It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:47 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Did Romain Poite handle the game well? 
International Player

Post Re: Did Romain Poite handle the game well?
ICEverything wrote:
welshy34 wrote:
Just to muddy the waters even further ... isn't Read MILES offside on the kick off .. ?

Oooof, Bombshell.

And Daly would have kicked that one - Lions robbed of the series by the ref. :D

Didn't want to mention it like as it seemed a bit churlish but ... yes .. it would have been sitter for Daley ... ;) :D :D

There are always different perspectives aren't there.

Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:10 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

welshy34 wrote:
Just to muddy the waters even further ... isn't Read MILES offside on the kick off .. ?

Along with crooked feeds being in front of the kicker at kick off is one of my pet hates that never gets picked up. With two touch judges it's just not acceptable.

Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:06 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
International Player

CymraegJanner wrote:
welshy34 wrote:

Along with crooked feeds being in front of the kicker at kick off is one of my pet hates that never gets picked up. With two touch judges it's just not acceptable.

Yep - they seem to have chosen to completely forget about both of those rules ... ? Winds me up no end !!

Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:34 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Yeah they might as well change the law to say you can't be in front of the kicker unlimited it's kick off, in which case fill your boots

Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:57 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
World XV Player

CymraegJanner wrote:
Bouch wrote:

Did you know the World Rugby people have thousands of pages on head injuries?

Effing softies.

:angry4:

Yes. As an official for welfare and safety at our rugby club I have access to all of it.

The laws are ridiculous.

Your rugby analysis style is what I would call 'grunge' it's a style of music I haven't a clue about but it is born of some innate reaction against the reality forced upon you by the world you live in.

What you should have said is that the laws has encouraged players to jump and put leading leg forward to kick the tackler ... and that that is totally wrong.

Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:28 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

LLanrumneyOik wrote:
CymraegJanner wrote:
Bouch wrote:

Effing softies.

Yes. As an official for welfare and safety at our rugby club I have access to all of it.

The laws are ridiculous.

Your rugby analysis style is what I would call 'grunge' it's a style of music I haven't a clue about but it is born of some innate reaction against the reality forced upon you by the world you live in.

What you should have said is that the laws has encouraged players to jump and put leading leg forward to kick the tackler ... and that that is totally wrong.

Brian, this is a rugby forum.

Rugby is clearly something you know *fupp* all about.

You can be an ignorant *my love* on any one of the 110 thousand other rugby forums on the internet, why choose this one?

Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:32 am
Profile E-mail WWW
World XV Player

CymraegJanner wrote:
LLanrumneyOik wrote:
CymraegJanner wrote:
Bouch wrote:

Effing softies.

The laws are ridiculous.

Brian, this is a rugby forum.

Rugby is clearly something you know *fupp* all about.

You can be an ignorant *my love* on any one of the 110 thousand other rugby forums on the internet, why choose this one?

At least you are consistent in your ignorance. Your Bellicose approach to life far exceeds any benefit you think the young unfortunate players near you benefit from, your antediluvian attitudes to both the game and to 'Human Beings' ..that other species you share the planet with.

Nastyness and pettiness apart ... can you explain in simple, polite and 'rugby inteligent' words what is wrong with my post?

Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:26 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

LLanrumneyOik wrote:
Nastyness and pettiness apart ... can you explain in simple, polite and 'rugby inteligent' words what is wrong with my post?

You're post is wrong, and is completely unrelated to the conversation Welshy24 and I were having, I assume it was completely wrong, because you know *fupp* all about rugby.

You started you're completely irrelevant interjection into our conversation with a derogatory attitude towards me, because you're a *my love*

No nastiness and pettiness, just the truth.

Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:11 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
World XV Player

It seems you have learnt nothing, this is not a private room for you and Welshy24 .... you ought least have the decency to tell him you are stalking him.

Still we all know how Freud ended up even without his slips.

Plus you still haven't commented on the rugby content .. just as miserable and sanctimonious as ever.

Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:13 pm
Profile E-mail
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6