It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:27 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Leinster v Llanelli 
World XV Player

Post Re: Leinster v Llanelli
Very good job of coaching..

Fri May 19, 2017 9:55 pm
World XV Player

Leinster thought they just had to show up..

Fri May 19, 2017 9:56 pm
World XV Player

Langland Exile wrote:
James Davies not good enough MacBryde?? :twisted: :twisted: :P :P :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

Aye ..... im not sure what you have to do, although it was certainly an exceptional performance, its by no means his first and he comes up with the goods at the crucial times. He lacks size but its not a pageant, its a contest and for him not to ahve made the summer tour is a disgrace.

"Business!' cried the Ghost, wringing its hands again. "Mankind was my business; charity, mercy, forbearance, and benevolence, were, all, my business. The deals of my trade were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business!”
“None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free.”
"The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for

Fri May 19, 2017 9:59 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Blindside wrote:
Langland Exile wrote:
James Davies not good enough MacBryde?? :twisted: :twisted: :P :P :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

Aye ..... im not sure what you have to do, although it was certainly an exceptional performance, its by no means his first and he comes up with the goods at the crucial times. He lacks size but its not a pageant, its a contest and for him not to ahve made the summer tour is a disgrace.

X2

Fri May 19, 2017 10:03 pm
World XV Player

hell of a win. :cheers:

what an effort.

Since 1410 most Welsh people most of the time have abandoned any idea of independence as unthinkable. But since 1410 most Welsh people, at some time or another, if only in some secret corner of the mind, have been "out with Owain and his barefoot scrubs." For the Welsh mind is still haunted by it's lightning-flash vision of a people that was free.

Gwyn A. Williams,

Fri May 19, 2017 10:05 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Fids the Blindside wrote:
Langland Exile wrote:
ICEverything wrote:
Langland Exile wrote:
Llew wrote:
Fantastic 40 mins from Scarlets, fair play. The red will be a game changer though, and they now have a mountain to climb.

Cawdor's niggle changed the result. We would have got a scrum 5 until he went Bodmin..
I don't understand why the ref gave a penalty against Cawdor. it was a scrum v not a drop out 22. It was handbags and Sexton was the guy who started it by trying to take a 22 when it was a scrumV.

As for the red card - ref could have at least given a yellow seeing Samson Lee contributed to the incident. i.e. left to his own devices, steff Evans could have completed a safe tackle.

As I said that would take guts..

If a Leinster player had done that to a Llanelli player you two would be screaming for more than a red card, death by um bongo wouldn't be enough. Amusing but c'mon, get a grip.
You're probably right fids. We are biased fans and what you are seeing here is the opinions of biased fans who only see one side. Maybe I should apologise for being so biased.

But I will ask one questions. Most Welsh fans thought that Warburton's red in the RWC was unfair - was this anywhere near as bad as that one?

Fri May 19, 2017 10:07 pm
World XV Player

You tell him Rob, he's an unbeliever.. :D :P :twisted: :D

Fri May 19, 2017 10:09 pm
World XV Player

Langland Exile wrote:

He will have his 'Road to Damascus' monet soon David. :D

Fri May 19, 2017 10:13 pm
World XV Player

ICEverything wrote:
Langland Exile wrote:

He's become a miserable old sod, send Ellis over to cheer him up :occasion5:

Fri May 19, 2017 10:16 pm
World XV Player

Langland Exile wrote:
ICEverything wrote:
Langland Exile wrote:

He's become a miserable old sod, send Ellis over to cheer him up :occasion5:

Yes, because that will help, facepalm. :D

Fri May 19, 2017 10:22 pm
World XV Player

Back home, I must admit I was pissed off when Steff was given red.
Surely there is a difference between intentional and unintentional tip tackle.
Probably not but as you have it, to win with 14 men for 40 minutes gives us more glory. :D

Well we have laid down a marker for Ospreys, lets see if they can match our feat tomorrow. :occasion5:

Fri May 19, 2017 10:43 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

BigRed wrote:
Probably not but as you have it, to win with 14 men for 40 minutes gives us more glory. :D

Well we have laid down a marker for Ospreys, lets see if they can match our feat tomorrow. :occasion5:

The red was the correct decision, he landed on his head and you'd have wanted a similar card were the situation reversed.

You did well to win with 14 men regardless, but you allowed us way too much space on occasion: if you do that in the final, it could well be fatal on the scoreboard.

Sean

Fri May 19, 2017 11:07 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

ICEverything wrote:
Fids the Blindside wrote:
Langland Exile wrote:
ICEverything wrote:
Langland Exile wrote:
Llew wrote:
Fantastic 40 mins from Scarlets, fair play. The red will be a game changer though, and they now have a mountain to climb.

Cawdor's niggle changed the result. We would have got a scrum 5 until he went Bodmin..
I don't understand why the ref gave a penalty against Cawdor. it was a scrum v not a drop out 22. It was handbags and Sexton was the guy who started it by trying to take a 22 when it was a scrumV.

As for the red card - ref could have at least given a yellow seeing Samson Lee contributed to the incident. i.e. left to his own devices, steff Evans could have completed a safe tackle.

As I said that would take guts..

If a Leinster player had done that to a Llanelli player you two would be screaming for more than a red card, death by um bongo wouldn't be enough. Amusing but c'mon, get a grip.
You're probably right fids. We are biased fans and what you are seeing here is the opinions of biased fans who only see one side. Maybe I should apologise for being so biased.

But I will ask one questions. Most Welsh fans thought that Warburton's red in the RWC was unfair - was this anywhere near as bad as that one?

Icey, he landed on his head and that's held to be dangerous tackling.

Sean

Fri May 19, 2017 11:10 pm
Profile E-mail
Regional Player

The Scarlets back row at the moment are about the best in the UK and complement each other brilliantly, all playing at their best

Fri May 19, 2017 11:19 pm
World XV Player

Abertawe Leinster wrote:
BigRed wrote:

The red was the correct decision, he landed on his head and you'd have wanted a similar card were the situation reversed.

You did well to win with 14 men regardless, but you allowed us way too much space on occasion: if you do that in the final, it could well be fatal on the scoreboard.

Sean

I am the first to admit that I had Leinster down as firm favourites.
I was very surprised at their one dimensional play, they hardly looked like the side that was second in the table and probably should have been first.
Both wings were completely outplayed and all the play was by their 12 & 13. Even in the second half when they should have been going wide the centres kept on trying to make all the play. This made it easy for the Scarlets defense.

Fri May 19, 2017 11:29 pm
Profile E-mail
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next