It is currently Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:48 am

Facebook 
World XV Player

Post Facebook
Comes into a lot of criticism these days as if it's some dirty word, but I don't think it is'

In the old days we had telegrams and gossip to tell us ... which is faster: Telegram, Gossip or Truth? Folks' just used to listen to the local Vicar as he banged his boys whilst the bells rang.

At least these days we can make up our own minds as best we can, propaganda accepted but realising that is part of growing up.

I posted "El Ministerio Del Tiempo' series 2 episode 1 ... Superb! bendegedig!" on my facebook page and got a 'like' from a Spanish friend not seen in 5 years!

You can wander through life thinking you are alone, but you are not, folks know you are there and are just waiting the opportunity to say Hi :occasion5:

Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:51 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Post Re: Facebook
Facebook is OK. The privacy settings are difficult for some people to understand. You will get data mined on FB and you will also get data mined on google (nobody mentions this). You'll get data mined on just about anything. If you don't want personal information traded i.e. what is your favourite food then don't stick it on the web. FB is free for now, I think people should be grateful and if they enjoy it then use it.

Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:25 pm
World XV Player

It's a good place to store pictures. :) And keep in touch with old friends. And make new ones Stali. :D

'I am Stepney, I am Peru, I am divine and so are you.' ( John Wardell, aka Jah Wobble from his album 'Take me to God' who when introduced to John Lydon in a pub was so utterly pissed that he couldn't even pronounce his own name: thus 'Jah Wobble'.)

Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:06 pm
World XV Player

simondavis wrote:
It's a good place to store pictures. :) And keep in touch with old friends. And make new ones Stali. :D

So true ... the girl getting married here's grandparents come from LLanrumney (My daughter Becky)

from hitting stones with bones to daps on telegraph wires we aim ever for the future. :occasion5:

Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:20 pm
Profile E-mail