It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 7:56 pm

Law Changes, about time 
Regional Player

Post Law Changes, about time
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugb ... w-10613828

:)

Should go to 13-a-side too and have a global season. Look at the flaming weather up here.

Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:55 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Post Re: Law Changes, about time
NewSouthWales wrote:
h
Should go to 13-a-side too and have a global season. Look at the flaming weather up here.

Already exists. Very few people find it entertaining. You can freely *fupp* off and watch it though. Problem solved.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so *fupping* what?' —Stephen Fry

"You like PhillBB demand facts for debate........My premise needs no facts to debate it" - Rosario on "how to look like an idiot"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/whitcomberd/

Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:55 pm
Profile WWW
World XV Player

String wrote:
NewSouthWales wrote:
h

Already exists. Very few people find it entertaining. You can freely *fupp* off and watch it though. Problem solved.

You TwatCome are the very essentiality of all that is bad in rugby debate today.

Get a life you swamp minger on bubbles.

Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:52 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

LLanrumneyOik wrote:
String wrote:
NewSouthWales wrote:
h

You TwatCome are the very essentiality of all that is bad in rugby debate today.

j

Thing is though , he is absolutely correct, NSW is a troll and wind up merchant! And BTW your response above is hardly etiquette either is it :!:

Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:30 pm
World XV Player

Keith L wrote:
LLanrumneyOik wrote:
String wrote:
NewSouthWales wrote:
h

j

Thing is though , he is absolutely correct, NSW is a troll and wind up merchant! And BTW your response above is hardly etiquette either is it :!:

Yes, NSW makes the same suggestion every few months, has done ever since he joined the board.

Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:18 pm
Regional Player

I think RU should go to 13-a-side and to a global season as the owner of Bath wants. I'm not alone.

Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:10 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

NewSouthWales wrote:
I think RU should go to 13-a-side and to a global season as the owner of Bath wants. I'm not alone.

NewSouthWales wrote:

No but you're in a tiny minority as the relative viewing figures for union vs turf humping prove.
You have plenty of 13 a side to go and watch if you like that sort of thing. A minority of people seem to prefer it so go away and enjoy it.
The majority want 15 a side proper rugby with competition for the ball, breakdown, scrums and lineouts.

Your main goal seems to be to eliminate the far more popular variant and force everyone into your minority supported castration version of the game.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so *fupping* what?' —Stephen Fry

"You like PhillBB demand facts for debate........My premise needs no facts to debate it" - Rosario on "how to look like an idiot"

Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:31 am
Profile WWW
Regional Player

You know what I've got to say to that. And of course you can support both, but each to their own.

Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:07 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

So support the one you like or both and stop trying to demand the one (far more popular) variant turns itself into the substantially less popular 13 creating 1 game.

Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:38 pm
Profile WWW
World XV Player

Seems a touchovercomplicated to me :scratch:

http://en.espn.co.uk/scrum/rugby/story/284517.html

Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:44 am
Regional Player

Mmmmm.

Sounds alright to me on paper. Could be a goer IMO.

Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:32 pm
Profile E-mail
Regional Player

String wrote:
So support the one you like or both and stop trying to demand the one (far more popular) variant turns itself into the substantially less popular 13 creating 1 game.

I'm obviously not alone in thinking that some changes are needed, as we see from the ESPN article above. I'm not saying to you to change to RL, just saying to go to 13-a-side, they would still be very different sports. And to go back to a 68m wide pitch, instead of the 70m at Cardiff and London.

Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:38 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

NewSouthWales wrote:
String wrote:

I'm obviously not alone in thinking that some changes are needed, as we see from the ESPN article above. I'm not saying to you to change to RL, just saying to go to 13-a-side, they would still be very different sports. And to go back to a 68m wide pitch, instead of the 70m at Cardiff and London.

So we should go to 13 a side to increase the space available for players to try running rugby and then make the pitch smaller?

Moronic

Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:45 pm
World XV Player

it is not broke so don't fix it.

Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:11 pm
Profile E-mail
Regional Player

CarmarthenLad wrote:
NewSouthWales wrote:
String wrote:

So we should go to 13 a side to increase the space available for players to try running rugby and then make the pitch smaller?

Moronic

2 players take up more than 2 metres across, can be as much as 5m. And most soccer stadia are 68m wide. So many of the WC venues were narrower than Twickenham.

Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:15 pm
Profile E-mail