It is currently Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:51 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Do you support independence for Wales? 

Yes 42%  42%  [ 12 ]
No 39%  39%  [ 11 ]
Not immediately, but maybe in the more distant future 17%  17%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 28

British & Irish Lions Player

Post Re: Do you support independence for Wales?
Troron wrote:
Debating the depth of coal seams, this has become very Welsh very quickly. That or you are dwarves :D

Well who would have thunk that in a thread about independence for Wales
BTW I'm 6 ft 3 so hardly a dwarf

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:53 pm
Profile E-mail
International Player

Troron wrote:
Finishing in the same manner as you have all this argument, with a hypocritical statement.

I've realized that you don't understand the meaning of quite a few of the words you use, hypocritical being the latest example. It's no wonder then that much of what you say appears opaque to me. If we ever get into a discussion again I must remember to take your command of your language into account.

Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:36 am
Profile E-mail

Big And Dull wrote:
Troron wrote:
Debating the depth of coal seams, this has become very Welsh very quickly. That or you are dwarves :D

That went right over your head didn't it...?

Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:39 pm
Profile E-mail

eog wrote:
Troron wrote:
Finishing in the same manner as you have all this argument, with a hypocritical statement.

I've realized that you don't understand the meaning of quite a few of the words you use, hypocritical being the latest example. It's no wonder then that much of what you say appears opaque to me. If we ever get into a discussion again I must remember to take your command of your language into account.

If you accuse someone of something you yourself are guilty of, that makes you a hypocrite. You accuse me of not comprehending things when you have literally claimed I've said the exact opposite of what I have. If you aren't being a hypocrite, you are being a liar.

Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:41 pm
Profile E-mail

Troron wrote:
Big And Dull wrote:
Troron wrote:

That went right over your head didn't it...?

You what

Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:55 pm
Profile E-mail
International Player

Troron wrote:
eog wrote:
Troron wrote:

If you accuse someone of something you yourself are guilty of, that makes you a hypocrite. You accuse me of not comprehending things when you have literally claimed I've said the exact opposite of what I have. If you aren't being a hypocrite, you are being a liar.

My opinion is that you do not understand my argument, your opinion is that I do not understand yours. That stalemate may make us a number of things and anyone whose followed our discussion could I'm sure suggest a few choice ones BUT it makes neither of us a hypocrite.

Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:33 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

eog wrote:
Troron wrote:
eog wrote:
Troron wrote:

My opinion is that you do not understand my argument, your opinion is that I do not understand yours. That stalemate may make us a number of things and anyone whose followed our discussion could I'm sure suggest a few choice ones BUT it makes neither of us a hypocrite.

A fitting end? Amen

Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:45 pm
World XV Player

Troron wrote:

Watch this Troron and admire our patience :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOZlJiOvXsU

Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:23 pm
Profile E-mail

LLanrumneyOik wrote:
Troron wrote:

Watch this Troron and admire our patience :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOZlJiOvXsU

That's brilliant, he can't even stay in character for it

Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:06 pm
Profile E-mail
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11