It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 6:29 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Movie to MISS 
Author Message
World XV Player

Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:35 pm
Posts: 5943
Location: Florida
Post Movie to MISS
Went to see "Before I Fall" yesterday.
The worse movie II have seen in more than 25 years since "Paris, Texas"
UGH


Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:23 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:41 am
Posts: 5652
Location: Centurion, South Africa
Post Re: Movie to MISS
Pan.
Jupiter Ascending.

Sometimes, those reviews are telling the truth.

Rather snort ammonia if you're that bored.

_________________
So like, yeah.


Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:31 pm
Profile
Regional Player

Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:41 pm
Posts: 670
Location: The Present
Post Re: Movie to MISS
Old Fart wrote:
Went to see "Before I Fall" yesterday.
The worse movie II have seen in more than 25 years since "Paris, Texas"
UGH


Paris, Texas was always one of my favourite films.
Loved the soundtrack - I can still here it in my head now.
Bit of a slow film mind ....


Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:06 pm
Profile E-mail
Online
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:41 am
Posts: 9245
Post Re: Movie to MISS
TheSmurf wrote:
Pan.
Jupiter Ascending.

Sometimes, those reviews are telling the truth.

Rather snort ammonia if you're that bored.


At least Jupiter Ascending was a new story (it was still shit), but *fupping* Pan, ffs, can we have some new stories and *fupp* all the remakes!?

Peter Pan, The Jungle Book, Sherlock Holmes, Spiderman, Godzilla, Batman, Superman, Tarzan, Robin Hood, anything from Jane Austen, The Three Musketeers etc can all *fupp* off. I know the story, your fancy re-imagining isn't half as creative as you think it is.


Sun May 21, 2017 9:56 am
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:24 pm
Posts: 42773
Location: Llanharan
Post Re: Movie to MISS
Four More Years wrote:
TheSmurf wrote:
Pan.
Jupiter Ascending.

Sometimes, those reviews are telling the truth.

Rather snort ammonia if you're that bored.


At least Jupiter Ascending was a new story (it was still shit), but *fupping* Pan, ffs, can we have some new stories and *fupp* all the remakes!?

Peter Pan, The Jungle Book, Sherlock Holmes, Spiderman, Godzilla, Batman, Superman, Tarzan, Robin Hood, anything from Jane Austen, The Three Musketeers etc can all *fupp* off. I know the story, your fancy re-imagining isn't half as creative as you think it is.


You left out Agatha Christie.

Posh empire wallahs in posh mansions - often with clerics involved in some capacity.

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:


Sun May 21, 2017 11:23 am
Profile
Online
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:41 am
Posts: 9245
Post Re: Movie to MISS
Yep absolutely.

I'm a fan of new stories and new ideas, but it seems that's a sign of age these days. I should be so excited for the 100th reboot of Spiderman...


Sun May 21, 2017 11:30 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: