It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:08 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 274 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Ospreys v Scarlets 
British & Irish Lions Player

Post Re: Ospreys v Scarlets
Keith L wrote:
nothappy120 wrote:
Keith L wrote:
Anyway...... Bragging rights to the O's so *fupp* ya Turk twats :thefinger: :thefinger: :D

Never understood the term "bragging rights", please explain?

Err no if you dont get it then tough shit, its a well known term :bootyshake:

Is it when a supporter is so one eyed they will say anything to enhance their win?

Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:18 pm
World XV Player

nothappy120 wrote:
Keith L wrote:
nothappy120 wrote:
Keith L wrote:
Anyway...... Bragging rights to the O's so *fupp* ya Turk twats :thefinger: :thefinger: :D

Is it when a supporter is so one eyed they will say anything to enhance their win?

Wouldnt know Ive got 2 eyes, and dont watch Corrie :thefinger:

Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:24 pm
British & Irish Lions Player

Keith L wrote:
nothappy120 wrote:
Keith L wrote:
nothappy120 wrote:
Keith L wrote:

Wouldnt know Ive got 2 eyes, and dont watch Corrie :thefinger:

So is it when a supporter will say anything just because they can?

Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:29 pm
Mini Player

najbritcol wrote:
townboy wrote:
BigRed wrote:
Slartibartfarst wrote:
Scarlets played that game very negatively, I thought running, entertaining rugby was in their DNA? :dontknow:

Our weak link is at 10. Rhys Patchell is no 10 and as for Dan Jones, he shouldn't be close to the team.
Liam seems to be off his best, hope he gets back his mojo before the 6N.
Will Boyd was imprsssive, He looks like a stronger version of James Davies. Watching the game at the beginning I thought he was James Davies.
All in all, it was a bad result considering we played 30 minutes with 14 men.
The kicking out of hand was atrocious for both teams.
Not all that unhappy to see a Wales team in the top three, just hope we can redeem ourselves in the remaining matches. I don't see why not, we have a good team led by a good pack and our backs outside of 10 are pretty good.

Pathetic comment on Patchell,has been very good for us since joining,it was always going to take time for him to settle in...Also Dan needs time he is only 19 for God's sake...

True, but Dan Jones' poor kicking became a real liability during the Junior World Cup in the summer.

Didn't he win MOM against the All Blacks for his tactical kicking game...

Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:30 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Keith L wrote:

Sang to the tune of 'Glad tidings of comfort and joy' :D

Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:36 pm
World XV Player

nothappy120 wrote:
soap wrote:
I enjoyed it and had no problem sitting through it (despite only Welsh commentary) unlike the Drags Blues game which i was web surfing throughout cos I wuz BORED

I always web surf no matter what, even when Corrie's on

ADT? :D

Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:47 pm
Profile E-mail
International Player

townboy wrote:
najbritcol wrote:
townboy wrote:
BigRed wrote:
Slartibartfarst wrote:
Scarlets played that game very negatively, I thought running, entertaining rugby was in their DNA? :dontknow:

Our weak link is at 10. Rhys Patchell is no 10 and as for Dan Jones, he shouldn't be close to the team.
Will Boyd was imprsssive, He looks like a stronger version of James Davies. Watching the game at the beginning I thought he was James Davies.
Not all that unhappy to see a Wales team in the top three, just hope we can redeem ourselves in the remaining matches. I don't see why not, we have a good team led by a good pack and our backs outside of 10 are pretty good.

Pathetic comment on Patchell,has been very good for us since joining,it was always going to take time for him to settle in...Also Dan needs time he is only 19 for God's sake...

True, but Dan Jones' poor kicking became a real liability during the Junior World Cup in the summer.

Not that I recall. But I do remember him missing some crucial penalties and conversions (including at the last minute) against Ireland that eventually lost them the game, having initially led 17-0!

Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:07 am
Profile E-mail
Mini Player

townboy wrote:
najbritcol wrote:
townboy wrote:
BigRed wrote:
Slartibartfarst wrote:

That was Tom Habberfield in 2012 when wales U20 were the first team to beat the Baby Blacks.

Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:07 am
Profile E-mail
Mini Player

Bob101 wrote:
townboy wrote:
najbritcol wrote:
townboy wrote:
BigRed wrote:
Slartibartfarst wrote:

That was Tom Habberfield in 2012 when wales U20 were the first team to beat the Baby Blacks.

Jones did win MOM in this years world cup group game against All Blacks in Manchester..Lost to last minute penalty kick

Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:42 pm
Profile E-mail
Mini Player

najbritcol wrote:
townboy wrote:
najbritcol wrote:
townboy wrote:
BigRed wrote:
Slartibartfarst wrote:

Not that I recall. But I do remember him missing some crucial penalties and conversions (including at the last minute) against Ireland that eventually lost them the game, having initially led 17-0!

I was at that game,you are right he did miss a few kicks but it was Jarred Evans who missed the last kick.Also Jones made the 2 Wales tries with a cross kick for Giles, then a break he made with an off load for Morgan -Williams to score

Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:45 pm
Profile E-mail
International Player

Say what you like about the Scarlets, but they coped MUCH better at the Liberty Stadium with three yellow cards than the Blues did at the same venue back in October with just one. This goes to show the gulf between the teams, and since the October match the Blues seem to have imploded.

Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:51 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

najbritcol wrote:
Say what you like about the Scarlets, but they coped MUCH better at the Liberty Stadium with three yellow cards than the Blues did at the same venue back in October with just one. This goes to show the gulf between the teams, and since the October match the Blues seem to have imploded.

Regarding the Blues, yes, they seem to have been poor sonce October. Real shame as they seemed to be going somewhere up until then. I hope they can find some form as a decent Blues team would be great.

Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:27 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

najbritcol wrote:

Have you considered the effect of the actions requiring the yellows?
For instance, persistent sealing the ball would loose the opposition many scoring opportunities if in the right place etc.

Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:03 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

or it shows perhaps the O's arn't all that afterall.

Sean Spicer, Whitehouse press secretary 21/01/17

We've had Comical Ali we now have Deluded Sean

Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:33 pm
International Player

Fids the Blindside wrote:
or it shows perhaps the O's arn't all that afterall.

Well they scored three tries during the ten minutes when the Blues had the player sent off in October, and took advantage of a red card in their away game in Glasgow to win there (bonus point and all) for the first time since 2009. As for the Scarlets, they have had a more-or-less full strength team so far this season, including for the Ospreys match, whereas last season they lost Liam and Scott Williams throughout almost the entire season, and other key players like James Davies, Gareth Davies, Rob Evans and Samson Lee also missed quite a few matches due to international call-ups, injury or illness. If they get their act together and keep up their good form, I do see them genuinely challenging the Ospreys and the Irish provinces to win the Pro 12.

Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:26 pm
Profile E-mail
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 274 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next