It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:42 pm

Lions Team for Máori Match Saturday 
Regional Player

Post Re: Lions Team for Máori Match Saturday
awaywardlad wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
BigRed wrote:
The teams

Maori All Blacks: J Lowe; N Milner-Skudder, M Proctor, C Ngatai, R Ioane; D McKenzie, T Kerr-Barlow; K Hames, A Dixon (capt), B May, J Wheeler, T Franklin, A Ioane, E Dixon, L Messam.

Replacements: H Elliot, C Eves, M Renata, L Price, K Pryor, B Hall, I West, R Thompson.

Lions: L Halfpenny (Wales); A Watson (England), J Davies (Wales), B Te'o (England), G North (Wales); J Sexton, C Murray (both Ireland); M Vunipola, J George (both England), T Furlong (Ireland), M Itoje, G Kruis (both England), P O'Mahony (capt, Ireland), S O'Brien (Ireland), T Faletau (Wales).

Replacements: K Owens (Wales), J McGrath (Ireland), K Sinckler (England), I Henderson (Ireland), S Warburton (Wales), G Laidlaw (Scotland), D Biggar (Wales), E Daly (England).

In the absence of Warburton might O'Mahoney lead the Lions? He's the right type for a 'fight'

Do you mean psychopath? :shock:

Borderline Psychopath!

Give it to him he is always the fellow belting out the real national anthem above everyone else with tears in his eyes. If Saturday is anything like his debut as captain for Ireland he will be full of anger and fight. Against the USA he looked like he was going to nut the ref every time the ref ruled against Ireland. Just the sort of captain to deal with home crowd pressure on the ref.

Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:03 pm
Profile E-mail
International Player

Post Re: Lions Team for Máori Match Saturday
I like the look of this Lions team - time to step up and lay down a marker. I hope they play as a team and not individuals trying to impress selectors. Everyone needs to do their job and do it well and most importantly be clinical and take scoring chances when they come. Looking forward to it :thumbup:

Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:22 pm
Profile E-mail