It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:33 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 311 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next
Blues vrs Lions 
World XV Player

Post Blues vrs Lions
Well I think a lot will depend on how important the Game is to the Blues, will they play their top side with passion. Also how many players eitther can't play cause ABs said they can't, or are injured.
Kaino, SBW are the only real starters (and are injured, or just back from).
Faumuina is a certain bench player for the ABs.
These three players are key players for the AB's so may miss the game.

Tuipolotu, Moala, Reiko Iaone Luatua, are all possibles, so will probably play. (Possibly Pulu)

There no 10 will be a third stringer through injury and the incombant playing for England in Argentina.

The Blues are our bottom team, and have a huge amount of Pasifika players. Many bigger and better than Te'o, just saying.

If they don't play Faumuina and Manu as props, they may struggle scrum time with depth, but with all fit, they will be good in the scrum.

They lose many games in the last 20, (against kiwi teams, not Aussie or Saffer). With all injuries playing they'll be hard to beat, but Blues depth is ok ish but a weakness with players down and out.

Will be a step up, but with key forwards and the top two 10's out, they will be susceptible to Set piecing and mauling the shit out of them

Good luck.

Ranger, Iaone, Moala will all be looking for blood in the centers so wear the pads boys.

Scuse my English/spelling/gramma and foul language

Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:30 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Post Re: Blues vrs Lions
Samoa game on Friday will be a quick turn around too

Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:36 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Forrealz wrote:

If they don't play Faumuina and Manu as props, they may struggle scrum time with depth, but with all fit, they will be good in the scrum.

Did you see how the Lion's scrum couldn't even push around the BBs? The Blues should hold them.

I loved it when the comments guys told us to watch Marler assert his dominance - then he went nowhere.

Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:18 am
World XV Player

Where do those props come from, they look like good old boys. Are they in a wider Super set up, or just playing club footy.?
After Moody and Franks who are world class scrummagers, possibly best or in top three respectively. The rest we have are bloody good, probably not world class scrummagers but, Crockett, Faumuina, Haynes, Laulala, Manu, Ofa, please don't call me racist but there are three good Island props that can scrum in the Highlander's, a few in the Hurricanes, the reserve prop for Saders, back ups for Chiefs are OK too. All excellent scrummagers but not in class of Moody and Franks.

The Crusaders reserve prop throws himself around the paddock, 125 kegs of him, Faumuina and Crockett have been our mauling hit up boys that bury teams, and scrum OK too, not like the starters though.

We would be in a bit of trouble if Moody and Franks went down.

Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:23 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Blues should win handily..

Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:00 pm
World XV Player

Potential team, not sure of SBW though, with Crotty down he is too important.

Michael Collins/Melani Nanai, Matt Duffie, George Moala, Sonny Bill Williams, Rieko Ioane, Ihaia West, Augustine Pulu, Akira Ioane, Blake Gibson, Steven Luatua, Scott Scrafton, Patrick Tuipulotu, Charlie Faumuina, James Parsons, Pauliasi Manu

Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:06 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Forrealz wrote:
Where do those props come from, they look like good old boys. Are they in a wider Super set up, or just playing club footy.?

Club footy, nowhere near SR.

Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:13 pm
World XV Player

Four More Years wrote:
Forrealz wrote:

Should be good enough then, lol :D

Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:25 pm
World XV Player

Langland Exile wrote:
Four More Years wrote:
Forrealz wrote:

Should be good enough then, lol :D

No that was the Babas prop, I wouldn't be surprised if one of them gets picked up though now

Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:51 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Blues Team

Ofa Tu'ungafasi, Parsons, Faumuina, ,Cowley-Tuioti, Scrafton, A Ioane, Gibson, Luatua
Pulu, Perofeta, R Ioane, SBW/Faiane, Moala, Duffy, Collins

Reserves:
Faiva, Hodgman, Mafileo, Tuipulotu, K Pryor, Nock, West, Faiane/Nanai

Looks pretty good. Ihiah West kicked to the bench.

Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:30 am
World XV Player

Blues are paying $2.75 for this, I chucked a lazy 10 on it. I think the TAB is expecting a backlash, as they are predicting an easy win to the tourists. :shock:

Blues by 7.

And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:19 am
World XV Player

WTF.

Crusaders paying $2.20, Highanders $3.85, Maori $3, Chiefs $2.60 - get in there!

Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:05 am
World XV Player

BRITISH AND IRISH LIONS: Leigh Halfpenny, Jack Nowell, Jared Payne, Robbie Henshaw, Elliot Daly, Dan Biggar, Rhys Webb; CJ Stander, Justin Tipuric, James Haskell, Courtney Lawes, Maro Itoje, Dan Cole, Ken Owens (capt), Jack McGrath. Reserves: Rory Best, Joe Marler, Kyle Sinckler, Iain Henderson, Peter O'Mahony, Greig Laidlaw, Johnny Sexton, Liam Williams.

Blues Team

Ofa Tu'ungafasi, Parsons, Faumuina, ,Cowley-Tuioti, Scrafton, A Ioane, Gibson, Luatua

Reserves:

Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:55 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Four More Years wrote:
Blues Team

Reserves:

Good enough team, very strong Lions team, can't wait, can you give me a stream site FMYs please

Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:57 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Forrealz wrote:
BRITISH AND IRISH LIONS: Leigh Halfpenny, Jack Nowell, Jared Payne, Robbie Henshaw, Elliot Daly, Dan Biggar, Rhys Webb; CJ Stander, Justin Tipuric, James Haskell, Courtney Lawes, Maro Itoje, Dan Cole, Ken Owens (capt), Jack McGrath. Reserves: Rory Best, Joe Marler, Kyle Sinckler, Iain Henderson, Peter O'Mahony, Greig Laidlaw, Johnny Sexton, Liam Williams.

Blues Team

Reserves:

Really like the Lions side, this is a good pack that should really test the Blues, Ofa an Charlie will have to eat plenty of taro the next couple of days. I really like Liam Williams he was one of standouts here last year, proven and respected in NZ

Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:59 am
Profile E-mail
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 311 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next