It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:40 am

Cons V Sweaties 
World XV Player

Post Re: Cons V Sweaties
good win but someone needs to have a long talk with the scots No8 gave a way too many penalties and was deservedly sent to the bin.

Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:32 am
British & Irish Lions Player

buglet wrote:
Big And Dull wrote:
buglet wrote:
Big And Dull wrote:
Some people need help, they are obsessed with Gatland and want to bring in their dislike of him into any thread
FFS show some respect to Scotland for a great win and leave your petty grievances to the other 4562334891 threads about him

I have always spoken out in favour of Gatland in the past but in recent times, reluctantly, have come to believe that this coaching set up is starting to hold Wales back. Also, I totally respect what the Scots have done and full credit to them. They showed courage, fortitude and a mental strength we always seem to lack in these sorts of games.

Like yesterday you mean?

With respect, a different kind of game altogether; Tonga are not Australia.

And that, in the main was Scotlands best XV whereas we mainly had a mix of 2nd/3rd xv players

Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:34 am
Profile E-mail
Junior Player

Big And Dull wrote:
buglet wrote:
Big And Dull wrote:
buglet wrote:
Big And Dull wrote:
Some people need help, they are obsessed with Gatland and want to bring in their dislike of him into any thread
FFS show some respect to Scotland for a great win and leave your petty grievances to the other 4562334891 threads about him

I have always spoken out in favour of Gatland in the past but in recent times, reluctantly, have come to believe that this coaching set up is starting to hold Wales back. Also, I totally respect what the Scots have done and full credit to them. They showed courage, fortitude and a mental strength we always seem to lack in these sorts of games.

Like yesterday you mean?

And that, in the main was Scotlands best XV whereas we mainly had a mix of 2nd/3rd xv players

Nonsense.

We're missing Dickinson, Sutherland, Richie Gray, Laidlaw, Hugh Jones, Mark Bennett, Tommy Seymour, Stuart Hogg and Sean Maitland all of whom would likely be in our Test squad.

Your comment shows a massive ignorance of Scottish rugby if you think that was in the main our best XV

Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:37 am
Profile E-mail

Hilljills wrote:
Big And Dull wrote:
buglet wrote:
Big And Dull wrote:
buglet wrote:
Big And Dull wrote:

Like yesterday you mean?

Nonsense.

We're missing Dickinson, Sutherland, Richie Gray, Laidlaw, Hugh Jones, Mark Bennett, Tommy Seymour, Stuart Hogg and Sean Maitland all of whom would likely be in our Test squad.

Your comment shows a massive ignorance of Scottish rugby if you think that was in the main our best XV

Perhaps so

Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:41 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

you scots must be so thankful that gatland took laidlaw off you for the summer

Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:16 am
Profile E-mail
Club Player

Nice game to watch but the convicts were as bad as I've ever seen them, they butchered so many opportunities they must be gutted.

Scotland played very well and are building a decent team. Great win for them today and they can kick on and will be a dangerous team to play. No more the Wooden Spoon contenders with Italy and must now be taken seriously in World rugby.

Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:00 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

very good win by the jocks, well deserved

Since 1410 most Welsh people most of the time have abandoned any idea of independence as unthinkable. But since 1410 most Welsh people, at some time or another, if only in some secret corner of the mind, have been "out with Owain and his barefoot scrubs." For the Welsh mind is still haunted by it's lightning-flash vision of a people that was free.

Gwyn A. Williams,

Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:01 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Donkka wrote:
Nice game to watch but the convicts were as bad as I've ever seen them, they butchered so many opportunities they must be gutted.

Scotland played very well and are building a decent team. Great win for them today and they can kick on and will be a dangerous team to play. No more the Wooden Spoon contenders with Italy and must now be taken seriously in World rugby

On current form, Wales will replace them for that honour

Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:22 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Awesome Scots, pity they are too far away from nz to have any in the Lions.

Scuse my English/spelling/gramma and foul language

Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:44 am
Profile E-mail

Hilljills wrote:
Big And Dull wrote:
buglet wrote:
Big And Dull wrote:
buglet wrote:
Big And Dull wrote:

Like yesterday you mean?

Nonsense.

It was still a stronger and more experienced squad than the Welsh one, which had nine debutants and was considerably more affected by the Lions and injuries. Even so, it was an excellent result and does show Scotland are rapidly improving. Moreover, Glasgow have been a formidable team for a number of years now, and they make up the bulk of the current Scotland team. It was just a case of that generation transferring itself to Test rugby and taking their good form with them.

Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:25 pm
Profile E-mail