Leinster vs Ulster 
World XV Player

Post Re: Leinster vs Ulster
najbritcol wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
Cathalsmart wrote:
cosh wrote:
Langland Exile wrote:
That is the best team in Europe right now..

Not sure about that tbh...but they are up there with the best. Some very good players coming through and many others sat this one out ! Some of the Ulster players didn’t do their international prospects much good and need to up their game for sure in the coming weeks.

Odd's say otherwise. Betting odd's are the best way at deciding who's the best team and who isn't, any other way is just down to different opinions.

Leinster are favourites to win Champs Cup, I cannot understand how Clermont are 2nd favs with the extent of their injuries short and long term

reference

https://www.oddschecker.com/rugby-union ... mpions-cup

I think doing the double on the hitherto unassailable Saracens helped them there? ;)

The time is now and the 3 prime centres Fofana, Penaud and Raka have been injured since ;)

Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:57 pm
World XV Player

Tony Panties wrote:
najbritcol wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
Cathalsmart wrote:
cosh wrote:
Langland Exile wrote:

Not sure about that tbh...but they are up there with the best. Some very good players coming through and many others sat this one out ! Some of the Ulster players didn’t do their international prospects much good and need to up their game for sure in the coming weeks.

Odd's say otherwise. Betting odd's are the best way at deciding who's the best team and who isn't, any other way is just down to different opinions.

Leinster are favourites to win Champs Cup, I cannot understand how Clermont are 2nd favs with the extent of their injuries short and long term

reference

I think doing the double on the hitherto unassailable Saracens helped them there? ;)

The time is now and the 3 prime centres Fofana, Penaud and Raka have been injured since ;)

I know, but presumably these bets are based much more on European performances than league ones?

Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:58 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

najbritcol wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
najbritcol wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
Cathalsmart wrote:
cosh wrote:
Langland Exile wrote:

reference

I know, but presumably these bets are based much more on European performances than league ones?

FFS team composition and availability is key, betting matkets move on circumstance

Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:00 pm
World XV Player

Saracens looked their old selves against Wasps today..I still think if they have anything near a full team, they will take some beating..

Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:23 pm
Club Player

Great they looked good in one game...will mean nothing if they lose next week.

Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:36 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Cathalsmart wrote:

Apologies if this is hard to understand but they had both Vunipolas playing today for the first team this season, and still had about 8 first teamers missing.

They demolished Wasps at home easily despite playing for 10 minutes with 13 men. Good old fashioned close quarters stuff. Perfect for a muddy field and cold weather.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:21 am
Club Player

Langland Exile wrote:
Cathalsmart wrote:

Apologies if this is hard to understand but they had both Vunipolas playing today for the first team this season, and still had about 8 first teamers missing.

They demolished Wasps at home easily despite playing for 10 minutes with 13 men. Good old fashioned close quarters stuff. Perfect for a muddy field and cold weather.

But sure I thought Saracens has amazing depth and could cope with injuries? For the record I watched that match and true Saracens looked good but bar moments of brilliance every now and then Wasps looked really mediocre plus didn’t Sarries smash Wasps before Europe in the season? Cipriani really is an embarrassment and it’s criminal he was ever in the reckoning to be a lion... shows you how powerful the English media is.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:03 am
Profile E-mail