It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:56 pm

Eddie Jones 
World XV Player

Post Re: Eddie Jones
Rollo wrote:
When youve won 18 from 19 you have pretty much earned the right to say what you like :)

Apart from "we have won 19".

Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:12 pm
Profile E-mail
Regional Player

Doh - yes, apart from that!

Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:19 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Or "we have won 18"......... EJ took over after the 1st win no?

And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:08 pm
World XV Player

Troron wrote:
Treforest Gump wrote:
Troron wrote:
It's hardly an "outburst" if anything his only outburst has been from the Italy game. Don't know what you are talking about with Ireland either, all the comments I've seen about Ireland have been full of praise.

He's certainly a wind up merchant but Wales did the same sort of silliness a few years back.

How heavy are you?

How heavy is a piece of string?

I need to know how heavy you are to go in my book with the other trout that bite.

Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:20 pm
thread ruining clique

Eddie Jones comes across as the type of slimey, untrustworthy so and so you wouldn't leave alone in a locked room with a koala.
Great for us, as he gives us someone to despise. Must be hard for the English though, having to pretend they think he's great.

Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:10 am
British & Irish Lions Player

Treforest Gump wrote:
Troron wrote:
Treforest Gump wrote:
Troron wrote:
It's hardly an "outburst" if anything his only outburst has been from the Italy game. Don't know what you are talking about with Ireland either, all the comments I've seen about Ireland have been full of praise.

He's certainly a wind up merchant but Wales did the same sort of silliness a few years back.

How heavy are you?

I need to know how heavy you are to go in my book with the other trout that bite.

Ah right so that was bait? You see I thought it was just you being a knob as usual. Kinda hard to tell the difference really.

Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:21 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Troron wrote:
Treforest Gump wrote:
Troron wrote:
Treforest Gump wrote:
Troron wrote:

How heavy are you?

Ah right so that was bait? You see I thought it was just you being a knob as usual. Kinda hard to tell the difference really.

That's a rubbish retort. Just shows how little creativity and imagination you have. Now if you had said something like "yeah, you have to fish for men on here because you are crap with women" it would have been worthwhile, although immature. However, saying I am usually a knob is lazy to be honest. And, I may not be the most popular on here, but I think you beat me in that competition with your charm and wit. I am being sarcastic by the way and would compare you to a penis as I like to think that I am more than the sum of my parts!!
You are, way out of your league sunshine, but I did enjoy a bit of banter, well, I mean, I enjoyed me doing the banter whilst you did the witless one sentence response. I would like to point out before I go, your defensive reaction of anything England is a little bit insecure, may want to have a chat with your nearest and dearest about that. And when you read this, take deep breaths.

Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:09 pm
Regional Player

spinbreath wrote:
Eddie Jones comes across as the type of slimey, untrustworthy so and so you wouldn't leave alone in a locked room with a koala.
Great for us, as he gives us someone to despise. Must be hard for the English though, having to pretend they think he's great.

I can see why he annoys others but I like Jones. Gats was very similar for many a year for Wales, however as a Wasp I like Gats also. What both do very well is draw the attention away from their teams which is a very useful pressure reliever. Also whether you like them or not both speak their minds which is always refreshing from the majority that moderate their comments, use well tried and tested comments and say alot without actually saying anything.

Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:21 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

wombles wrote:
spinbreath wrote:

I can see why he annoys others but I like Jones. Gats was very similar for many a year for Wales, however as a Wasp I like Gats also. What both do very well is draw the attention away from their teams which is a very useful pressure reliever. Also whether you like them or not both speak their minds which is always refreshing from the majority that moderate their comments, use well tried and tested comments and say alot without actually saying anything.

Yes, it works when you're winning but they gang up on you when you're not.

Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:44 pm
International Player

Whatever happens, England will continue to capitulate when the big occasion arrives.

It's in their DNA.

Just like wild inconsistency is in Wales'.

Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:14 pm
Profile E-mail
Regional Player

tyleri82 wrote:
Whatever happens, England will continue to capitulate when the big occasion arrives.

It's in their DNA.

'Continue to capitulate'??? No doubt we, like every other team, have lost big games at crucial times. But to try to say that we always capitulate is just a smidge inaccurate! 14 games unbeaten against the SH, world champions, multiple slams, 18 games unbeaten, a 3-0 whitewash in the SH is not a team that always capitulates.

Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:10 pm
Profile E-mail
British & Irish Lions Player

tyleri82 wrote:

It's in their DNA.

Walked right into that :cheers:

Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:39 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

wombles wrote:
tyleri82 wrote:

It's in their DNA.

'Continue to capitulate'??? No doubt we, like every other team, have lost big games at crucial times. But to try to say that we always capitulate is just a smidge inaccurate! 14 games unbeaten against the SH, world champions, multiple slams, 18 games unbeaten, a 3-0 whitewash in the SH is not a team that always capitulates.

Bro, it's bitterness pure and simple.

And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:23 am
World XV Player

And the big occassions arnt, the 7 other RWC's, last game against Ireland. Every game they lose to NZ, (or any other team). The big occasions are??

Scuse my English/spelling/gramma and foul language

Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:12 am
Profile E-mail