It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:33 pm




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Zebre v Ospreys 
Author Message
British & Irish Lions Player

Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:42 pm
Posts: 2282
Post Zebre v Ospreys
Team announcement: http://www.ospreysrugby.com/News/Article/48301


Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:49 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:25 pm
Posts: 4356
Location: North of England
Post Re: Zebre v Ospreys
najbritcol wrote:


Easy win for the Ospreys, can't see past it.

Sean


Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:43 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 59991
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Zebre v Ospreys
Abertawe Leinster wrote:
najbritcol wrote:


Easy win for the Ospreys, can't see past it.

Sean


The few good players Zebre has are playing in Dublin

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:39 pm
Profile
British & Irish Lions Player

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:21 am
Posts: 1933
Post Re: Zebre v Ospreys
Langland Exile wrote:
Abertawe Leinster wrote:
najbritcol wrote:


Easy win for the Ospreys, can't see past it.

Sean


The few good players Zebre has are playing in Dublin


Good to see you've got your finger on the pulse LE....Dublin ?? :occasion5:


Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:45 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 59991
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Zebre v Ospreys
cosh wrote:
Langland Exile wrote:
Abertawe Leinster wrote:
najbritcol wrote:


Easy win for the Ospreys, can't see past it.

Sean


The few good players Zebre has are playing in Dublin


Good to see you've got your finger on the pulse LE....Dublin ?? :occasion5:


Oh dear...I didn't think Italy would play at home 2 weeks in a row :?

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:47 pm
Profile
British & Irish Lions Player

Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:42 pm
Posts: 2282
Post Re: Zebre v Ospreys
Dan Evans scored a hat-trick of tries. Zebre 10-40 Ospreys. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/38920324


Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:49 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:24 am
Posts: 12923
Location: cwmbran
Post Re: Zebre v Ospreys
good win, got the job done.

_________________
Since 1410 most Welsh people most of the time have abandoned any idea of independence as unthinkable. But since 1410 most Welsh people, at some time or another, if only in some secret corner of the mind, have been "out with Owain and his barefoot scrubs." For the Welsh mind is still haunted by it's lightning-flash vision of a people that was free.

Gwyn A. Williams,


Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:59 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:48 pm
Posts: 12411
Post Re: Zebre v Ospreys
I can't believe Sam Davies is restricting the development of price. He playsv really well in a a makeshift team. The o's score more tries when he plays than with biggar.

Why is price not in the Welsh team this weekend? Outrageous :pain10:


Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:01 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 59991
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Zebre v Ospreys
mr messy wrote:
I can't believe Sam Davies is restricting the development of price. He playsv really well in a a makeshift team. The o's score more tries when he plays than with biggar.

Why is price not in the Welsh team this weekend? Outrageous :pain10:


:thumbup: :D

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:38 pm
Profile
British & Irish Lions Player

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:26 am
Posts: 2493
Post Re: Zebre v Ospreys
All jokes aside, one of the Ospreys fans kept moaning that Price wasn't near ready for professional rugby. He's been fine from what I've seen.


Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:00 pm
Profile E-mail
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: