It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:38 pm




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Glasgow's revolving door. 
Author Message
Regional Player

Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:59 pm
Posts: 422
Post Glasgow's revolving door.
In.
Oli Kebble 24 year old prop from Stormers seen as a "Project Player" but also being courted by Munster i think.
Huw Jones Scotland centre from Stormers
Brandon Thompson 21 year old Fly Half from Stormers (about 6 appearances) on 2 month contract. Played for SA U20s at last junior RWC and has a Scottish father !!
Callum Gibbins Flanker from Hurricanes. (Not confirmed) but too old to be a project back rower.

Out
Simone Favaro last season player of the season but injured fairly frequently.

Rumoured to be going as out of contract
MARK BENNETT !!! (Hopefully to Embra) but he has already played in the Clermont academy so would not surprise me if he headed back there (Or Montpellier with BVC)
Josh Strauss. Rumour has it he may be headed to France or England as wages are too steep for Glasgow
Gordie Reid although would be surprised as the Canadian lad, Puafisi and Murray low are all heading out leaving 2 props plus Kebble if he arrives and he has started the majority of ERC games depite sometimes dodgy scrummaging.
Richie Vernon although again he may be sent to the Home for unwanted Weegies at Murrayfield/Myreside

Hogg,Russell,and Rories Hughes and Clegg have all signed new deals.


Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:49 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:50 pm
Posts: 88099
Post Re: Glasgow's revolving door.
I like Bennett, hope he stays

_________________
Be a Snowflake. Winter is coming.


Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:07 pm
Profile
Regional Player

Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:59 pm
Posts: 422
Post Re: Glasgow's revolving door.
Re Bennett. Me too !!
If there is a critiscism would be that he is not consistent enough.
When on form I really rate him.


Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:16 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:50 pm
Posts: 88099
Post Re: Glasgow's revolving door.
He's the type of 13 missing in Wales, quick, skillful and tough

_________________
Be a Snowflake. Winter is coming.


Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:19 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:24 pm
Posts: 44362
Location: Llanharan
Post Re: Glasgow's revolving door.
Fids the Blindside wrote:
He's the type of 13 missing in Wales, quick, skillful and tough


It's a damn shame about Ashley Beck, mate. If he could only stay fit ....


Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:04 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:50 pm
Posts: 88099
Post Re: Glasgow's revolving door.
not quick enough

_________________
Be a Snowflake. Winter is coming.


Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:00 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:41 pm
Posts: 30306
Post Re: Glasgow's revolving door.
Bouch wrote:
Fids the Blindside wrote:
He's the type of 13 missing in Wales, quick, skillful and tough


It's a damn shame about Ashley Beck, mate. If he could only stay fit ....
He would do well at Neath.

_________________
You cannot enslave my mind, therefore I will always be a free man.
I can count my true friends on the hairs on the palms of my hands.


Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:13 pm
Profile E-mail
Regional Junior Player

Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:40 pm
Posts: 129
Post Re: Glasgow's revolving door.
macsporran wrote:
In.
Oli Kebble 24 year old prop from Stormers seen as a "Project Player" but also being courted by Munster i think.
Huw Jones Scotland centre from Stormers
Brandon Thompson 21 year old Fly Half from Stormers (about 6 appearances) on 2 month contract. Played for SA U20s at last junior RWC and has a Scottish father !!
Callum Gibbins Flanker from Hurricanes. (Not confirmed) but too old to be a project back rower.

Out
Simone Favaro last season player of the season but injured fairly frequently.

Rumoured to be going as out of contract
MARK BENNETT !!! (Hopefully to Embra) but he has already played in the Clermont academy so would not surprise me if he headed back there (Or Montpellier with BVC)
Josh Strauss. Rumour has it he may be headed to France or England as wages are too steep for Glasgow
Gordie Reid although would be surprised as the Canadian lad, Puafisi and Murray low are all heading out leaving 2 props plus Kebble if he arrives and he has started the majority of ERC games depite sometimes dodgy scrummaging.
Richie Vernon although again he may be sent to the Home for unwanted Weegies at Murrayfield/Myreside

Hogg,Russell,and Rories Hughes and Clegg have all signed new deals.


MacSporran, Adam Hastings rumoured to be signing from Bath too. Some quality additions for next season.


Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:28 pm
Profile E-mail
Regional Player

Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:59 pm
Posts: 422
Post Re: Glasgow's revolving door.
Yup sounding good. Embra could do with a few.................


Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:14 pm
Profile E-mail
Online
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 59987
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Glasgow's revolving door.
Glasgow 11-13 Scarlets, Clancy is a complete idiot.

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:15 pm
Profile
Regional Player

Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:59 pm
Posts: 422
Post Re: Glasgow's revolving door.
Langland Exile wrote:
Glasgow 11-13 Scarlets, Clancy is a complete idiot.

LOL !!!


Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:20 pm
Profile E-mail
Online
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 59987
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Glasgow's revolving door.
11-20 Half time..

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:23 pm
Profile
Online
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 59987
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Glasgow's revolving door.
The plastic pitch makes the game more watchable, as the surface promotes running rugby.

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:24 pm
Profile
Online
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 59987
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Glasgow's revolving door.
14-23 after 55mins

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:52 pm
Profile
Online
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 59987
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Glasgow's revolving door.
Some really marginal decisions here..

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:00 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Scarletrover and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: