It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:54 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Hartley 
Regional Player

Post Re: Hartley
Unfortunately this was a warped decision that the disciplinary panel has reached in the punishment process.

Hartley has an appalling disciplinary record, as a captain and so called leader he continues to carry out acts of skulduggery intending to hurt opponents illegally. His petulance and tendency to self destruct knows no bounds.

An opportunity to make an example of a serial offender was missed. I can only assume that the tentacles of the six nations and the up coming lions tour have been stretched out.

I for one would not want to see him rewarded with the captaincy and leadership of the lions. :thumbdown:

Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:36 pm
Profile E-mail
Regional Player

kingofthebrowns wrote:
Unfortunately this was a warped decision that the disciplinary panel has reached in the punishment process.

Hartley has an appalling disciplinary record, as a captain and so called leader he continues to carry out acts of skulduggery intending to hurt opponents illegally. His petulance and tendency to self destruct knows no bounds.

An opportunity to make an example of a serial offender was missed. I can only assume that the tentacles of the six nations and the up coming lions tour have been stretched out.

I for one would not want to see him rewarded with the captaincy and leadership of the lions. :thumbdown:

Trouble is I think Gatland wants Hartley to be Lions captain, if he rated Alun Wyn Jones as a captain he would have made him captain of Wales years ago, so Gatland may have leant on the panel slightly too (I know these panels are officially independent but I've gone way pass believing that).

Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:51 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

kingofthebrowns wrote:

He and the Lions deserve each other...go for it, lads...

Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:55 pm
International Player

Compensation for missing out last time round maybe?

Still, I suppose there is still ample time for him to enhance his CV by whacking, gouging or head butting someone or maybe abuse an official before the tour starts.

By the way, is there any news on the state of health of the Irish lad who carelessly put himself in the way of the swinging arm?

Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:26 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

x_ile wrote:
Compensation for missing out last time round maybe?

Still, I suppose there is still ample time for him to enhance his CV by whacking, gouging or head butting someone or maybe abuse an official before the tour starts.

By the way, is there any news on the state of health of the Irish lad who carelessly put himself in the way of the swinging arm?

He has been banned for 12 weeks for placing his body in the way of the putative Lions Captain's swinging arm.. ;)

Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:29 pm
World XV Player

About time Hartley was given a bit of slack. He is a really good man. He has the sort of face that makes you think of fluffy clouds and warm summer days. His stiff swinging arm must be a real hinderance as a hooker, how he has gone on to be such a truly fabtastic gentleman and brilliant player escapes me. I think he deserves nothing but respect and a knighthood is surely on the way. Top man.

Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:41 pm
Profile E-mail
British & Irish Lions Player

Re high tackles: http://www.rugbydump.com/2016/12/5503/w ... -the-head-

Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:52 pm
Profile E-mail
thread ruining clique

Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:55 pm
World XV Player

*fupp* bum, luckily we don't have those types here in nz

Scuse my English/spelling/gramma and foul language

Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:28 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Forrealz wrote:

:D

Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:49 am
World XV Player

Forrealz wrote:

Lucky that Hartley has never been to NZ eh?! :D

Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:33 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Cymru am byth wrote:
About time Hartley was given a bit of slack. He is a really good man. He has the sort of face that makes you think of fluffy clouds and warm summer days. His stiff swinging arm must be a real hinderance as a hooker, how he has gone on to be such a truly fabtastic gentleman and brilliant player escapes me. I think he deserves nothing but respect and a knighthood is surely on the way. Top man.

yes, definitely captain material... ;)

Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:36 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
World XV Player

Cymru am byth wrote:
Forrealz wrote:

He was popped out in NZ and turned into a hooker, probably for being rejected.

I get your smile though ... no one else was biting :-)

Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:27 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

LLanrumneyOik wrote:
Cymru am byth wrote:
Forrealz wrote:

He was popped out in NZ and turned into a hooker, probably for being rejected.

I get your smile though ... no one else was biting :-)

Thanks,I'm glad someone got it. It's a shame that the only NZ born rugby players that turn into dirty *bar stewards* end up emigrating! You'd think that there would be at least one twat that plays for New Zealand.

Part of me wonders whether the Church should juat award sainthoods to every New Zealand player! :D

Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:24 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

I was just reading the Sunday papers enjoying the background music from Vienna when I read that the RFU have stuck two fingers up to World Rugby.

Dylan Effing Hartley will take a full part in the 6N camp.

Absolutely un- fecking - believable.

:angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4:

Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:03 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next