It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:29 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Blues vrs Lions 
World XV Player

Post Re: Blues vrs Lions
ICEverything wrote:
So now you are the sole judge of what is or isn't funny or clever - now whose being a keyboard mod. ;)

I guess I'm just an useless twat - fair enough, nothing new there, but lighten up mate there's a whole bunch of opinions out there. 8)

And he keeps going. It was a shit joke, suck it up and move on. What you said was neither enlightening, nor particularly entertaining, but who gives a *fupp*?

The problem here is you're just keeping this haka thing going, despite a mod on the thread asking people multiple times to stop.

Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:56 am
World XV Player

Four More Years wrote:
ICEverything wrote:
So now you are the sole judge of what is or isn't funny or clever - now whose being a keyboard mod. ;)

I guess I'm just an useless twat - fair enough, nothing new there, but lighten up mate there's a whole bunch of opinions out there. 8)

And he keeps going. It was a shit joke, suck it up and move on. What you said was neither enlightening, nor particularly entertaining, but who gives a *fupp*?

The problem here is you're just keeping this haka thing going, despite a mod on the thread asking people multiple times to stop.

Let yours be the last word then.

Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:00 am
World XV Player

ICEverything wrote:
Four More Years wrote:
ICEverything wrote:

Let yours be the last word then.

Look through the thread - I've actually posted rugby content here. Opinions, arguments, commentary on our players and yours. Whether people agreed with it or not, it was actual rugby conversation. So there's no reason for me to stop posting on the thread. You came here and had a whinge, then tried to be funny. Do better in the future.

Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:11 am
World XV Player

But anyway forget about it mate, it's on to the Crusaders now. The team I'd normally never support.

They are playing bloody brilliant rugby though. The attacking flair of the Canes combined with the defence of the Chiefs. This won't be like the Blues game.

Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:27 am
World XV Player

Cheers mate. :occasion5:

Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:36 am
World XV Player

ICEverything wrote:
Forrealz wrote:
The thing that's going to stuff up the threads are the fact that at least half the NZ franchises will do a haka, maybe all of them will. And after a decade or more of us being on here, Justic, Loosie and FMYs, we have this little bs snipes at the start. So one of us will defend it of course. Because from my experiences we can be 33 mins int the first half and someone is still going on about it. It's part of our culture, all first fifteens school teams do it. Jarod Payne, Te'o, any kiwi boy in the U.K. was brought up doing it. ( yep and you could say they not in UK now, but they are home in NZ and this is what we do) It's an occasion thing, when the flashest team around comes to play, boys want to do a haka to celebrate, acknowledge and stick out the chest too.
Your and our forefathers in NZ and the Islands, (U.K., Irish) started our journey with a haka, a fight and sometimes just a celebration.

If same thing happens next time, and FMYs ain't getting pissed off, I will or loosie will or the big guns of justic will, if it sounds like a rant and verging on racist remarks, we will be there with bells on.

But from experience, we will talk rugby to the cows come home too.

But to continue to go on and have a go about our haka, don't watch it, have a moan cause someone always does, but if it looks like more than that, one of us will be having a go back..

All good, Crusaders might not even do a haka for you, cause you guys unworthy lol, na, play the game boys :D and girls, and we will too.

I think one guy mentioned he was bored with the Haka that's all. Most of us appreciate it.

There's a great programme on sky sports at the moment called 'Behind the Black'. Has anyone seen it - All about NZ culture and the part rugby plays in it. Maybe non-Kiwis who post here should watch it before posting - this debate won't appear again.

Watched that last night

Was pretty disappointed with it tbh? :dontknow:

Was surprised when Mccaw and Carter mentioned that even the players themselves questioned the need to do the Hakka and that's how the newer one came about.

Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:39 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

I came on here to talk about the game, all I read was FMY telling every one how superior he is with words and how wrong everyone else is. oh well if that's his thing more of us will just ignore him.

Now the rugby, much better I thought some players had howlers others did OK, that is the process of the lions coming together to form a team that can compete. the forwards are ok which I'm sure will hold their own against the ABs, but we haven't seen too much flair from the backs, as I have said in another thread if we persist with gatball we are on a looser, what is warren ball *fupp* me Gats doesn't know nor does Howler so how the *fupp* would I. :D

Are we holding back, do we have a cunning plan, are we not yet ready to unleash the dogs of war, maybe, I suggest not, what you see is what there is

Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:29 am
World XV Player

Fids the Blindside wrote:
Leave me out of this, I don't rugby anymore.

Micheal Owen was good at offloading, there, I've said it.

Cant argue with that it was just the rest of his game, but I'm not here to talk about him but the offload you must admit is killing us, England Ireland Scotland are all trying to play a more expansive game even bloody Llanelli are doing it with the two worst centres in the NH, yet bish bosh continues to be the fore runner with Gats and co.

I say again to you the offload is King, who gave the offloading game to NZ I hear many ask, well, we did the 1971 lions went to NZ Played a style of rugby they had never seen before the welsh in that team run them ragged along with Dai Duckham we now play the old style of NZ rugby they play what we used to, go figure :scratch: :dontknow: :D

Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:45 am
World XV Player

Dai Yorkshire wrote:
I came on here to talk about the game, all I read was FMY telling every one how superior he is with words and how wrong everyone else is. oh well if that's his thing more of us will just ignore him.

Funny how defending a cultural choice my country makes for a home series gets turned around by you NH boys. Look, you can sing your stupid songs as much as you like when you host us, that's your call. None of us will be bitching.

I know you all like to hunt together and if I get stuck into one you all come out in support, but it's pretty weak to not even read the bullshit posted that started the haka argument. If KW, Justic, and LC are also here commenting on it that's all our kiwis on the boards. I was just the loudest in this thread.

But please, if you can't handle non-NH opinions ignore away.

Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:00 am
World XV Player

Four More Years wrote:
Dai Yorkshire wrote:

Funny how defending a cultural choice my country makes for a home series gets turned around by you NH boys. Look, you can sing your stupid songs as much as you like when you host us, that's your call. None of us will be bitching.

I know you all like to hunt together and if I get stuck into one you all come out in support, but it's pretty weak to not even read the bullshit posted that started the haka argument. If KW, Justic, and LC are also here commenting on it that's all our kiwis on the boards. I was just the loudest in this thread.

But please, if you can't handle non-NH opinions ignore away.

:D :D ;)

Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:05 am
World XV Player

That's the ticket, FMY.

Tell the Anglos to bugger off.

The Welsh, the Maori, New Zealanders and Tonga can sing. I haven't heard a Fijian or Samoan choir.

Anglo voices jar a bit. They need musical instruments to mask them.

Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:18 am
World XV Player

Prys#1 wrote:
ICEverything wrote:
Forrealz wrote:
The thing that's going to stuff up the threads are the fact that at least half the NZ franchises will do a haka, maybe all of them will. And after a decade or more of us being on here, Justic, Loosie and FMYs, we have this little bs snipes at the start. So one of us will defend it of course. Because from my experiences we can be 33 mins int the first half and someone is still going on about it. It's part of our culture, all first fifteens school teams do it. Jarod Payne, Te'o, any kiwi boy in the U.K. was brought up doing it. ( yep and you could say they not in UK now, but they are home in NZ and this is what we do) It's an occasion thing, when the flashest team around comes to play, boys want to do a haka to celebrate, acknowledge and stick out the chest too.
Your and our forefathers in NZ and the Islands, (U.K., Irish) started our journey with a haka, a fight and sometimes just a celebration.

If same thing happens next time, and FMYs ain't getting pissed off, I will or loosie will or the big guns of justic will, if it sounds like a rant and verging on racist remarks, we will be there with bells on.

But from experience, we will talk rugby to the cows come home too.

But to continue to go on and have a go about our haka, don't watch it, have a moan cause someone always does, but if it looks like more than that, one of us will be having a go back..

All good, Crusaders might not even do a haka for you, cause you guys unworthy lol, na, play the game boys :D and girls, and we will too.

I think one guy mentioned he was bored with the Haka that's all. Most of us appreciate it.

There's a great programme on sky sports at the moment called 'Behind the Black'. Has anyone seen it - All about NZ culture and the part rugby plays in it. Maybe non-Kiwis who post here should watch it before posting - this debate won't appear again.

Watched that last night

Was pretty disappointed with it tbh? :dontknow:

Was surprised when Mccaw and Carter mentioned that even the players themselves questioned the need to do the Hakka and that's how the newer one came about.

It's all good we have had debate on this of this vigor a few times, we all get over it pretty quick.., all parties

Scuse my English/spelling/gramma and foul language

Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:28 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Bouch wrote:
That's the ticket, FMY.

The Welsh, the Maori, New Zealanders and Tonga can sing. I haven't heard a Fijian or Samoan choir.

Fijian and Samoan quotes proselytizing better :D

Scuse my English/spelling/gramma and foul language

Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:29 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Forrealz wrote:
Bouch wrote:
That's the ticket, FMY.

Fijian and Samoan quotes proselytizing better :D

Did you mean "quote" or "declaim", pardner?

Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:33 am
World XV Player

Bouch wrote:
That's the ticket, FMY.

Hey we're awful singers. No question that you lot are better. I just don't enjoy it at the games.

Doesn't mean you lot shouldn't do it though, it doesn't hurt me at all if you sing over the haka, through our anthem, and while we put 10 tries on your teams. I suppose it'd be easier to ignore if it was confined to 2 minutes at the start of a game, but the tradition says you can sing any time so I'm fine with that.

Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:38 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next