It is currently Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:42 am

The right end to a great tour! 
World XV Player

Post Re: The right end to a great tour!
LLanrumneyOik wrote:
TheSmurf wrote:
LLanrumneyOik wrote:
TheSmurf wrote:
As a neutral, I see nothing wrong with Wombles' posts so I don't get why some of you get so bent out of shape about him.
Same with Troron...

You are stupid and don't understand subtlety and sneakiness ...wombles is a past master at it :D

Translated :thefinger: :D

(this might actually be true, but regardless, I still think there's nothing wrong with their posts ;) )

You wouldn't because you are not the target. His anti Celt sentiment is riven with jealousy and he has no where to turn now that the tour is not his predicted disaster.

Us Welsh won't take the micky though .. he knows how to eat humble pie by now.

You do realize that many on here basically say the English are the scum of the earth. If I was a Pom I'd be on here giving it back as well.
I'm with smurf on this, sometimes these two might rub some of you lot the wrong way, but it's nothing compared to the shit flying the other way.

And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:54 am
World XV Player

If FMY can be banned for maybe being a little fiery in defending his often (imo) reasonable or logical opinions, I'm amazed some (in this case Welsh) posters haven't been when attacking these gentle, innocent, soft little poms :D

I guess when in Rome...

I'm not advocating mass banhammery, it's just an observation. As the only sane Saffer on this site, maybe you should listen to me :thefinger:

Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:36 pm
World XV Player

TheSmurf wrote:
If FMY can be banned for maybe being a little fiery in defending his often (imo) reasonable or logical opinions, I'm amazed some (in this case Welsh) posters haven't been when attacking these gentle, innocent, soft little poms :D

I guess when in Rome...

I'm not advocating mass banhammery, it's just an observation. As the only sane Saffer on this site, maybe you should listen to me :thefinger:

Hear Hear :D

Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:57 pm
World XV Player

TheSmurf wrote:

I guess when in Rome...

I've been away. FMY's been banned has he: that's hardly a surprise. I've sometimes wondered if he might be staying permenantly in hospital if he goes about talking to folk in real life the same way that he goes about charming folk on here.

Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:13 pm
World XV Player

simondavis wrote:
TheSmurf wrote:

I guess when in Rome...

I've been away. FMY's been banned has he: that's hardly a surprise. I've sometimes wondered if he might be staying permenantly in hospital if he goes about talking to folk in real life the same way that he goes about charming folk on here.

Oik will sort him out. I hear he is going out to New Zealand to fight.

Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:37 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

TheSmurf wrote:

I guess when in Rome...

Have you got a certificate from a qualified mental health worker to prove you are Sane , otherwise that is another step towards being sectioned.

Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:33 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

TheSmurf wrote:

I guess when in Rome...

The board struggles with the same issues our game does. Consistent application of the laws. It'd be fairly easy to make a case showing it, but in making that case you're contravening one of the laws. So it can't even be pointed out. Unless you're Welsh obviously - then *fupping* go for it mate, you're ban-immune!

Oh yeah and I think I've argued with both Troron and Wombles before but neither of them are over the top and they take a ton of shit just for being poms. Fight the good fight boys.

Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:35 am
World XV Player

Four More Years wrote:
TheSmurf wrote:

I guess when in Rome...

The board struggles with the same issues our game does. Consistent application of the laws. It'd be fairly easy to make a case showing it, but in making that case you're contravening one of the laws. So it can't even be pointed out. Unless you're Welsh obviously - then *fupping* go for it mate, you're ban-immune!

Oh yeah and I think I've argued with both Troron and Wombles before but neither of them are over the top and they take a ton of shit just for being poms. Fight the good fight boys.

Gosh, diverting attention from yourself?

That's a novel trick ...

:sleepy2:

Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:37 am
World XV Player

You lot know nothing about taking shit. Try walking a mile in my Scarlets shoes. :thefinger:

Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:04 am
World XV Player

ICEverything wrote:
You lot know nothing about taking shit. Try walking a mile in my Scarlets shoes. :thefinger:

To be fair, it.must have been a relief last season to finally see them win! For 10 years you've been talking about how good they are! :D

Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:19 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Bouch wrote:
Four More Years wrote:
TheSmurf wrote:

I guess when in Rome...

That's a novel trick ...

The conversation was about the English boys.

Start trying to make sense Bouch. Just give it a shot.

Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:46 am
World XV Player

Four More Years wrote:
Bouch wrote:
Four More Years wrote:
TheSmurf wrote:

I guess when in Rome...

That's a novel trick ...

The conversation was about the English boys.

Start trying to make sense Bouch. Just give it a shot.

Look closely at the thread title.

:kermit:

Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:23 pm
World XV Player

And then there are other reasons to ban posters................

Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:18 pm
World XV Player

simondavis wrote:
TheSmurf wrote:

I guess when in Rome...

Um yep Simon, have to agree there :D Smurf you are stroking someone here, sort of shows a nice bond though there : :D

Scuse my English/spelling/gramma and foul language

Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:26 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

TheSmurf wrote:
And then there are other reasons to ban posters................

Quote:

Sort of took it to heart some of your comments about my outbursts, which are done and dusted. But after reading this dribble : : :thumbright: It actually makes me feel a little better :D

Scuse my English/spelling/gramma and foul language

Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:37 pm
Profile E-mail