It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:11 am

The right end to a great tour! 
World XV Player

Post Re: The right end to a great tour!
Must admit, I don't have a problem with any of the English lads postings, and the point is, since when is it wrong to be passionate about the country you are from, and support? Sometimes there are small margins between passion and parochialism but us Welsh are the finest exponents of that some times? I've disagreed with FMY a few times but, if you don't start with the insults you'll get some sound rugby sense back......... what's wrong with that? I still reckon Oik could give him a bloody good stuffing in person mind, as long as the weapon of choice was Strongbow in 3ltr flagons at 10 paces!! :D :D

Aye, I'm with Smurf on this (even though he's a dozy *fupping* meat-eater!!)

Bit of tough luck for you then, old chap. I really don't give a toss about your perceived sensibilities!!

Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:50 pm
World XV Player

Otto wrote:
Must admit, I don't have a problem with any of the English lads postings, and the point is, since when is it wrong to be passionate about the country you are from, and support? Sometimes there are small margins between passion and parochialism but us Welsh are the finest exponents of that some times? I've disagreed with FMY a few times but, if you don't start with the insults you'll get some sound rugby sense back......... what's wrong with that? I still reckon Oik could give him a bloody good stuffing in person mind, as long as the weapon of choice was Strongbow in 3ltr flagons at 10 paces!! :D :D

Aye, I'm with Smurf on this (even though he's a dozy *fupping* meat-eater!!)

And that's what it's all about surely. There's threasholds for everyone. I've felt stink ill call it, or even hassled trolled about some issues thoughts, I've been here for 11 years about, and will fire back hard if I think it's ott.

I have people here that won't even reply to me because I've had a go wen I've felt had a go at by them. I get a bit hurt for a bit, then think *fupp* it and move on, and am ready to communicate wen they ready, we all different. Some apologise, some ignore, some grudge. I'm no angel, but of course live by the sword etc

I don't agree with the boys a lot, not gonna run with the wolves at all. I've felt indifferent during the latest series, sometimes pissed off with our arrogance and superiority, which I have a lot of at times too. We stuffed up big time and have to own it. Blame the ref etc bs.

Anyways fight the good fight, and the personal fight at times, don't throw stones lol. It's hard not to take it personal.. issues issues.
But you have to step in surely if you think some things are ott, or bullying. People do that to me, good on them, of course we all have our limits.

Anyways lol I know how it is, some people won't reply, but *fupp* it, until I'm banned, I'm here to see Wales beat the ABs, and debate, support till I decide it's over

Hehe I wonder who is the next team to beat the mighty ABs

Scuse my English/spelling/gramma and foul language

Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:31 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

For the book, I've had myself, my Fijian wife, my thoughts beliefs totally abused and possibly trolled on here. The wife abuse wasn't a kiwi, just saying, soooo, I will fire off, I've prob done the same back, sweet as, I'll forgive, don't forget though :D

Scuse my English/spelling/gramma and foul language

Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:44 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Enjoy reading what Troron has to say tbh, seems clued in on the game and takes the banter well

Also don't mind wombles, yes he turned into a bit of a wum last going off during the Lions tour but did have a lot of interesting things to say, much of which I agreed with

Always good to have a variety of posters and nothing wrong with being passionate etc.

Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:28 pm
Profile E-mail
British & Irish Lions Player

Personally I think the English on this forum are a bunch of arrogant tossers who thinks they own everything and still believe Wales is just a principality.

Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:24 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Troron wrote:
Personally I think the English on this forum are a bunch of arrogant tossers who thinks they own everything and still believe Wales is just a principality.

So you mean honest and accurate?

Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:04 am
World XV Player

Four More Years wrote:
Troron wrote:

:D
Hey man, I hope the trip to the hospital on Saturday wasn't to serious.

And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:31 am
World XV Player

loosechange wrote:
Four More Years wrote:
Troron wrote:

Kids. Always dramatic.

She's doing fine now so it's all good.

Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:41 am
World XV Player

Four More Years wrote:
loosechange wrote:
Four More Years wrote:
Troron wrote:

Kids. Always dramatic.

She's doing fine now so it's all good.

That's good to hear

Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:49 am