It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:44 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Glasgow v Ospreys (Sat) 
World XV Player

Post Re: Glasgow v Ospreys (Sat)
BigRed wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
Osps very cluttered, side to side and lethargic in sttack.

No fizz..

Gla defence has been good though

Coaching, coaching & coaching?
Coaching of Ospreys leaves much to be desired.

Players can't improvise and play what's in front of them?

Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:57 pm
World XV Player

iffy yellow for Davies ...although he did interact with the fall?

and Gla BP

Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:00 pm
World XV Player

what a load of shit we are. :crybaby:

Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:01 pm
World XV Player

31 - 10 Bonus point win for Glasgow.
Besides coaching, I think Sam Davies was a disaster today.
Ospreys, Blues, and Dragons in a race for the wooden spoon.

Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:03 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

OK, Surely it is time for a re-think by Ospreys management.

Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:05 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

BigRed wrote:

Ownership is the bigger issue..

Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:23 pm
World XV Player

Langland Exile wrote:
BigRed wrote:

Ownership is the bigger issue..

I would say the immediate concern is the coaching or lack thereof!

Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:56 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

I wonder, Biggar's move to the English league! Is it because he has seen the writing on the wall of the continued decline of the Ospreys?

Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:31 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

BigRed wrote:
I wonder, Biggar's move to the English league! Is it because he has seen the writing on the wall of the continued decline of the Ospreys?

He is a smart fellow, with AWJ in the sunset of his career club wise, the future looks a bit bleak, as management has not reinforced the player pool.

Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:08 pm
World XV Player

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/41202207

Watch the video and wince.

:scratch:

Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:26 am
World XV Player

I dont know what is going on there but I know what isnt going on - coaching not up to this level and the management turning a blind eye to the backwards steps they are taking.

Why would any players stay there? The great reputation they built is slowly fading. Yesterdays game was just another sign that they are on a downward trend. When they gave Tandy the job I thought it was a backward step and sadly he has no answers and his media interviews show he is a man out of his depth. I have to say as well he looks a shadow of himself and this role looks to be taking a toll on him. For his own well being please step down. Pride is a wonderful thing, but humility is greater in accepting you cannot take this team any further.

Glasgow get Dave Rennie, the Ospreys get a coach whose only experience has been at the Ospreys. Its going to be a long season down there unless someone sees sense and relieves him of this. To be honest I think its insane if they dont intervene.

The rugby is getting worse, there is no creativity, no spark, no intensity. They are in danger of turning into the Dragons.

To be honest I think regional rugby is getting worse, despite having more money they are not delivering, who will they blame now?!?

Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:33 pm
World XV Player

So Roger Lewis was right after all? ;) :P

Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:39 pm
World XV Player

Langland Exile wrote:
So Roger Lewis was right after all? ;) :P

Maybe we could debate that further ....

'right' in what way and how did he try to treat in and propose correction?

Also, what was Chairman Pickering's role in all this?

They were, after all hand in glove ....

hmmm...

Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:15 pm
World XV Player

Treforest Gump wrote:
I dont know what is going on there but I know what isnt going on - coaching not up to this level and the management turning a blind eye to the backwards steps they are taking.

Why would any players stay there? The great reputation they built is slowly fading. Yesterdays game was just another sign that they are on a downward trend. When they gave Tandy the job I thought it was a backward step and sadly he has no answers and his media interviews show he is a man out of his depth. I have to say as well he looks a shadow of himself and this role looks to be taking a toll on him. For his own well being please step down. Pride is a wonderful thing, but humility is greater in accepting you cannot take this team any further.

Glasgow get Dave Rennie, the Ospreys get a coach whose only experience has been at the Ospreys. Its going to be a long season down there unless someone sees sense and relieves him of this. To be honest I think its insane if they dont intervene.

The rugby is getting worse, there is no creativity, no spark, no intensity. They are in danger of turning into the Dragons.

To be honest I think regional rugby is getting worse, despite having more money they are not delivering, who will they blame now?!?

I agree, however didn't Tandy just sign an extension? No one there seems to be concerned about new management.

Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:00 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Treforest Gump wrote:

I agree, however didn't Tandy just sign an extension? No one there seems to be concerned about new management.

Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:01 pm
Profile E-mail
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next