It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:30 pm




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Scarlets v Benetton 03/11/17 
Author Message
Online
British & Irish Lions Player

Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:42 pm
Posts: 2145
Post Scarlets v Benetton 03/11/17
Details: http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugb ... s-13847497

Given how the Scarlets only have three players released to them, while Benetton have several, a big banana skin potentially awaits.


Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:49 pm
Profile E-mail
Online
World XV Player

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:50 am
Posts: 5503
Post Re: Scarlets v Benetton 03/11/17
najbritcol wrote:
Details: http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugb ... s-13847497

Given how the Scarlets only have three players released to them, while Benetton have several, a big banana skin potentially awaits.

SCARLETS: J. McNicholl; T. Prydie, H. Parkes, S. Williams (capt), P. Asquith; D. Jones, J. Evans; D. Evans, R. Elias, W. Kruger, L. Rawlins, D. Bulbring, T. Beirne, J. Barclay, W. Boyde. Reps: T. Davies, R.Fawcett, S. Gardiner, T. Price, J. Macleod, D. Smith, R. Jones, S. Hughes.

BENETTON: J. Hayward; A. Esposito, T. Benvenuti, I. Brex, A. Bronzini; I. McKinley, G. Bronzini; C. Traore, T. Baravelle, T. Pasquali, A. Zanni, F. Russa, W. Douglas, R. Barbieri (capt), N. Manu. Reps: F. Zani, A. de Marchi, F. Filippetto, M. Lazzaroni, S. Negri, E. Gori, A. Sgarbi, L. Sperandio.


Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:12 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 11013
Post Re: Scarlets v Benetton 03/11/17
Rejoice Barclay's back

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:18 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 59692
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Scarlets v Benetton 03/11/17
For 1 game

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:23 pm
Profile
Online
World XV Player

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:50 am
Posts: 5503
Post Re: Scarlets v Benetton 03/11/17
Date: Friday, November 3 Venue: Parc y Scarlets, Llanelli Kick-off: 19:35 GMT
Coverage: Live on BBC Two Wales, BBC Sport website and BBC Sport app. Highlights later online and Scrum V on Sunday

Scarlets Johnny McNicholl; Tom Prydie, Hadleigh Parkes, Scott Williams (capt), Paul Asquith, Dan Jones, Jonathan Evans; Dylan Evans, Ryan Elias, Werner Kruger, Lewis Rawlins, David Bulbring, Tadhg Beirne, Will Boyde, John Barclay

Replacements: Taylor Davies, Rhys Fawcett, Simon Gardiner, Tom Price, Josh Macleod, Declan Smith, Rhys Jones, Steff Hughes

Benetton Rugby Jayden Hayward; Angelo Esposito, Tommaso Benvenuti, Ignacio Brex, Andrea Bronzini; Ian McKinley, Giorgio Bronzini, Cherif Traore, Tomas Baravalle, Tiziano Pasquali, Alessandro Zanni, Federico Ruzza, Whetu Douglas, Nasi Manu, Robert Barbieri (capt)

Replacements: Federico Zani, Alberto De Marchi, Filippo Filippetto, Marco Lazzaroni, Sebastian Negri, Edoardo Gori, Alberto Sgarbi, Luca Sperandio

Referee: George Clancy (Ireland)

Assistant referees: Joy Neville (Ireland), Justin Williams (Wales)

TMO: Tim Hayes (Wales)


Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:39 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 59692
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Scarlets v Benetton 03/11/17
Lose the whole team and get Clancy :D

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:47 pm
Profile
Regional Player

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:46 pm
Posts: 697
Location: Swansea
Post Re: Scarlets v Benetton 03/11/17
Langland Exile wrote:
Lose the whole team and get Clancy :D


That's as bad as it gets in refereeing - Lacey is better :bs:


Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:53 pm
Profile E-mail
Online
World XV Player

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:50 am
Posts: 5503
Post Re: Scarlets v Benetton 03/11/17
We still have a good side and I would like to believe that we can still win this one.
But next week we will be deprived further. :|
Let us hope our youngsters don't bottle it but come out determined to give of their best and win.


Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:15 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 59692
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Scarlets v Benetton 03/11/17
BigRed wrote:
We still have a good side and I would like to believe that we can still win this one.
But next week we will be deprived further. :|
Let us hope our youngsters don't bottle it but come out determined to give of their best and win.


Good to see the next generation

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:39 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:25 pm
Posts: 4332
Location: North of England
Post Re: Scarlets v Benetton 03/11/17
najbritcol wrote:
Details: http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugb ... s-13847497

Given how the Scarlets only have three players released to them, while Benetton have several, a big banana skin potentially awaits.


Can't see it Naj, sorry, despite an improved performance from the Italians, this season and you're at home.

Sean


Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:13 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 59692
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Scarlets v Benetton 03/11/17
Abertawe Leinster wrote:
najbritcol wrote:
Details: http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugb ... s-13847497

Given how the Scarlets only have three players released to them, while Benetton have several, a big banana skin potentially awaits.


Can't see it Naj, sorry, despite an improved performance from the Italians, this season and you're at home.

Sean


Sean, please don't include him as s Scarlet...he ain't from Llanelli :D

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:43 am
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 11013
Post Re: Scarlets v Benetton 03/11/17
Langland Exile wrote:
Abertawe Leinster wrote:
najbritcol wrote:
Details: http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugb ... s-13847497

Given how the Scarlets only have three players released to them, while Benetton have several, a big banana skin potentially awaits.


Can't see it Naj, sorry, despite an improved performance from the Italians, this season and you're at home.

Sean


Sean, please don't include him as s Scarlet...he ain't from Llanelli :D


<cough> Langland ? ;)

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:30 am
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 59692
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Scarlets v Benetton 03/11/17
Tony Panties wrote:
Langland Exile wrote:
Abertawe Leinster wrote:
najbritcol wrote:
Details: http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugb ... s-13847497

Given how the Scarlets only have three players released to them, while Benetton have several, a big banana skin potentially awaits.


Can't see it Naj, sorry, despite an improved performance from the Italians, this season and you're at home.

Sean


Sean, please don't include him as s Scarlet...he ain't from Llanelli :D


<cough> Langland ? ;)


I never lived in Langland Bay, but did break 70 a few times on their short golf course :D

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:56 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 11013
Post Re: Scarlets v Benetton 03/11/17
Langland Exile wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
Langland Exile wrote:
Abertawe Leinster wrote:
najbritcol wrote:
Details: http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugb ... s-13847497

Given how the Scarlets only have three players released to them, while Benetton have several, a big banana skin potentially awaits.


Can't see it Naj, sorry, despite an improved performance from the Italians, this season and you're at home.

Sean


Sean, please don't include him as s Scarlet...he ain't from Llanelli :D


<cough> Langland ? ;)


I never lived in Langland Bay, but did break 70 a few times on their short golf course :D


Exiled from a golf course ..

I got banned from Waterlooville Golf Course once for treading on the Captain's ball... I was in the process of trying to break a 100!

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:29 pm
Profile
thread ruining clique
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:26 pm
Posts: 18764
Location: Dinbych
Post Re: Scarlets v Benetton 03/11/17
I got banned from the crazy Golf course in Rhyl because I waggled my knob at a fat woman.

_________________
I have no *fupping* idea what I'm talking about.


Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:59 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: