It is currently Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:51 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Do you support independence for Wales? 

Do you support independence for Wales?
Yes 42%  42%  [ 12 ]
No 39%  39%  [ 11 ]
Not immediately, but maybe in the more distant future 17%  17%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 28

Do you support independence for Wales? 
Author Message
British & Irish Lions Player

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:25 pm
Posts: 1985
Location: On a very steep hill
Post Re: Do you support independence for Wales?
Troron wrote:
Debating the depth of coal seams, this has become very Welsh very quickly. That or you are dwarves :D

Well who would have thunk that in a thread about independence for Wales
BTW I'm 6 ft 3 so hardly a dwarf

_________________
I'm politically correct, a social justice warrior, a Snowflake and a male feminist ......apparently
I'm also a dopey *bar steward* and a childish fukkwit


Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:53 pm
Profile E-mail
International Player

Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:24 pm
Posts: 1044
Post Re: Do you support independence for Wales?
Troron wrote:
Finishing in the same manner as you have all this argument, with a hypocritical statement.

I've realized that you don't understand the meaning of quite a few of the words you use, hypocritical being the latest example. It's no wonder then that much of what you say appears opaque to me. If we ever get into a discussion again I must remember to take your command of your language into account.


Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:36 am
Profile E-mail
British & Irish Lions Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:00 am
Posts: 2146
Post Re: Do you support independence for Wales?
Big And Dull wrote:
Troron wrote:
Debating the depth of coal seams, this has become very Welsh very quickly. That or you are dwarves :D

Well who would have thunk that in a thread about independence for Wales
BTW I'm 6 ft 3 so hardly a dwarf


That went right over your head didn't it...?

_________________
Image


Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:39 pm
Profile E-mail
British & Irish Lions Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:00 am
Posts: 2146
Post Re: Do you support independence for Wales?
eog wrote:
Troron wrote:
Finishing in the same manner as you have all this argument, with a hypocritical statement.

I've realized that you don't understand the meaning of quite a few of the words you use, hypocritical being the latest example. It's no wonder then that much of what you say appears opaque to me. If we ever get into a discussion again I must remember to take your command of your language into account.


If you accuse someone of something you yourself are guilty of, that makes you a hypocrite. You accuse me of not comprehending things when you have literally claimed I've said the exact opposite of what I have. If you aren't being a hypocrite, you are being a liar.

_________________
Image


Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:41 pm
Profile E-mail
British & Irish Lions Player

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:25 pm
Posts: 1985
Location: On a very steep hill
Post Re: Do you support independence for Wales?
Troron wrote:
Big And Dull wrote:
Troron wrote:
Debating the depth of coal seams, this has become very Welsh very quickly. That or you are dwarves :D

Well who would have thunk that in a thread about independence for Wales
BTW I'm 6 ft 3 so hardly a dwarf


That went right over your head didn't it...?

You what

_________________
I'm politically correct, a social justice warrior, a Snowflake and a male feminist ......apparently
I'm also a dopey *bar steward* and a childish fukkwit


Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:55 pm
Profile E-mail
International Player

Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:24 pm
Posts: 1044
Post Re: Do you support independence for Wales?
Troron wrote:
eog wrote:
Troron wrote:
Finishing in the same manner as you have all this argument, with a hypocritical statement.

I've realized that you don't understand the meaning of quite a few of the words you use, hypocritical being the latest example. It's no wonder then that much of what you say appears opaque to me. If we ever get into a discussion again I must remember to take your command of your language into account.


If you accuse someone of something you yourself are guilty of, that makes you a hypocrite. You accuse me of not comprehending things when you have literally claimed I've said the exact opposite of what I have. If you aren't being a hypocrite, you are being a liar.


My opinion is that you do not understand my argument, your opinion is that I do not understand yours. That stalemate may make us a number of things and anyone whose followed our discussion could I'm sure suggest a few choice ones BUT it makes neither of us a hypocrite.


Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:33 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 9707
Post Re: Do you support independence for Wales?
eog wrote:
Troron wrote:
eog wrote:
Troron wrote:
Finishing in the same manner as you have all this argument, with a hypocritical statement.

I've realized that you don't understand the meaning of quite a few of the words you use, hypocritical being the latest example. It's no wonder then that much of what you say appears opaque to me. If we ever get into a discussion again I must remember to take your command of your language into account.


If you accuse someone of something you yourself are guilty of, that makes you a hypocrite. You accuse me of not comprehending things when you have literally claimed I've said the exact opposite of what I have. If you aren't being a hypocrite, you are being a liar.


My opinion is that you do not understand my argument, your opinion is that I do not understand yours. That stalemate may make us a number of things and anyone whose followed our discussion could I'm sure suggest a few choice ones BUT it makes neither of us a hypocrite.


A fitting end? Amen

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:45 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:53 pm
Posts: 5659
Post Re: Do you support independence for Wales?
Troron wrote:
Debating the depth of coal seams, this has become very Welsh very quickly. That or you are dwarves :D



Watch this Troron and admire our patience :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOZlJiOvXsU


Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:23 pm
Profile E-mail
British & Irish Lions Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:00 am
Posts: 2146
Post Re: Do you support independence for Wales?
LLanrumneyOik wrote:
Troron wrote:
Debating the depth of coal seams, this has become very Welsh very quickly. That or you are dwarves :D



Watch this Troron and admire our patience :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOZlJiOvXsU


That's brilliant, he can't even stay in character for it

_________________
Image


Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:06 pm
Profile E-mail
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron