It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:12 am

A very odd weekend! 
Regional Player

Post A very odd weekend!
So this was the last weekend of the 2017 six nations, a chance for the 6 teams to showcase themselves! England for the slam, Wales for consistency and proving last week was no fluke. Scotland to bounce back and showcase their abilities against a demoralised and defeated Italian team. Ireland with nothing to lose, but everything to gain.

And what did we see???

Insipidness, ineptitude, innacuracy (from players and officials alike), mistakes aplenty. teams playing neither to win nor lose, but rather get through 80 minutes of rugby.

Now do not get me wrong, there were moments of drama, but today all four nations have ultimately just shown the ABs that there really is not too much to worry about!

Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:53 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Post Re: A very odd weekend!
wombles wrote:
So this was the last weekend of the 2017 six nations, a chance for the 6 teams to showcase themselves! England for the slam, Wales for consistency and proving last week was no fluke. Scotland to bounce back and showcase their abilities against a demoralised and defeated Italian team. Ireland with nothing to lose, but everything to gain.

And what did we see???

Insipidness, ineptitude, innacuracy (from players and officials alike), mistakes aplenty. teams playing neither to win nor lose, but rather get through 80 minutes of rugby.

Now do not get me wrong, there were moments of drama, but today all four nations have ultimately just shown the ABs that there really is not too much to worry about!

I think Wales were quite consistent with the way they played this year

Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Yeah I mean Scotland won and that was odd. Barnes helped us aswell which was astonishing. England bottled it though so that was BAU.

Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:57 pm
Regional Player

Unfortunately though all of our teams have shown at one stage or another in this championship that when the pressure is ramped up we are all fallible, the AB's will tear apart teams that display that weakness!

Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:05 pm
Profile E-mail