It is currently Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:04 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Glasgow v Blues 
Author Message
World XV Player

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:50 am
Posts: 4221
Post Re: Glasgow v Blues
Langland Exile wrote:
soap wrote:
Without Cuthbert and Morgan they would have been in with a shout


Both Howley favourites..

Does the Blues have a coach?


Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:06 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 57204
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Glasgow v Blues
Thegrimriper wrote:
Peter Thomas will be on the phone to the boys of the WRU soon enough after this kicking :thefinger:


If the new deal is more money for the regions without a hard cash match, then the game may well die on the vine.

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:06 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:41 pm
Posts: 29905
Post Re: Glasgow v Blues
Langland Exile wrote:
Thegrimriper wrote:
Peter Thomas will be on the phone to the boys of the WRU soon enough after this kicking :thefinger:


If the new deal is more money for the regions without a hard cash match, then the game may well die on the vine.
you know he's not going to put his hand in his pocket.

_________________
You cannot enslave my mind, therefore I will always be a free man.
I can count my true friends on the hairs on the palms of my hands.


Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:07 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:07 pm
Posts: 3447
Location: urmyC
Post Re: Glasgow v Blues
Thegrimriper wrote:
Peter Thomas will be on the phone to the boys of the WRU soon enough after this kicking :thefinger:



No wonder he's in the media crowing. Blues are hot favourites now for another season in the Challenge cup.

_________________
Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon. Hep brezhoneg,Breizh ebet. Den heb tavas a-gollas a dyr.


Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:08 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 57204
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Glasgow v Blues
Top 6 are set, 4th place seems up for grabs and Glasgow seem the best bet.

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:09 pm
Profile
Regional Player
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:07 pm
Posts: 472
Post Re: Glasgow v Blues
Is this the car crash Peter Pieman was on about? :iroc:


Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:10 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:50 am
Posts: 4221
Post Re: Glasgow v Blues
What a disappointing team. No skills no traning no coaching.
Losing the ball in a tackle, becoming isolated time and again, intercepted passes,
What a debarcle.


Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:11 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:50 am
Posts: 4221
Post Re: Glasgow v Blues
BigRed wrote:
What a disappointing team. No skills no traning no coaching.
Losing the ball in a tackle, becoming isolated time and again, intercepted passes,
What a debarcle.

Embarassingly poor performance.


Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:15 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:19 pm
Posts: 6866
Post Re: Glasgow v Blues
What happened there? They seem to be poor in almost every area.


Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:20 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:42 am
Posts: 3872
Post Re: Glasgow v Blues
BigRed wrote:
Langland Exile wrote:
soap wrote:
Without Cuthbert and Morgan they would have been in with a shout


Both Howley favourites..

Does the Blues have a coach?


If they do, those two should not be on it

_________________
.
Live for ever or die trying


Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:24 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:50 pm
Posts: 86980
Post Re: Glasgow v Blues
Chortle

Paul Williams ‏@thepaulwilliams 33m33 minutes ago
Camera cuts to Cuthbert - head in hands

Commentator - "Cuthbert, head in hands"

Gwyn Jones - "Hope he doesn't drop it"

_________________
Sometimes we can disagree with the facts

Sean Spicer, Whitehouse press secretary 21/01/17

We've had Comical Ali we now have Deluded Sean


Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:47 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:42 am
Posts: 3872
Post Re: Glasgow v Blues
Fids the Blindside wrote:
Chortle

Paul Williams ‏@thepaulwilliams 33m33 minutes ago
Camera cuts to Cuthbert - head in hands

Commentator - "Cuthbert, head in hands"

Gwyn Jones - "Hope he doesn't drop it"


LOL

_________________
.
Live for ever or die trying


Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:51 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 57204
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Glasgow v Blues
soap wrote:
Fids the Blindside wrote:
Chortle

Paul Williams ‏@thepaulwilliams 33m33 minutes ago
Camera cuts to Cuthbert - head in hands

Commentator - "Cuthbert, head in hands"

Gwyn Jones - "Hope he doesn't drop it"


LOL


He probably did :thumbup:

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:48 am
Profile
World XV Player

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:49 am
Posts: 25503
Post Re: Glasgow v Blues
Blues fell apart second half and Warburton was noticeably upset at the end.

Pathetic effort.


Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:11 am
Profile E-mail
British & Irish Lions Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 9:10 am
Posts: 2068
Post Re: Glasgow v Blues
Langland Exile wrote:
Top 6 are set, 4th place seems up for grabs and Glasgow seem the best bet.

Unfortunately probably true. Scarlets will need to beat Munster and Glasgow during the 6N window when we also play Leinster away and only have 1 easy game (Zebre)to keep in touch, whilst Ulster have a piss easy run through Feb and March with Glasgow the only top 6 team they are facing


Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:38 pm
Profile E-mail
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: