It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:58 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Game of Thrones 
World XV Player

Post Re: Game of Thrones
CarmarthenLad wrote:
loosechange wrote:
Cracking last episode, but shit break now. :(

Shame the hound wasn't on but lots of loose ends well and *fupping* truly tied up. Jamie to become the king and queen slayer. Dragon woman to wed Jon Stark. Arya to kill the mountain, though I don't quite know how she will achieve that.

I still think the Hound will kill the Mountain. Sandor Clegane seems to have been set on a path to redemption by his time with Arya and his hatred of his brother has been strong all his life.

Fair call, maybe some tag team action!? It's all such a mind fcuk, so difficult guessing wtf is going to happen next (I haven't read the books).

Time to now forget the show exists for a few months........

And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:08 pm
World XV Player

loosechange wrote:
CarmarthenLad wrote:
loosechange wrote:
Cracking last episode, but shit break now. :(

Shame the hound wasn't on but lots of loose ends well and *fupping* truly tied up. Jamie to become the king and queen slayer. Dragon woman to wed Jon Stark. Arya to kill the mountain, though I don't quite know how she will achieve that.

I still think the Hound will kill the Mountain. Sandor Clegane seems to have been set on a path to redemption by his time with Arya and his hatred of his brother has been strong all his life.

Fair call, maybe some tag team action!? It's all such a mind fcuk, so difficult guessing wtf is going to happen next (I haven't read the books).

Time to now forget the show exists for a few months........

The books are no help now.The series has passed the last novel published in all storylines now

Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:24 pm
World XV Player

I feel cheated after last night, it was like watching Prison Break, promises so much, takes an age to get there and leaves you dangling......again. Dont get me wrong it was a good episode but I was expecting sooooo much more :x

Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:09 pm
World XV Player

When the building with all the scunners in blew up did Cersei have an orgasm watching?

I like to think so, it felt good :D

The scene with Tyrion and Denerys was superb, they played it so well.

Bran's story is still getting on my tits though

Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:14 pm
World XV Player

Benioff & Weiss (the showrunners) have reportedly confirmed that the 7th season will consist of 13 shows and will be the last.

:crybaby:

Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:09 pm
World XV Player

CarmarthenLad wrote:
Benioff & Weiss (the showrunners) have reportedly confirmed that the 7th season will consist of 13 shows and will be the last.

Until they decide to churn out an adaption of the Dunk and Egg novella's.

Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:43 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

CarmarthenLad wrote:

There are two more seasons planned, the writers have suggested there's 10 to 15 hours of story left to tell, looking at this stage like 7 episodes next year and 6 the year after.

Why does there have to be an excuse? There's no excuse. We are where we are.

Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:48 pm
World XV Player

Just watched last nights episode.

Wasn't bad at all! :thumbright:

Shane Williams

Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:00 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Get your Christmas presents from SKY.

http://community.sky.com/t5/Game-of-Thrones/Win-Game-of-Thrones-Goodies/td-p/2465148

Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:42 am
World XV Player

Some things I would like to believe to come to fruition...

If R+L= J as in Prince Rhaegar knocked up Ned's sister and she conceived John, then he is half Stark half targaryen. He is the song of ice and fire. With Dragons blood, he gets to ride those *bar stewards*

Aerys Targaryen had the hots for Tywin Lannisters wife and if he had a secret fling whilst king (or just a struggle cuddle) the end product is half Lannister half targaryen - Tyrion. He also gets to ride them.
So.. John Snow is Danaerys' nephew, Tyrion is her half brother.

The holy triumvirate will all get to meet and bran with his special time travelling powers will be the one to reveal it all. If not, then maybe Sam will uncover something in the great library and tell his best mukka,
Oh and the curve ball is that since bran can warg into pretty much anything, imagine him taking over one of the dragons too.

Am gutted we lost margerie :thumbdown: - but that Cersei... I was loving it!

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”

Albert Einstein

Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:08 pm
Profile YIM
World XV Player

MattGaff wrote:

If R+L= J as in Prince Rhaegar knocked up Ned's sister and she conceived John, then he is half Stark half targaryen. He is the song of ice and fire. With Dragons blood, he gets to ride those *bar stewards*

Aerys Targaryen had the hots for Tywin Lannisters wife and if he had a secret fling whilst king (or just a struggle cuddle) the end product is half Lannister half targaryen - Tyrion. He also gets to ride them.

The holy triumvirate will all get to meet and bran with his special time travelling powers will be the one to reveal it all. If not, then maybe Sam will uncover something in the great library and tell his best mukka,
Oh and the curve ball is that since bran can warg into pretty much anything, imagine him taking over one of the dragons too.

:thumbright: ............ and of course the dragons represent a new source of one of only two substances known to be able to slay white walkers. Dragonglass (the other being Valeryan steel).

Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:36 pm
World XV Player

CarmarthenLad wrote:
MattGaff wrote:

:thumbright: ............ and of course the dragons represent a new source of one of only two substances known to be able to slay white walkers. Dragonglass (the other being Valeryan steel).

I'm sure a dragon burp would burn the shit out of them as well, or is there something in the books to say that can't happen?
I'm looking forward to Bran taking over one of those dragons.
The red woman must have a part to play somewhere, maybe she'll find that *Bar steward* blacksmith?
The little finger twist is good too. He's going to be right pissed about JS being king of the north, Sansar will probably marry him then throw him through the moon door.

And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:59 pm
World XV Player

Fair do's this guy is brilliant:-

Why does there have to be an excuse? There's no excuse. We are where we are.

Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:49 am
World XV Player

Think Arya will do Cersi, she'll go to the castle with Tomons or Joffries face and surprise the hell out of here, I also think Sam has a big part to play.
Bran will go the other side of the wall and thus allow the white workers to cross.

Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:19 am
World XV Player

Sam nicked his dads Valerian steel sword too the other week, he'll be in the final fight.

I think Jamie will kill Cersai as he knows where the real fight is gong to be and she'll be playing queenie and faffing about

As for red bitch, I'm still holding out on Stannis still being alive as we didn't see him die, she'll know :D

Jon being hailed King of the North after his conversation with Sansa about her being the jefe will have implacations too

Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:34 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next