It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:00 am

Just a thought 
British & Irish Lions Player

Post Re: Just a thought
tom21 wrote:
Fids the Blindside wrote:
SA semi pro nobodies and the Italians here to stroke ego's no more no less

Err, the money they bring is surely the main reason they are there?

You bit then? Poor show.

Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:40 pm
Profile E-mail
Schools District Player

The S.A.R.U. are unlikely to step back and watch their two representatives get humiliated in Europe. If the current players fail to acclimatise in the first few weeks; their ranks will be revitalised with new quality players.
Payback for South Africa will be the Autumn Internationals, I can't see them losing too many in the next few years.

Will the Pro 14 sides in Europe be able to check the registrations of players who may be guesting for the Cheaters and Kings; thereby bending the rules of the competition.

Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:50 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

JOHNWALES wrote:
The S.A.R.U. are unlikely to step back and watch their two representatives get humiliated in Europe. If the current players fail to acclimatise in the first few weeks; their ranks will be revitalised with new quality players.
Payback for South Africa will be the Autumn Internationals, I can't see them losing too many in the next few years.

Will the Pro 14 sides in Europe be able to check the registrations of players who may be guesting for the Cheaters and Kings; thereby bending the rules of the competition.

Again, I think the exploration of potential revenue and commercial opportunities in the NH is the SARU's main priority.

Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:57 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

tom21 wrote:
JOHNWALES wrote:

Again, I think the exploration of potential revenue and commercial opportunities in the NH is the SARU's main priority.

and to extrapolate further the N Hemp could benefit too ...

Any subsequent significant SA migration with inevitably me accommodated on a more widespread basis.

Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:48 pm