It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:50 pm

Adopt a Lion 
World XV Player

Post Adopt a Lion
This may have been covered in some of the threads below but I just heard about the 'Adopt a Lion' App that was being used during the tour. If I understood my friend correctly there was an app advertising homes where Lions fans were welcome to park their camper vans on their drives during the tour. This sounded like a great success and loads of friends made,.

My friend who told me about it said his cousin was in NZ, turned up at a home where he had arranged via the app to park his van for a night or two - turned out the homeowner who greeted him at the door was the mum of one of the current All Black Test players. :clap:

Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:37 pm
Regional Player

Post Re: Adopt a Lion
ICEverything wrote:
This may have been covered in some of the threads below but I just heard about the 'Adopt a Lion' App that was being used during the tour. If I understood my friend correctly there was an app advertising homes where Lions fans were welcome to park their camper vans on their drives during the tour. This sounded like a great success and loads of friends made,.

My friend who told me about it said his cousin was in NZ, turned up at a home where he had arranged via the app to park his van for a night or two - turned out the homeowner who greeted him at the door was the mum of one of the current All Black Test players. :clap:

Is this guy your friends cousin?

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/ ... s-fan-room

Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:51 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

ICEverything wrote:

Mrs Gatland was involved.

:D

Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:49 pm
World XV Player

Fingal wrote:
ICEverything wrote:

Is this guy your friends cousin?

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/ ... s-fan-room
Ha, could well be, I'll have to ask.

Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:25 am