is legendary

France played very poorly in the first half and were rabbits in headlights, they did improve and the crowd gave them a good lift throughout but ABs were a better team and didn't fulfill AB traditional quality in the 2nd half and I don't think it was nevessarily Fra improvement or easing up with futhures in mind. If it was then it was out of character.

It is true that they were missing players but that was a good team and the one against them that was far away from them in capability and experience.

It was a poor showing second half and uncharacteristic.

I can't explain it and after a loss against Aus it will cause them some concern.

With their usual thoroughness they will retrieve it but it is unusual.

PS France play again on tuesday too and all teams play next weekend so they are not exceptional in that respect either

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:00 am
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:41 am
Posts: 9985
Post Re: France v NZ
The ABs missing half their forward pack still smashed the French. The first half was what we expect, then we go to sleep for a bit and let the French back in. Charity I guess.

Naholo is back in great form. Him and Iaone make a great wing duo.

Is that 11 in a row now vs France? How shit rugby has gotten there? A country with a proud history of choking at the final hurdle, wouldn't even get to that hurdle now.

Personally I think that the Top 14 club competition has ruined French rugby. It's not the emphasis on club over country, it's the workload - French rugby just doesn't care about their players. What kind of union would sign up for 2 games in 4 days when the club players play so often if they actually cared about player welfare? Different case for NZR - our players are looked after, so when these money making games come up its no big deal.

The influx of SH players into France has exposed just how lacking in talent the French players truly are. People use the call them mercurial, and creative - but they were really just a shitty and inconsistent turd rolled in glitter. When you're crap most of the time but happen to score one decent try in 10 years - it doesn't make you a good team.


Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:08 am
Profile
World XV Player

Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:35 am
Posts: 8595
Post Re: France v NZ
We always knew that their greedy buying from the SH was always going to have a negative affect on their international team.

Money will destroy international rugby if it continues.


Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:46 am
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 10956
Post Re: France v NZ
Justic wrote:
.

Money will destroy international rugby if it continues.


Agreed and as stated everybody's nose is in the trough,

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:21 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 10956
Post Re: France v NZ
Four More Years wrote:
The ABs missing half their forward pack still smashed the French. The first half was what we expect, then we go to sleep for a bit and let the French back in. Charity I guess.

Naholo is back in great form. Him and Iaone make a great wing duo.

Is that 11 in a row now vs France? How shit rugby has gotten there? A country with a proud history of choking at the final hurdle, wouldn't even get to that hurdle now.

Personally I think that the Top 14 club competition has ruined French rugby. It's not the emphasis on club over country, it's the workload - French rugby just doesn't care about their players. What kind of union would sign up for 2 games in 4 days when the club players play so often if they actually cared about player welfare? Different case for NZR - our players are looked after, so when these money making games come up its no big deal.

The influx of SH players into France has exposed just how lacking in talent the French players truly are. People use the call them mercurial, and creative - but they were really just a shitty and inconsistent turd rolled in glitter. When you're crap most of the time but happen to score one decent try in 10 years - it doesn't make you a good team.


Rumoured here that the ABs poor second half performance was an act of pique at being refused to replace their headbands with halos in the match?

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:46 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:34 am
Posts: 15129
Location: Japan
Post Re: France v NZ
Tony Panties wrote:
Four More Years wrote:
The ABs missing half their forward pack still smashed the French. The first half was what we expect, then we go to sleep for a bit and let the French back in. Charity I guess.

Naholo is back in great form. Him and Iaone make a great wing duo.

Is that 11 in a row now vs France? How shit rugby has gotten there? A country with a proud history of choking at the final hurdle, wouldn't even get to that hurdle now.

Personally I think that the Top 14 club competition has ruined French rugby. It's not the emphasis on club over country, it's the workload - French rugby just doesn't care about their players. What kind of union would sign up for 2 games in 4 days when the club players play so often if they actually cared about player welfare? Different case for NZR - our players are looked after, so when these money making games come up its no big deal.

The influx of SH players into France has exposed just how lacking in talent the French players truly are. People use the call them mercurial, and creative - but they were really just a shitty and inconsistent turd rolled in glitter. When you're crap most of the time but happen to score one decent try in 10 years - it doesn't make you a good team.


Rumoured here that the ABs poor second half performance was an act of pique at being refused to replace their headbands with halos in the match?

SBW was told to get a yellow, putting much needed pressure on the blackness. Can’t fault his commitment to the cause. :thumbright:

_________________
Religion is like a penis.
It's fine to have one, and fine to be proud of it.
But please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around,
And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.


Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:09 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 10956
Post Re: France v NZ
loosechange wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
Four More Years wrote:
The ABs missing half their forward pack still smashed the French. The first half was what we expect, then we go to sleep for a bit and let the French back in. Charity I guess.

Naholo is back in great form. Him and Iaone make a great wing duo.

Is that 11 in a row now vs France? How shit rugby has gotten there? A country with a proud history of choking at the final hurdle, wouldn't even get to that hurdle now.

Personally I think that the Top 14 club competition has ruined French rugby. It's not the emphasis on club over country, it's the workload - French rugby just doesn't care about their players. What kind of union would sign up for 2 games in 4 days when the club players play so often if they actually cared about player welfare? Different case for NZR - our players are looked after, so when these money making games come up its no big deal.

The influx of SH players into France has exposed just how lacking in talent the French players truly are. People use the call them mercurial, and creative - but they were really just a shitty and inconsistent turd rolled in glitter. When you're crap most of the time but happen to score one decent try in 10 years - it doesn't make you a good team.


Rumoured here that the ABs poor second half performance was an act of pique at being refused to replace their headbands with halos in the match?

SBW was told to get a yellow, putting much needed pressure on the blackness. Can’t fault his commitment to the cause. :thumbright:


That's the spirit! :thumbup: some rehab?

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:40 am
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 10956
Post Re: France v NZ
loosechange wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
Four More Years wrote:
The ABs missing half their forward pack still smashed the French. The first half was what we expect, then we go to sleep for a bit and let the French back in. Charity I guess.

Naholo is back in great form. Him and Iaone make a great wing duo.

Is that 11 in a row now vs France? How shit rugby has gotten there? A country with a proud history of choking at the final hurdle, wouldn't even get to that hurdle now.

Personally I think that the Top 14 club competition has ruined French rugby. It's not the emphasis on club over country, it's the workload - French rugby just doesn't care about their players. What kind of union would sign up for 2 games in 4 days when the club players play so often if they actually cared about player welfare? Different case for NZR - our players are looked after, so when these money making games come up its no big deal.

The influx of SH players into France has exposed just how lacking in talent the French players truly are. People use the call them mercurial, and creative - but they were really just a shitty and inconsistent turd rolled in glitter. When you're crap most of the time but happen to score one decent try in 10 years - it doesn't make you a good team.


Rumoured here that the ABs poor second half performance was an act of pique at being refused to replace their headbands with halos in the match?

SBW was told to get a yellow, putting much needed pressure on the blackness. Can’t fault his commitment to the cause. :thumbright:


That's the spirit! :thumbup: some rehab?

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:40 am
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 10956
Post Re: France v NZ
Gourdon cited for 'dangerous charge' and could miss SA game.

Apparently Dupont got man-o-match?

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:48 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:34 am
Posts: 15129
Location: Japan
Post Re: France v NZ
Tony Panties wrote:
Gourdon cited for 'dangerous charge' and could miss SA game.

Apparently Dupont got man-o-match?

He’s the young 9? Him and 10 are both low 20’s or have I completely fcuked that up?

_________________
Religion is like a penis.
It's fine to have one, and fine to be proud of it.
But please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around,
And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.


Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:46 am
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 10956
Post Re: France v NZ
loosechange wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
Gourdon cited for 'dangerous charge' and could miss SA game.

Apparently Dupont got man-o-match?

He’s the young 9? Him and 10 are both low 20’s or have I completely fcuked that up?


Dupont 21 this month 4 caps, Bellau 21 ..was his first cap

Dupont getting rave reviews everywhere, Bellau too early?, Lopez the 10 big injury loss (broken leg), Trinh-Duc playing tonight to try and build something into the french side together with some other internationals ...most fallen from grace, think it's 6 or 7 new caps.

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:20 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ponty1978 and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: