It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:58 pm




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Guinness PRO14 - 30th & 31st Dec. 2017 & 1st Jan 2018 
Author Message
World XV Player

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:50 am
Posts: 5982
Post Guinness PRO14 - 30th & 31st Dec. 2017 & 1st Jan 2018
Saturday, December 30

Zebre v Benetton Treviso 2:00 PM Stadio Lanfranchi, Parma
Glasgow Warriors v Edinburgh 3:15 PM Scotstoun Stadium, Glasgow

Sunday, December 31

Cardiff Blues v Scarlets 3:15 PM Cardiff Arms Park, Cardiff
Dragons v Ospreys 5:35 PM Rodney Parade, Newport

Monday, January 1

Leinster v Connacht 3:15 PM RDS Arena, Dublin
Ulster v Munster 5:35 PM Kingspan Stadium, Belfast


Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:17 am
Profile E-mail
British & Irish Lions Player

Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:42 pm
Posts: 2428
Post Re: Guinness PRO14 - 30th & 31st Dec. 2017 & 1st Jan 2018
The Irish, Italian and Scottish home teams should all win. The Welsh derbies are more uncertain.


Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:01 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:50 am
Posts: 5982
Post Re: Guinness PRO14 - 30th & 31st Dec. 2017 & 1st Jan 2018
BigRed wrote:
Saturday, December 30

Zebre v Benetton Treviso 2:00 PM Stadio Lanfranchi, Parma
Glasgow Warriors v Edinburgh 3:15 PM Scotstoun Stadium, Glasgow

Sunday, December 31

Cardiff Blues v Scarlets 3:15 PM Cardiff Arms Park, Cardiff
Dragons v Ospreys 5:35 PM Rodney Parade, Newport

Monday, January 1

Leinster v Connacht 3:15 PM RDS Arena, Dublin
Ulster v Munster 5:35 PM Kingspan Stadium, Belfast

For what it's worth Sunday is forecast to be the only non-raining day this coming weekend.
So Blues v Scarlets could be a fast open game. :D


Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:25 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:19 pm
Posts: 7437
Post Re: Guinness PRO14 - 30th & 31st Dec. 2017 & 1st Jan 2018
BigRed wrote:
BigRed wrote:
Saturday, December 30

Zebre v Benetton Treviso 2:00 PM Stadio Lanfranchi, Parma
Glasgow Warriors v Edinburgh 3:15 PM Scotstoun Stadium, Glasgow

Sunday, December 31

Cardiff Blues v Scarlets 3:15 PM Cardiff Arms Park, Cardiff
Dragons v Ospreys 5:35 PM Rodney Parade, Newport

Monday, January 1

Leinster v Connacht 3:15 PM RDS Arena, Dublin
Ulster v Munster 5:35 PM Kingspan Stadium, Belfast

For what it's worth Sunday is forecast to be the only non-raining day this coming weekend.
So Blues v Scarlets could be a fast open game. :D


Why don't you add the words 'great game', 'entertaining', 'amazing' if you really want to be optimistic!


Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:50 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:50 am
Posts: 5982
Post Re: Guinness PRO14 - 30th & 31st Dec. 2017 & 1st Jan 2018
Cymru am byth wrote:
BigRed wrote:
BigRed wrote:
Saturday, December 30

Zebre v Benetton Treviso 2:00 PM Stadio Lanfranchi, Parma
Glasgow Warriors v Edinburgh 3:15 PM Scotstoun Stadium, Glasgow

Sunday, December 31

Cardiff Blues v Scarlets 3:15 PM Cardiff Arms Park, Cardiff
Dragons v Ospreys 5:35 PM Rodney Parade, Newport

Monday, January 1

Leinster v Connacht 3:15 PM RDS Arena, Dublin
Ulster v Munster 5:35 PM Kingspan Stadium, Belfast

For what it's worth Sunday is forecast to be the only non-raining day this coming weekend.
So Blues v Scarlets could be a fast open game. :D


Why don't you add the words 'great game', 'entertaining', 'amazing' if you really want to be optimistic
!

Yep! I'll go along with that. :D


Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:10 pm
Profile E-mail
Regional Junior Player

Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:40 pm
Posts: 139
Post Re: Guinness PRO14 - 30th & 31st Dec. 2017 & 1st Jan 2018
najbritcol wrote:
The Irish, Italian and Scottish home teams should all win. The Welsh derbies are more uncertain.


Away wins for Benetton, Munster and possibly Edinburgh.

I fancy away wins in the Welsh derbies also.


Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:55 pm
Profile E-mail
International Player

Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:57 am
Posts: 754
Location: Leinster
Post Re: Guinness PRO14 - 30th & 31st Dec. 2017 & 1st Jan 2018
najbritcol wrote:
The Irish, Italian and Scottish home teams should all win. The Welsh derbies are more uncertain.


Munster will be fired up after yesterday and Ulster are a mess.


Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:17 pm
Profile E-mail
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Slats and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: