It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:54 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Hartley 
Author Message
Regional Player

Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:26 pm
Posts: 466
Post Re: Hartley
Unfortunately this was a warped decision that the disciplinary panel has reached in the punishment process.

Hartley has an appalling disciplinary record, as a captain and so called leader he continues to carry out acts of skulduggery intending to hurt opponents illegally. His petulance and tendency to self destruct knows no bounds.

An opportunity to make an example of a serial offender was missed. I can only assume that the tentacles of the six nations and the up coming lions tour have been stretched out.

I for one would not want to see him rewarded with the captaincy and leadership of the lions. :thumbdown:


Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:36 pm
Profile E-mail
Regional Player
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:07 pm
Posts: 547
Post Re: Hartley
kingofthebrowns wrote:
Unfortunately this was a warped decision that the disciplinary panel has reached in the punishment process.

Hartley has an appalling disciplinary record, as a captain and so called leader he continues to carry out acts of skulduggery intending to hurt opponents illegally. His petulance and tendency to self destruct knows no bounds.

An opportunity to make an example of a serial offender was missed. I can only assume that the tentacles of the six nations and the up coming lions tour have been stretched out.

I for one would not want to see him rewarded with the captaincy and leadership of the lions. :thumbdown:


Trouble is I think Gatland wants Hartley to be Lions captain, if he rated Alun Wyn Jones as a captain he would have made him captain of Wales years ago, so Gatland may have leant on the panel slightly too (I know these panels are officially independent but I've gone way pass believing that).


Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:51 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 58546
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Hartley
kingofthebrowns wrote:
Unfortunately this was a warped decision that the disciplinary panel has reached in the punishment process.

Hartley has an appalling disciplinary record, as a captain and so called leader he continues to carry out acts of skulduggery intending to hurt opponents illegally. His petulance and tendency to self destruct knows no bounds.

An opportunity to make an example of a serial offender was missed. I can only assume that the tentacles of the six nations and the up coming lions tour have been stretched out.

I for one would not want to see him rewarded with the captaincy and leadership of the lions. :thumbdown:


He and the Lions deserve each other...go for it, lads...

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:55 pm
Profile
International Player

Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:41 pm
Posts: 1057
Post Re: Hartley
Compensation for missing out last time round maybe?

Still, I suppose there is still ample time for him to enhance his CV by whacking, gouging or head butting someone or maybe abuse an official before the tour starts.

By the way, is there any news on the state of health of the Irish lad who carelessly put himself in the way of the swinging arm?


Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:26 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 58546
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Hartley
x_ile wrote:
Compensation for missing out last time round maybe?

Still, I suppose there is still ample time for him to enhance his CV by whacking, gouging or head butting someone or maybe abuse an official before the tour starts.

By the way, is there any news on the state of health of the Irish lad who carelessly put himself in the way of the swinging arm?


He has been banned for 12 weeks for placing his body in the way of the putative Lions Captain's swinging arm.. ;)

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:29 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:19 pm
Posts: 7063
Post Re: Hartley
About time Hartley was given a bit of slack. He is a really good man. He has the sort of face that makes you think of fluffy clouds and warm summer days. His stiff swinging arm must be a real hinderance as a hooker, how he has gone on to be such a truly fabtastic gentleman and brilliant player escapes me. I think he deserves nothing but respect and a knighthood is surely on the way. Top man.


Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:41 pm
Profile E-mail
British & Irish Lions Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:00 am
Posts: 2124
Post Re: Hartley
Re high tackles: http://www.rugbydump.com/2016/12/5503/w ... -the-head-

_________________
Image


Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:52 pm
Profile E-mail
thread ruining clique
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:26 pm
Posts: 18198
Location: Dinbych
Post Re: Hartley
Image

_________________
With all the will in the world,
Diving for dear life, when we could be diving for pearls.


Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:55 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:09 am
Posts: 3898
Post Re: Hartley
*fupp* bum, luckily we don't have those types here in nz

_________________
Don't tell me we have too many, and take too many PI players, we were founded by Pasifika people, we're a Pasific Island you bleep bleep..

Scuse my English/spelling/gramma and foul language


Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:28 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:02 pm
Posts: 8342
Location: South Wales
Post Re: Hartley
Forrealz wrote:
*fupp* bum, luckily we don't have those types here in nz

:D

_________________
The secret of happiness is freedom; and the secret of freedom, courage.
Thucydides


Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:49 am
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:19 pm
Posts: 7063
Post Re: Hartley
Forrealz wrote:
*fupp* bum, luckily we don't have those types here in nz


Lucky that Hartley has never been to NZ eh?! :D


Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:33 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:49 am
Posts: 25637
Post Re: Hartley
Cymru am byth wrote:
About time Hartley was given a bit of slack. He is a really good man. He has the sort of face that makes you think of fluffy clouds and warm summer days. His stiff swinging arm must be a real hinderance as a hooker, how he has gone on to be such a truly fabtastic gentleman and brilliant player escapes me. I think he deserves nothing but respect and a knighthood is surely on the way. Top man.


yes, definitely captain material... ;)


Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:36 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:53 pm
Posts: 5495
Post Re: Hartley
Cymru am byth wrote:
Forrealz wrote:
*fupp* bum, luckily we don't have those types here in nz


Lucky that Hartley has never been to NZ eh?! :D


He was popped out in NZ and turned into a hooker, probably for being rejected.

I get your smile though ... no one else was biting :-)


Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:27 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:19 pm
Posts: 7063
Post Re: Hartley
LLanrumneyOik wrote:
Cymru am byth wrote:
Forrealz wrote:
*fupp* bum, luckily we don't have those types here in nz


Lucky that Hartley has never been to NZ eh?! :D


He was popped out in NZ and turned into a hooker, probably for being rejected.

I get your smile though ... no one else was biting :-)


Thanks,I'm glad someone got it. It's a shame that the only NZ born rugby players that turn into dirty *bar stewards* end up emigrating! You'd think that there would be at least one twat that plays for New Zealand.

Part of me wonders whether the Church should juat award sainthoods to every New Zealand player! :D


Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:24 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:24 pm
Posts: 43331
Location: Llanharan
Post Re: Hartley
I was just reading the Sunday papers enjoying the background music from Vienna when I read that the RFU have stuck two fingers up to World Rugby.

Dylan Effing Hartley will take a full part in the 6N camp.

Absolutely un- fecking - believable.


:angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4:


Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:03 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: