It is currently Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:24 pm




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
England vs All Blacks - Who Would You Support? 

If England played the ABs at the end of the 6N who would you be supporting?
England 31%  31%  [ 13 ]
ABs 68%  68%  [ 28 ]
Total votes : 41

England vs All Blacks - Who Would You Support? 
Author Message
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:24 am
Posts: 12879
Location: cwmbran
Post Re: England vs All Blacks - Who Would You Support?
blacks for me.

_________________
Since 1410 most Welsh people most of the time have abandoned any idea of independence as unthinkable. But since 1410 most Welsh people, at some time or another, if only in some secret corner of the mind, have been "out with Owain and his barefoot scrubs." For the Welsh mind is still haunted by it's lightning-flash vision of a people that was free.

Gwyn A. Williams,


Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:16 am
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 7:09 pm
Posts: 28040
Location: Pontllanfraith
Post Re: England vs All Blacks - Who Would You Support?
spinbreath wrote:
NZ for me. There's no way on God's green earth I'd ever support England.

This

_________________
Dear England, you can make as many sheep jokes as you want, you voted for a pig *fupper*!


Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:31 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
World XV Player

Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:17 pm
Posts: 3073
Post Re: England vs All Blacks - Who Would You Support?
Further to the Rob Bryden quote, for myself I would support Zillons from the Planet Tharg against England.


Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:40 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:02 pm
Posts: 8290
Location: South Wales
Post Re: England vs All Blacks - Who Would You Support?
Neutral - would love to watch the two of them play and for me it'd be a case of may the best team win.

_________________
The secret of happiness is freedom; and the secret of freedom, courage.
Thucydides


Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:46 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 8034
Post Re: England vs All Blacks - Who Would You Support?
Old Second Row wrote:
Neutral - would love to watch the two of them play and for me it'd be a case of may the best team win.


Why didn't I think of that :thumbup:

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:05 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:07 pm
Posts: 3452
Location: urmyC
Post Re: England vs All Blacks - Who Would You Support?
Image

:dontknow: :D

_________________
Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon. Hep brezhoneg,Breizh ebet. Den heb tavas a-gollas a dyr.


Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:11 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 4:39 pm
Posts: 34633
Post Re: England vs All Blacks - Who Would You Support?
Four More Years wrote:
I never make polls for people that can't decide. Grown ups have opinions.

Just pointing out that not having a preference is indeed an opinion, and a grown up one at that. ;)

_________________
The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights. Muhammad Ali


Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:39 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:21 pm
Posts: 5901
Location: The land of Brexit
Post Re: England vs All Blacks - Who Would You Support?
ICEverything wrote:
Four More Years wrote:
I never make polls for people that can't decide. Grown ups have opinions.

Just pointing out that not having a preference is indeed an opinion, and a grown up one at that. ;)


thats what i said mun. sort of.

_________________
Sign up & join the cause! Stop the conspiracy! - http://www.extra-ranking-points-for-Wales.com


Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:42 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 4:39 pm
Posts: 34633
Post Re: England vs All Blacks - Who Would You Support?
rugbydan wrote:
ICEverything wrote:
Four More Years wrote:
I never make polls for people that can't decide. Grown ups have opinions.

Just pointing out that not having a preference is indeed an opinion, and a grown up one at that. ;)


thats what i said mun. sort of.

Absolutely dan, I totally agree and reinforce what you said.

The reality is that most people (unless you are English or from NZ) would probably just like to see a good game of rugby without the need to support one of the two sides.

_________________
The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights. Muhammad Ali


Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:36 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:42 am
Posts: 3890
Post Re: England vs All Blacks - Who Would You Support?
ICEverything wrote:
rugbydan wrote:
ICEverything wrote:
Four More Years wrote:
I never make polls for people that can't decide. Grown ups have opinions.

Just pointing out that not having a preference is indeed an opinion, and a grown up one at that. ;)


thats what i said mun. sort of.

Absolutely dan, I totally agree and reinforce what you said.

The reality is that most people (unless you are English or from NZ) would probably just like to see a good game of rugby without the need to support one of the two sides.


But it was not on the question paper, so how ever good your essay is, you get no mark for it. So Fail, see me !

_________________
.
Live for ever or die trying


Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:02 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 4:39 pm
Posts: 34633
Post Re: England vs All Blacks - Who Would You Support?
soap wrote:
ICEverything wrote:
rugbydan wrote:
ICEverything wrote:
Four More Years wrote:
I never make polls for people that can't decide. Grown ups have opinions.

Just pointing out that not having a preference is indeed an opinion, and a grown up one at that. ;)


thats what i said mun. sort of.

Absolutely dan, I totally agree and reinforce what you said.

The reality is that most people (unless you are English or from NZ) would probably just like to see a good game of rugby without the need to support one of the two sides.


But it was not on the question paper, so how ever good your essay is, you get no mark for it. So Fail, see me !

Aye, its like having a multiple choice exam paper where the right option is left off the paper.

Q1, Two plus two equals:

a) 3
b) 5
c) 6

Tick one box only. :D

_________________
The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights. Muhammad Ali


Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:38 pm
Profile
thread ruining clique
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:26 pm
Posts: 17646
Location: Dinbych
Post Re: England vs All Blacks - Who Would You Support?
No, it's like a simple question:
Do you prefer apples or oranges?
And you come in demanding a cumquat.
:thefinger:

_________________
Can't you see? It all makes perfect sense.
Expressed in dollars and cents, pounds shillings and pence.


Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:54 pm
Profile
Online
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:29 pm
Posts: 8023
Post Re: England vs All Blacks - Who Would You Support?
spinbreath wrote:
NZ for me. There's no way on God's green earth I'd ever support England.


X2.


Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:57 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 57319
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: England vs All Blacks - Who Would You Support?
I wanted England to win the final of the 2003 WC as that team deserved it and had beaten all comers pretty much everywhere. Right now, this looks like the WC final of 2019 now, but in knock out play, odd things can happen..

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:00 pm
Profile
International Player

Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:42 pm
Posts: 1215
Post Re: England vs All Blacks - Who Would You Support?
How about neither?


Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:35 pm
Profile E-mail
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: