It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:02 pm




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Game of Thrones 
Author Message
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:34 am
Posts: 14911
Location: Japan
Post Re: Game of Thrones
Otto wrote:
MattGaff wrote:
Daenerys and Yara to get it on!


Not a chance, if there's any 'getting-on' to be done, it could be Theon and Grey Worm!! Alternately, Daenerys was giving Tyrion some very hard looks too!!

One thing really, really puzzling me? When, and how, did the dragons suddenly become so obedient!! That big black bugger if you recall, left Daenerys up a mountain, open to the elements, in danger of a Dothraki capture and death, then all of a sudden, he's coming back to her like a tame fox, and obeying every movement her cute little bum makes on his scales!! Followed by, the other 2 running out of their kennels and obeying Daenerys' every blink of her eye!! Weird!!

They are adults now and as on to it as humans, kids are sometimes a bitch to control and usually when they grow up mum is queen. In this world of demons, dragons, walking dead and unprotected sex, any things possible.

_________________
Religion is like a penis.
It's fine to have one, and fine to be proud of it.
But please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around,
And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.


Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:58 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:50 pm
Posts: 87781
Post Re: Game of Thrones
Otto wrote:
MattGaff wrote:
Daenerys and Yara to get it on!


Not a chance, if there's any 'getting-on' to be done, it could be Theon and Grey Worm!! Alternately, Daenerys was giving Tyrion some very hard looks too!!

One thing really, really puzzling me? When, and how, did the dragons suddenly become so obedient!! That big black bugger if you recall, left Daenerys up a mountain, open to the elements, in danger of a Dothraki capture and death, then all of a sudden, he's coming back to her like a tame fox, and obeying every movement her cute little bum makes on his scales!! Followed by, the other 2 running out of their kennels and obeying Daenerys' every blink of her eye!! Weird!!


Prior to leaving her he wasn't allowed to burn shit. He and his bro's are in a free fire zone now and napalm sticks to kids :D

_________________
Vote Covfefe


Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:08 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:50 pm
Posts: 87781
Post Re: Game of Thrones
No spoilers for the last one but this show continues to shock and suprise, brilliant episode.

I wasn't expecting that :D

_________________
Vote Covfefe


Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:42 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:29 pm
Posts: 8157
Post Re: Game of Thrones
Fids the Blindside wrote:
No spoilers for the last one but this show continues to shock and suprise, brilliant episode.

I wasn't expecting that :D


Im starting to like Cersei again! :twisted: "Confess! Confess!" MOAR Wine! "CONFESS!"


Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:01 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:50 pm
Posts: 87781
Post Re: Game of Thrones
**SPOILER**

















Three horse race now, 2 girls and a brother and sister.

oh and three dragons :D

oh oh and the white walkers

oh oh oh and Bran

oh oh oh oh, oh I don't know :D

_________________
Vote Covfefe


Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:42 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:56 pm
Posts: 11374
Post Re: Game of Thrones
AGGGGHHHHHHH! *b@ll@cks*!

I have to wait another 10 months for the next series.


Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:56 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:50 pm
Posts: 87781
Post Re: Game of Thrones
I know. Its enough to make you watch rugby or something

_________________
Vote Covfefe


Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:01 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:29 pm
Posts: 8157
Post Re: Game of Thrones
Fids the Blindside wrote:
and a brother and sister.


I reckon that Jamie will be the one to kill Cersi in the end.


Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:04 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:50 pm
Posts: 87781
Post Re: Game of Thrones
Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin wrote:
Fids the Blindside wrote:
and a brother and sister.


I reckon that Jamie will be the one to kill Cersi in the end.


I think, Denyris will burn the Lannisters but we know where the real battle is going to be.

Tyrion will have to unite them all

_________________
Vote Covfefe


Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:13 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:29 pm
Posts: 8157
Post Re: Game of Thrones
Fids the Blindside wrote:
Tyrion will have to unite them all


I hope he gets to ride a dragon! :D :thumbup:


Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:34 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:56 pm
Posts: 11374
Post Re: Game of Thrones
Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin wrote:
Fids the Blindside wrote:
and a brother and sister.


I reckon that Jamie will be the one to kill Cersi in the end.


I reckon Arya might have something special planned for Cersei....... she was on "the list"


Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:06 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:29 pm
Posts: 8157
Post Re: Game of Thrones
CarmarthenLad wrote:

I reckon Arya might have something special planned for Cersei....... she was on "the list"


Maggy the Frog prophesies to the young Cersi that the 'valonqar' will choke her to death - Valonqar is High Valyrian for 'Little Brother.' Cersi always thought it meant Tyrion & yet she was the first born twin so Jamie is also her little brother.


Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:26 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:56 pm
Posts: 11374
Post Re: Game of Thrones
Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin wrote:
CarmarthenLad wrote:

I reckon Arya might have something special planned for Cersei....... she was on "the list"


Maggy the Frog prophesies to the young Cersi that the 'valonqar' will choke her to death - Valonqar is High Valyrian for 'Little Brother.' Cersi always thought it meant Tyrion & yet she was the first born twin so Jamie is also her little brother.


I had forgotten that prophesy.


Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:44 am
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:34 am
Posts: 14911
Location: Japan
Post Re: Game of Thrones
Cracking last episode, but shit break now. :(

Shame the hound wasn't on but lots of loose ends well and *fupping* truly tied up. Jamie to become the king and queen slayer. Dragon woman to wed Jon Stark. Arya to kill the mountain, though I don't quite know how she will achieve that.

_________________
Religion is like a penis.
It's fine to have one, and fine to be proud of it.
But please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around,
And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.


Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:47 am
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:56 pm
Posts: 11374
Post Re: Game of Thrones
loosechange wrote:
Cracking last episode, but shit break now. :(

Shame the hound wasn't on but lots of loose ends well and *fupping* truly tied up. Jamie to become the king and queen slayer. Dragon woman to wed Jon Stark. Arya to kill the mountain, though I don't quite know how she will achieve that.


I still think the Hound will kill the Mountain. Sandor Clegane seems to have been set on a path to redemption by his time with Arya and his hatred of his brother has been strong all his life.


Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:31 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: eborr and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: