It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:08 am

Pro14: Southern Kings v Dragons (Fri 2/3/18) 
World XV Player

Post Re: Pro14: Southern Kings v Dragons (Fri 2/3/18)
SimplyRed wrote:
Dragons gone pear shaped?
if this was Tandy they would be calling for his head.
Cant see what BErnard is bringing to the region...seems to be a bullshitter to me.

It is interesting to note that Dragons have only won two matches this season, both with 'our Gav' at the helm.
NO! I'm not saying that it is all down to Gavin, what I want to say is that I think he gives the young players around him the confidence to perform.
It is such a pity that Gavin is so injury prone. Not only is it damaging to what is left of his career, but it is damaging to all those youngsters in the Dragons squad who seem to be able to perform when he is around.
A case in point is the Dragons commendable 32 all draw with a strong Ulster team, Dragons scoring 5 tries again with Gavin at the helm.
He is obviously inspirational to those youngsters around him.

Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:31 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Post Re: Pro14: Southern Kings v Dragons (Fri 2/3/18)
BigRed wrote:
SimplyRed wrote:
Dragons gone pear shaped?
if this was Tandy they would be calling for his head.
Cant see what BErnard is bringing to the region...seems to be a bullshitter to me.

It is interesting to note that Dragons have only won two matches this season, both with 'our Gav' at the helm.
NO! I'm not saying that it is all down to Gavin, what I want to say is that I think he gives the young players around him the confidence to perform.
It is such a pity that Gavin is so injury prone. Not only is it damaging to what is left of his career, but it is damaging to all those youngsters in the Dragons squad who seem to be able to perform when he is around.
A case in point is the Dragons commendable 32 all draw with a strong Ulster team, Dragons scoring 5 tries again with Gavin at the helm.
He is obviously inspirational to those youngsters around him.

excellent post totally agree.

Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:44 am
Profile E-mail WWW