It is currently Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:09 am

Can we beat NZ -please before I die. 
World XV Player

Post Re: Can we beat NZ -please before I die.
Not going to happen any time soon...

Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:00 pm
International Player

If Forrealz analysis in another thread here is reasonably accurate, then the odds on Wales beating NZ in the not too distant future may be shortening fairly rapidly. :D :cheers:

This does also assume that Wales are not actually quite as crappy as some of this board's doom mongers keep insisting. :dontknow:

Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:05 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Lol

Put me on spot
But what is evident is we have not much depth in tight 5, and if any of the props or locks are injured we feel it i.e. Ireland and Retallic
Tight head prop, Faumuina leaving and our next tight head and loose heads getting screwed for Maori and Chiefs against lions
Laulala and Haynes

Just what I think, depth is a concern, naming 37 players tomorrow and there are players there that got screwed by lions mm

Scuse my English/spelling/gramma and foul language

Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:09 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

x_ile wrote:
If Forrealz analysis in another thread here is reasonably accurate, then the odds on Wales beating NZ in the not too distant future may be shortening fairly rapidly. :D :cheers:

This does also assume that Wales are not actually quite as crappy as some of this board's doom mongers keep insisting. :dontknow:

Wales are what they are, what do you expect people to say.

We lose a game against someone like Ireland or England and all the "positive people" become the most negative, their view of reality is broken, in a week or so, they create a new reality and in a few weeks more we are stacked with world class players again.

The simple truth is, Welsh rugby is OK, it could be far closer to what people desire it to be, but the systems and structures are not in place and theres no real desire for meaningful change.

"Business!' cried the Ghost, wringing its hands again. "Mankind was my business; charity, mercy, forbearance, and benevolence, were, all, my business. The deals of my trade were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business!”
“None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free.”
"The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for

Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:03 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Witnessed it and was there, first International .... Clem Thomas cross kick (looked more like 'what the eff do I do now' :D ) cunningly directed and a computer planned huge bounce back into the welcoming arms of an inflight Olympic sprinter Ken Jones ...(anyway that's my memory of it...

No need for photos or films, ... engrained in memory.

It's worth waiting for ;)

as I've mentioned many times before and I don't apologise for doing it again .... when I got home I showed Mam the haka and at the end threw my arms up in the air and jumped .........smashing the hanging glass light bowl into the ceiling.

Mam didn't share my fond memories ...

Ah, memory lane ....Had to wait till Monday to go back out into the street with the mates to play gaining ground with the only bloody rugby ball for miles around ... a much punctured bladder in the leather, more holes than leather, 'Puntabout' rugby ball////

Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:35 pm
World XV Player

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THE try

https://uk.video.search.yahoo.com/searc ... ction=view

Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:41 pm
World XV Player

Tony Panties wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THE try

https://uk.video.search.yahoo.com/searc ... ction=view

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There's some rich tries there too ... for the Kiwis to get their ow back.

Apologies to pirate the stream

:walk:

Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:50 pm
World XV Player

Forrealz wrote:
Lol

Put me on spot
But what is evident is we have not much depth in tight 5, and if any of the props or locks are injured we feel it i.e. Ireland and Retallic
Tight head prop, Faumuina leaving and our next tight head and loose heads getting screwed for Maori and Chiefs against lions
Laulala and Haynes

Just what I think, depth is a concern, naming 37 players tomorrow and there are players there that got screwed by lions mm

:shock:
Not much depth. :scratch: You're having a laugh bro. The lions represent 4 countries with over a million players. Club teams getting stuffed by them is nothing unusual, the blues even beat them. :shock:

And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:03 pm
World XV Player

loosechange wrote:
Forrealz wrote:
Lol

Put me on spot
Laulala and Haynes

Not much depth. :scratch: You're having a laugh bro. The lions represent 4 countries with over a million players. Club teams getting stuffed by them is nothing unusual, the blues even beat them. :shock:

Depth in tight 5, as I said above didn't say whole team....
Where's our prop depth after Franks, Moody and Faumuina, imo, Lions exposed that. Laulala and Ofa who will be named today, both got owned by the Lions. Depth at lock, if Retallic goes down (e.g. Ireland game and Eddies comments? Not having a laugh but the NH team will if Franks, Moody and Retillic went down or are rested. We don't have great depth at lock and front row, the tight 5 starters are world class, best maybe, then.............................. Laulala and Barrett 3, big difference.

The NH tour will be great, if we rest players we will be tested which is great

Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:24 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Forrealz wrote:
loosechange wrote:
Forrealz wrote:
Lol

Put me on spot
Laulala and Haynes

Where's our prop depth after Franks, Moody and Faumuina, imo, Lions exposed that. Laulala and Ofa who will be named today, both got owned by the Lions. Depth at lock, if Retallic goes down (e.g. Ireland game and Eddies comments? Not having a laugh but the NH team will if Franks, Moody and Retillic went down or are rested. We don't have great depth at lock and front row, the tight 5 starters are world class, best maybe, then.............................. Laulala and Barrett 3, big difference.

Teams getting stuffed by the lions doesn't mean the players are rubbish. We only have to select 2 or 3 at any position, bring them into the camp, and get them ready for test match footy. We have 4 strong super teams all with quality, I'm not talking world class, but decent enough, and the blues......... :D We have plenty of talent. They just need to get some time in black, and ones the chance to do that. Lions is over, and get ready for the WC, but winning is the priority. I love these situations. See who puts their hand up.

And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:53 am
World XV Player

loosechange wrote:
Forrealz wrote:
loosechange wrote:
Forrealz wrote:
Lol

Put me on spot
Laulala and Haynes

Teams getting stuffed by the lions doesn't mean the players are rubbish. We only have to select 2 or 3 at any position, bring them into the camp, and get them ready for test match footy. We have 4 strong super teams all with quality, I'm not talking world class, but decent enough, and the blues......... :D We have plenty of talent. They just need to get some time in black, and ones the chance to do that. Lions is over, and get ready for the WC, but winning is the priority. I love these situations. See who puts their hand up.

yep, bring it on, see the players brought into squad, for a chance. Prop interests me, as the leaving of Charlie and possibly end of Crockett. Crockett was beaten in the last test, against Sinckler I think, dropping to knees and arms on ground. Id like them to take at least 2new props.
Franks
Moody
Laulala (all seem certainties)
Ofa gets a free ride last 2 years
So that's 4, possibly two more
I hope Toumanga Allan and another new face
Lossie this is where our depth will be tested in this tour, and 4 nations, if they rest Moody and Franks, who is up for it.
Like it its the first time in a while tight 5 depth will be tested

Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:59 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Wales will beat NZ before you die, unless you die really soon :D
opinion :bootyshake:

Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:47 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Forrealz wrote:
Wales will beat NZ before you die, unless you die really soon :D
opinion :bootyshake:

Wales will beet New Zealand when they believe they can.

Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:52 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Saying all that and debate on depth in NZ tight 5, and possibly Wales could exploit this.

Our top 2 tighthead combo, up there best in World
Franks and Faumuina won't be touring this year.
Faumuina leaving NZ rugby
Franks on a break, so there's a weakness eoyt.

Now you just need a Retallic out :D

Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:44 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Forrealz wrote:
Saying all that and debate on depth in NZ tight 5, and possibly Wales could exploit this.

Our top 2 tighthead combo, up there best in World
Franks and Faumuina won't be touring this year.
Faumuina leaving NZ rugby
Franks on a break, so there's a weakness eoyt.

Now you just need a Retallic out :D

And a few others too, just to make it a (fairly) even contest... ;)

Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:06 pm