It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:28 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 27  Next
Lions Tour of New Zealand 2017 
Author Message
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:53 pm
Posts: 6099
Post Re: Lions Tour of New Zealand 2017
eog wrote:
LLanrumneyOik wrote:
EOG? if you are 'We in Cymru' then I out you
You speak for no one.


Well I speak for myself. You don't seem to like to address points you disagree with and show why you think they are wrong . I guess that's you speaking for yourself.



You and buglet seem to think you can spout without any regard for civility or common sense.

As I said you do not speak for Wales and I doubt your buggy friend does either.

As for the '84 ish frog you all stink of the same kind of snotty superiority, thought but not earned.


Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:20 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:17 pm
Posts: 3393
Post Re: Lions Tour of New Zealand 2017
LLanrumneyOik wrote:
eog wrote:
LLanrumneyOik wrote:
EOG? if you are 'We in Cymru' then I out you
You speak for no one.


Well I speak for myself. You don't seem to like to address points you disagree with and show why you think they are wrong . I guess that's you speaking for yourself.



You and buglet seem to think you can spout without any regard for civility or common sense.

As I said you do not speak for Wales and I doubt your buggy friend does either.

As for the '84 ish frog you all stink of the same kind of snotty superiority, thought but not earned.



Mhmmm - rope hang self with etc.


Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:36 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:41 pm
Posts: 30325
Post Re: Lions Tour of New Zealand 2017
Lets drop the personal stuff and get back to the thread content please :thumbright:

_________________
You cannot enslave my mind, therefore I will always be a free man.
I can count my true friends on the hairs on the palms of my hands.


Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:38 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:53 pm
Posts: 6099
Post Re: Lions Tour of New Zealand 2017
The only question is as to Jamie's injury. He hasn't so much been kept in cotton wool as out of danger.

I just wonder if they'll fly him business or economy.

:kermit:


Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:43 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:17 pm
Posts: 3393
Post Re: Lions Tour of New Zealand 2017
Thegrimriper wrote:
Lets drop the personal stuff and get back to the thread content please :thumbright:


Agreed. But difficult when you are attacked yourself first.

I still think we are lucky to get 12 players on this tour. It may be that they play better in the broader environment and WG may be taking the broader view, but we will just have to see.


Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:47 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 60511
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Lions Tour of New Zealand 2017
mr messy wrote:
there is also the likelyhood that none of the welsh players will make the starting 22 outside of warburton, but with so many debutants, he's selected welsh players to add experience to touring. then add in gatland is a hard task masker in training and the welsh players busting a gut even though they aren't going to be selected may spur on the others so they don't have a strop like austin healy or matt dawson


Yes, and the Welsh players will form the core of the midweek team. Scots have beaten Wales once in 10 years, and have similar results with Ireland and England. When Scotland needed to give a top performance away from Murrayfield, they shipped 60 points.

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:05 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:53 pm
Posts: 6099
Post Re: Lions Tour of New Zealand 2017
A Lion's player is not there by luck but by choice for their skill and commitment and ability under stress.

So much typage has been wasted these last few days in bickering and acrimony based on other factors such as the teams these players play for.

Lion's are chosen for themselves not their fellows, they are chosen to meld and fight as one.

Simple numerics are just that, simple.


Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:08 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:17 pm
Posts: 3393
Post Re: Lions Tour of New Zealand 2017
Your bias and bile is well understood historically on this board hence your words mean nothing.


Really?


Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:06 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:17 pm
Posts: 3393
Post Re: Lions Tour of New Zealand 2017
You and buglet seem to think you can spout without any regard for civility or common sense.

As I said you do not speak for Wales and I doubt your buggy friend does either.

As for the '84 ish frog you all stink of the same kind of snotty superiority, thought but not earned.

Really x 2?

YOU started the personal stuff as you did with others. on the election thread. Anyway, that is my last word to you.


Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:10 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:40 am
Posts: 30772
Location: Somewhere nice
Post Re: Lions Tour of New Zealand 2017
Perhaps our Scottish friends should really looka bit closer to home to solve the mystery, I Seem to remember not so very long ago the SRU blocking coaches and players being approached for Lions duty!

Anyway it is what it is, and if half of Scotland want to support NZ then who give a flying one :thefinger:


Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:40 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:41 pm
Posts: 30325
Post Re: Lions Tour of New Zealand 2017
A couple of you spoiling the thread for others, stop or be removed!

_________________
You cannot enslave my mind, therefore I will always be a free man.
I can count my true friends on the hairs on the palms of my hands.


Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:17 pm
Posts: 3393
Post Re: Lions Tour of New Zealand 2017
Keith L wrote:
Perhaps our Scottish friends should really looka bit closer to home to solve the mystery, I Seem to remember not so very long ago the SRU blocking coaches and players being approached for Lions duty!

Anyway it is what it is, and if half of Scotland want to support NZ then who give a flying one :thefinger:


Not saying there should be loads of Scottish players but I think 2 is almost insulting given that is what they have had in recent tours and they have improved a lot. Would like to have seen Jones, Watson and one or both of the Greys included.


Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:10 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:31 pm
Posts: 9697
Post Re: Lions Tour of New Zealand 2017
buglet wrote:
Keith L wrote:
Perhaps our Scottish friends should really looka bit closer to home to solve the mystery, I Seem to remember not so very long ago the SRU blocking coaches and players being approached for Lions duty!

Anyway it is what it is, and if half of Scotland want to support NZ then who give a flying one :thefinger:


Not saying there should be loads of Scottish players but I think 2 is almost insulting given that is what they have had in recent tours and they have improved a lot. Would like to have seen Jones, Watson and one or both of the Greys included.

Isn't Jones injured? :dontknow:


Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:40 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:17 pm
Posts: 3393
Post Re: Lions Tour of New Zealand 2017
Ah didn't know that. Shame.


Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:53 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:34 am
Posts: 15282
Location: Japan
Post Re: Lions Tour of New Zealand 2017
Thegrimriper wrote:
A couple of you spoiling the thread for others, stop or be removed!

Whoops, just read this, best to take back my snide remark now before I'm sent to the lonely corner.

_________________
Religion is like a penis.
It's fine to have one, and fine to be proud of it.
But please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around,
And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.


Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:30 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 27  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: